Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,068 members, 7,852,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India (16957 Views)

Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Over 350 Million Naira Cocaine In Mumbai India / Chigozie Okafor Arrested In Delhi India For Trafficking Heroin / Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 10 Years For Trafficking Heroin In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by DonTattaglia: 6:25am On Nov 21, 2021
Ekpeitit:
IF YOU ARE STILL WONDERING WHY NOBODY LIKES OR TRUSTS PEOPLE FROM THIS TRIBE,THEN YOU HAVE NO BRAIN.
IF YOU'RE STILL WONDERING WHY NO NIGERIAN WILL EVER VOTE FOR ANYONE FROM THIS TRIBE TO BE PRESIDENT THEN YOU'RE A MUMU.
IF YOU ARE STILL WONDERING WHY THE SOUTH SOUTH WILL NEVER JOIN BIAFRA, THEN YOUR BRAIN IS IN YOUR YANSH.

An 1mbecile spotted. Your comment here shows your award winning level of stupidi1ty.. Go and smash your head on the wall if Igbos are giving u nightmares, 1Diot from an unknown father!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by ShedrachU(m): 6:28am On Nov 21, 2021
Name checkers association, we are glad this time

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by muykem: 6:30am On Nov 21, 2021
They should kill those fools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Incognito403: 6:31am On Nov 21, 2021
Asgard73:

Why should I.. wen his blessings is all over me..

Just saying it more honorable.. than digging up skulls of ancestors and people resting in graves .. to make same money..

Already in Nigeria .. Yoruba people Have been profiled as skull miners and hotels in Yoruba land are not safe for Yoruba people .. talk more of other Nigerians
Firstly, there's nothing honourable in drug peddling or using humans for ritual.

Secondly, you will never see a northerner defending a boko-haram or bandit. You will never see a Yoruba defending ritualists. Why should you folks feel the need to defend the drug peddlers amongst you?

There's no justification for it. STOP IT.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Polynek(m): 6:37am On Nov 21, 2021
Nothing is going to happen to dem undecided
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by FuckOsuPigs: 6:42am On Nov 21, 2021
Asgard73:

... Yoruba skull minning is an open secret worldwide ..
It comes with the word Yoruba ..

Don’t understand why obasanjo ban history in schools

And I guess Otokoto Saga and Okija shrine happened in Yoruba land? The Nyamuris are the most notorious ritual killers.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Myexdisturbs: 6:42am On Nov 21, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Just don’t carry drug because I will televise your jail term to the good people of Nairaland.

The report I am getting from India about the activities of you guys is very disturbing. Now Indians are profiling Ibos separately from other Nigerians tribes and they are gradually turning endangered species in India.
I'm your dreams they are profiling them separately like they know anything different. Terroristic Afonjaa, China is also profiling yeloba skull miners with their thick tribal mark as you are more easy to identify.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by FuckOsuPigs: 6:43am On Nov 21, 2021
Asgard73:

... Yoruba skull minning is an open secret worldwide ..
It comes with the word Yoruba ..

Don’t understand why obasanjo ban history in schools

And I guess Otokoto Saga and Okija shrine happened in Yoruba land? grin The Nyamuris are the most notorious ritual killers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Myexdisturbs: 6:44am On Nov 21, 2021
ArewaNorth:

This is exactly what an Indian told me in 2019, he said he has been dealing with Nigerian in different businesses for more than 30yrs and he very well knows Igbos as fraudulent people. I didn't mean to offend them but this was what he told me in Mumbai that year.
And your mumu brain couldn't think how a foreigner could differentiate blacks. Well China profiled Afonjaa skull miners like u with your thick tribal mark so you don't mine their skulls grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by FuckOsuPigs: 6:46am On Nov 21, 2021
DonTattaglia:
When an Igbo carries drugs to other countries and get caught, useless Nairalanders here condemn and shout it out with all d muscles in their body, but when d likes of Hushpuppi and many other Yorubas known globally for scamming and yahoo yahoo get caught, u will not hear the voice of d same useless Nairalanders here, same to some criminal Hausa elements looting government fund,they will shy away from commenting here. Crime is Crime o. It's all in different dimension.. THUNDER fire all of u including all your generations that are condemning Igbos here, as if its only Igbos that commit crime..

If you like, go and carry drugs too. Dem go hang you. Wetin concern me sef.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Dapson73(m): 6:47am On Nov 21, 2021
Asgard73:

Thank you..
But don’t join the desperation of Yoruba youths to mine skulls and rituals for money...

Adedoyin will be chides play

How Manny Yoruba boys have been caught and paraded in diaspora for skull mining ?
We can't do a week before your kinsmen Rob Nigeria name on soil for drugs trafficking.
The facts remain that, Ibo worship money. Irrespective of how the money is made.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by zedegit: 6:57am On Nov 21, 2021
AbijaJ:
At the rate igbos are getting busted for dealing MpuruMmiri and other drugs in India, they may even start profiling Nigerians along tribal lines soon. As in, they might start denying a certain tribe's people visa.

Werey dey disguise. There's no Igbo name that is chigioke. The name is chigiokeoluwa which is Afonja.
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 21, 2021
Fast money tribes. After peddling drugs, they come back, and Call themselves the most blessed tribe in the whole world that everyone is jealous of

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by stuffs4me(m): 7:12am On Nov 21, 2021
Chigioke Amos Paul and Aamin Seta.

