Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,087 members, 7,852,681 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India (16958 Views)

Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Over 350 Million Naira Cocaine In Mumbai India / Chigozie Okafor Arrested In Delhi India For Trafficking Heroin / Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 10 Years For Trafficking Heroin In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 21, 2021
Another ANAMBRA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Patrioticman007(m): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2021
helinues:
Let's get things straight, the headline should be another Biafran arrested

Wondering for how long would this people continue to be tarnishing Nigeria image in Abroad

We need to let this Biafra go on the condition they vacate the zoo to their jungle. No Mkpurumiri man & woman should be found in Nigeria, for the next 30 years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by MightySparrow: 8:29am On Nov 21, 2021
Biafran Arrested in India.

When they are winning awards, they are Nigerians.

When they do drugs, they are their own.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Omoluabi16(m): 8:35am On Nov 21, 2021
This is where traditional rulers should come in. It is not a mistake or coincidence that 99 out of 100 Nigerians abroad are Igbo's. Why don't they hold symposiums and other programmes educating Nigerian youths about the dangers of these things?

Each tribe have carefully selected their favorite kind of crime. From drugs, skull mining, prostitution, terrorism, e.t.c. It's shameful really.

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by midolian(m): 8:51am On Nov 21, 2021
Reflect7:
These boys need to stop this thing. The problem is the money madness in the Igbo community and poor home training. Too many Igbo parents encourage their kids to do ANYTHING to get rich. Their philosophy is that anything that fetches you money is your 'work'.
Thumbs up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by midolian(m): 8:55am On Nov 21, 2021
Afamsi:
Dont say what you dont know.. Do you also think Igbos lack home training? Tell me which tribe in Nigeria train their children better than Igbos. Am currently living in a Yoruba land
taaa! Shut it! You think home training is by giving kolanuts during introduction? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by donhackaz: 8:56am On Nov 21, 2021
Make una no fight Biko, all tribes with their area of spec

Yoruba - Skull Miners
Igbos - Drug dealers
Hausa - Fulani - Violence

Only a fool will deny this
Case settled
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by midolian(m): 8:56am On Nov 21, 2021
Golan007:

Go home.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank you. If say I know where you dey, I for dash you something wey go make you smile, aswear grin

My guy for life!

God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by DOTian: 8:58am On Nov 21, 2021
Thread for skull miners and bullion van advocates..
The hate against the chosen tribe is suffocating...
Spits..
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Sleekfingers: 9:00am On Nov 21, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/drug-bust-in-gujarats-dwarka-2-more-held-including-nigerian-national/article37591929.ece/amp/

Awon MkpuruMmiri people.....dem no dey hear word.........india should pls start injecting them with those drugs. And send them to nigeria.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by JustforMen: 9:00am On Nov 21, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/drug-bust-in-gujarats-dwarka-2-more-held-including-nigerian-national/article37591929.ece/amp/

please state the criminal's real nationality...mbok
No be when person commit crime he go claim Nigerian. una dey spoil our passport.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by charlesdinho7(m): 9:04am On Nov 21, 2021
Igbos and hard drugs are 5 and 6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Emmypure: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2021
[s]Even before opening the thread I know that it's is Igbos[/s]

I wrote flatin,o,s and it changed to igbos
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by qtguru(m): 9:15am On Nov 21, 2021
If you like bash each other's tribe, it's Nigerian written on the article not Igbo
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by ArewaTech1(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Just don’t carry drug because I will televise your jail term to the good people of Nairaland.

The report I am getting from India about the activities of you guys is very disturbing. Now Indians are profiling Ibos separately from other Nigerians tribes and they are gradually turning endangered species in India.

it is true, I am currently studying in India. But the sad thing is, it's not only in India....

my brother once told me, they was coming back from a school in China along with his mates {who happened to be Ebos} upon arriving in Qatar, he and other northerners were allowed to book and stay at a hotel in town during the 18hrs transit. But his other travel mates, the Ebos were not allowed to leave the airport throughout the 18hrs transit stay.

