Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,807 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria (41808 Views)

Davido Disburses N237m To 424 Orphanages Across Nigeria Through His Foundation / Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages / Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by jayice(m): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ok I dn see my #10 wey I send for davido acc...no shaking,#we rise by lifting others
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by joedave(m): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
BabaIbo:
You think sey una wise abi?

You no move any of the ones I commented on earlier to FP, e no concern me, I go still screw the P.

BTW, Wizkid and Burnaboy can not pull such donation combine, not because they are not popular but they are not social/friendly.

At the bolded....you never knew if God is using that to pass you a message ooo. Lols
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by juniorstar(m): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
Davido the Nigerian Robbinhood..e collect from clitocurrency peeps, collect from hoteliers, collect from politicians, collect from the dorimes, collect from OG's collect from comedians, collect from Audio money, collect from old money, collect from young mulla, collect from Sanwo..the guy too much..all those ppl wey wan chase clout wey their career don die wey wan use davido rise go enta ground. Likes of Dunca and Cynthia.. no dey jump.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Ask4diva(f): 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
Good move, meanwhile I hope the committee handling this donation don't tamper with it.. tho it will would have been nicer if davido destributed the money to unemployed Nigerian youths.. my tots tho
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by makavellidon: 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
Joyceaile:
Davido in a thank you photo has pledged all the donations received towards his birthday celebration to all orphanages across Nigeria,he wrote we rise by lifting others.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVp0gLtIy2Z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
fuvk haters baba more more more more blessing to you, you shall not die young(AMEN)

1 Like

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by babyfaceafrica: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wetin concern us
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Nanj(m): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
Joyceaile:
Davido in a thank you photo has pledged all the donations received towards his birthday celebration to all orphanages across Nigeria,he wrote we rise by lifting others.

God bless this my Gee, some they take it and give dem bad concept while some good sense,if you know u know ����
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nice one OBO you na Correct Guy To the Core. Even if e fit be Stunt but for the fact say you Reason the Fatherless And motherless kids God no go Ever Shame you. Nice one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by elmodee7(m): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nice move davido. May God continue to bless you. U bam. But I hope your committee members understands the difference between baby factory and orphanages. FLAT heads should not take undue advantage of your kind gesture

6 Likes

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by isaiah4life(m): 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
You are 100% on point. The grace to give without holding back be release on us, now. IJN

Myer:

Na the true definition of man be dis.
Correct guy.
Hopefully this inspires others both celebs and regular people like us to be more generous and lift one other.
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by BafanaBafana: 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
He won't don't shishi
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Torosk1(m): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
I hope they'll not pocket the money as usual
Weldon Davido, you have shown that you're better than Buhari our president

1 Like

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Think9ja(m): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
seankafor:
I respeck the gee from henceforth cool

When you been no de respect am, e change anything?
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by lastchild: 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
The same davido some of you said that is broke and borrowing. I keep saying this, even if davido spent all his money, the family where he come from would always certify him rich.

can dangote son ever go broke to an extend of borrowing?

1 Like

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Bruno3000(m): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
Laggafin:
Scripted... His best move for 2023 political ambition.. we move
Sharrap and go do ur own little act of kindness. What's wrong with u people?

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
NIGERIAN PASTORS won't be happy with this

1 Like

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by duchaB(m): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
It's is more blessed to give than to receive. Well done Bro..

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by DisLifeSha: 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Me na 500k lol grin

EmekaBlue:
Those foundations owners go get small bread to chop. Anyway they are doing a good job.

They say the real behavior of a man is out when he have money...God please test me with 200million naira let me check if i have sense

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by stephenponti(m): 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
My love for this Guy just skyrocketed.
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by anyicash(m): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
God bless you Davido.
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Bayoibee: 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
Plantiff:
Where are those saying Wizkid has more money than Davido?

Where are those saying Davido is broke?

Davido is old money.

Even though Davido was broke, he wouldn't let the likes of Nengi, Dorathy and Ikorudu boys donate money for him to feed.

Now those peasants who were waiting for Davido to "eat their money" will have nothing to say about him.

He's donated everything (200 million naira) + his 50 million for charity.

May God bless David Adeleke and forgive people with Bad Belle.

Well said
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by cocolacec(m): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
TotoGame:
Hope they won't divert the funds for their personal use

I don't trust that chairman of the committee....(titi adebayo) Afonjas have proven not to be trust-worthy
Na nyanmirins come be trustworthy ole omo Igbo.I hope the nyanmirins no go take the money go carry drug go Malaysia.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by 8stargeneral: 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
I thought as much..Davido u HV written ur name in gold..more blessings await u.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by TheOnlyUyai(f): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
I think I'm starting to have a crush on Davido.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Awise09(m): 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
Joyceaile:

I so much hate this guy before but with this kind gesture, he has won my heart completely.
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by redcliff: 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
Laggafin:
Scripted... His best move for 2023 political ambition.. we move

if Davido contest for governor of Osun state today, he go pursue oyetola comot for state house. if na me i go just join my uncle as deputy, pursue the man wey dey there now and step down for my uncle. lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Rosaline5000: 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wow Davido in his lifetime will never lack
He is always giving shocked
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Carolynn(f): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
Davido has done a noble job. Even the Bible says: "pure and undefiled religion is this: to visit the orphans and widows in their affliction and to keep oneself unspotted from the world". James 1:27.

I pray the donation gets to Kang-kang orphanage home in Jos. We visited them 2 weeks ago as part of our NYSC CDS and I must say the management of that orphanage are really trying. The children may not have had good clothes to wear and some were looking malnourished though but definitely they were looking very happy.

God bless anybody who picks up other people's children from nowhere and decide to feed and shelter them

1 Like

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by tradepunter: 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
Davido soooo much love for you men...

God bless Davido and bless all his hands touches.

Men am very happy with this news, at least many that are suffering will gain some relief.
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by makavellidon: 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
Crystyano:

Davido never suggested brokenness

So, I wonder why some felt he was broke
all those wizy or lazy fans they would not come out yeye people. Davido long life may GOD continuel 2 enrich you bro

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" / Photos From Kate Henshaw’s 48th Birthday Party / Singer Flavour Welcomes A Third Child With A Mystery Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.