Yeebos are incapable of doing anything legal. Very crimirnal people.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by DFERENCE: 7:14am On Nov 21, 2021
Nigerians are angry people, i tell you this, all the problem is "POVERTY" if nigerians have money all these drug trafficking, skull minning, extremism tribe & religion go disappear, who will time to be exchanging words with people on nairaland when you can be sipping henessey and posting luxury life on instagram.
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by achi4u(m): 7:17am On Nov 21, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Just don’t carry drug because I will televise your jail term to the good people of Nairaland.

The report I am getting from India about the activities of you guys is very disturbing. Now Indians are profiling Ibos separately from other Nigerians tribes and they are gradually turning endangered species in India.
na lie ooo , we're all Nigerians with Nigeria passport.

But why always the good people of the East.
Only few states are into drugs in alaigbo.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Wokenaija: 7:17am On Nov 21, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
They will still blame Buhari watch them awon developer oloshi.
lol Tinubu is a dream chasers (according to your signature, better don’t edit it, illetrate). ediot thug wey Tinubu don give phone. Tinubu is helping you and the other losers like you that supports him chase your dreams lol mumu
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by famouscargo4u: 7:24am On Nov 21, 2021
Asgard73:

Just saying it more honorable.. than digging up skulls of ancestors and people resting in graves .. to make same money..

Already in Nigeria .. Yoruba people Have been profiled as skull miners and hotels in Yoruba land are not safe for Yoruba people .. talk more of other Nigerians

Nothing is honourable. Instead of you to condemn those doing it, you have turned it to a tribal war and trying to defend them. How many times have you seen Yoruba people defending criminals?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Golan007: 7:30am On Nov 21, 2021
DFERENCE:
Nigerians are angry people, i tell you this, all the problem is "POVERTY" if nigerians have money all these drug trafficking, skull minning, extremism tribe & religion go disappear, who will time to be exchanging words with people on nairaland when you can be sipping henessey and posting luxury life on instagram.

But I've been to various African countries much poorer than ours, yet they do not engage in criminal activity as many Nigerians do.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by osazuwa23: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2021
They also pretend to be niegrian as well so many of them here in are usa nigerian student group instead of creating biafra student union
louqas:

Yet you are making so much noise about wanting to leave and Nigerians not wanting you to leave.....go home now you say you wont.
90% of ibos live outside iboland.....yet what we hear everyday is how some people dont want them to leave Nigeria...they keep shouting other tribes hate ibos....yet they refuse to leave the places they claim they are hated.....what a people....ibos are a very good example of how not to play politics

5 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by firstratedcitiz(m): 7:33am On Nov 21, 2021
SaintBishop:
Hard working people on the beat again, the only people who knows how to hustle while others are lazy. Bunch of criminals, just give them their crime republic already.
Still wondering why you haven't been making progress in life? It's because of this kind of bitter attitude in you. Purge your heart of the bile and bitterness and watch your life pick speed again.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by vRendoh(m): 7:38am On Nov 21, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Just don’t carry drug. Because your end will be just like the numerous developers languishing in India prisons and prisons across Asia.

That is my own advise.

I fear dem! ..zero conscience! They flogged and beat their youth for taking mpurri but they sell and want others to take it. Life is not like that. The spirit of Mpurri is just starting....everyone that destroys others families would not know peace

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Cerebellum: 7:39am On Nov 21, 2021
Asgard73:

You're a nicompoop!
The news is talking about the repeated act of crime your disgusting baskard people commit outside country and you're here using another tribe as excuse and cover up.
People like you find excuse for failure!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Kyra1(f): 7:46am On Nov 21, 2021
This thread is very funny grin
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:48am On Nov 21, 2021
Stain that name called Nigeria!
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Rochasstatue(f): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2021
Wrong headline.
It should have been

Another Biafran caught trafficking drugs...

or

Another KANUri caught trafficking drugs...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by osazuwa23: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by snoopz: 7:54am On Nov 21, 2021
Christmas is coming and chigioke wants to impress his villagers and family
We're expecting more

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by DFERENCE: 7:59am On Nov 21, 2021
Golan007:

But I've been to various African countries much poorer than ours, yet they do not engage in criminal activity as many Nigerians do.
i agree with you but these countries are poor as a nation (no resource, wealth is generated via recycling i.e labour & tax, most of these countries reply on export of labour & farming) but in nigeria's case it is wealthy as a nation but poverty in its people, its people develop means to acquire such wealth and hence our problems today. Let me tell you that check all our problems today the root cause is MONEY, it is not POWER but MONEY

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by efighter: 8:03am On Nov 21, 2021
Drugs trafficking shouldn't be a crime. If nobody buys it, then nobody will sell it again. Several of us here know where they sell drugs in our area, but we don't go there because we don't take drugs. Anyone that wants to be MAD can buy drugs and go MAD nah. There should be freedom to aspire to be MAD.

I am a Yoruba boy

I am a Muslim

I am IPOB

I come in Peace
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Bruno3000(m): 8:19am On Nov 21, 2021
Afamsi:
Dont say what you dont know.. Do you also think Igbos lack home training? Tell me which tribe in Nigeria train their children better than Igbos. Am currently living in a Yoruba land
hahaha... The ibos i kmow? you no serious o grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Bruno3000(m): 8:21am On Nov 21, 2021
Golan007:

See condition.

grin

Na so you hate your home reach?

Nothing dey their land except envy, jealousy, greed and sorcery.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Crude Oil Is Blessing, Leaders Are Curse: Emir Sanusi / Michael Adebolajo Attacked In Jail / Swindlers Swoop On Jonathan’s Ministers-the Sun Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.