I don't know how they were able to identify the Ebos, but my guess is they started or they already mastered the patterns of Ebo names. if your name matches a pattern they will treat you as an Ebo person. a potential.....

I BELIEVE THIS IS NOT FAIR TO THE HARDWORKING EBO PEOPLE OUT THERE!

6 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by KoshCAD: 9:35am On Nov 21, 2021
Asgard73:

Why should I.. wen his blessings is all over me..

Just saying it more honorable.. than digging up skulls of ancestors and people resting in graves .. to make same money..

Already in Nigeria .. Yoruba people Have been profiled as skull miners and hotels in Yoruba land are not safe for Yoruba people .. talk more of other Nigerians
Skull mining like one of your fathers that used one of your younger brothers, his son for money ritual on enugu. Oponu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by kafeii123: 9:43am On Nov 21, 2021
Crime ..like even legitimate businesses is a matter of networks... Folks who enter later induct their friends...brothers...and acquaintances....

Ditto for cybercrime....armed robbery... kidnapping..etc...

India seems to be be in some serious drive to crack down on illicit drugs these days though.... Reminds in of Singapore and Malaysia then...
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by wildikeman(m): 9:48am On Nov 21, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Just don’t carry drug. Because your end will be just like the numerous developers languishing in India prisons and prisons across Asia.

That is my own advise.

One simple question... Do you support the Igbos in their claim for a separate state or scecession from Nigeria?
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by scarycuteface(m): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2021
another problem

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by VEHINTOLAR: 10:03am On Nov 21, 2021
Awon oloriburuku eru owo,omo Y'IBO ! These criminals from erosion ravaged land of rising crimes can never change. It is a generic issue;criminality is well embedded in their Gene ! Omo IBO,ole !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by generalwo(m): 10:17am On Nov 21, 2021
I didn't have to read through to know that the culprits are igbos..... Na wa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by SaintBishop: 10:29am On Nov 21, 2021
firstratedcitiz:

Still wondering why you haven't been making progress in life? It's because of this kind of bitter attitude in you. Purge your heart of the bile and bitterness and watch your life pick speed again.
Actually I am doing very well most people my age will envy me because God has blessed me beyond measures. After that being said and done,how does it change the facts that igbos are found of causing chaos everywhere they go?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by nzeobi(m): 10:30am On Nov 21, 2021
But the report wasn't clear on his role, aside the fact that the Indians where his associates
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Dedemworld: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2021
Asquare84:
They way this nigerians behave baffles me, how can you live your country and go to another man country and the only legitimate job you can do is to sell drugs

They are not Nigerians, they re Biafrans
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by lovebird65(m): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2021
SaintBishop:
Hard working people on the beat again, the only people who knows how to hustle while others are lazy. Bunch of criminals, just give them their crime republic already.
Unity begger and head slammer
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by lovebird65(m): 10:43am On Nov 21, 2021
Dedemworld:

They are not Nigerians, they re Biafrans
Criminals Yet you're still afraid they want to leave....... Dirty yoruba
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by lovebird65(m): 10:44am On Nov 21, 2021
generalwo:
I didn't have to read through to know that the culprits are igbos..... Na wa o
Dirty Yoruba
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by dfrost: 10:59am On Nov 21, 2021
Reflect7:
These boys need to stop this thing. The problem is the money madness in the Igbo community and poor home training. Too many Igbo parents encourage their kids to do ANYTHING to get rich. Their philosophy is that anything that fetches you money is your 'work'.

Always use 'some' when making general statements.

I've met some Igbo parents. Not all are like that.
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:27am On Nov 21, 2021
Dey should be killed, simple!

Ogun kill una there!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by SonOfEl(m): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2021
ArewaNorth:

This is exactly what an Indian told me in 2019, he said he has been dealing with Nigerian in different businesses for more than 30yrs and he very well knows Igbos as fraudulent people. I didn't mean to offend them but this was what he told me in Mumbai that year.

Stupid lies....abi you are the one who profiled ndigbo
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by generalwo(m): 11:35am On Nov 21, 2021
lovebird65:
Dirty Yoruba
... Make thunder split your balls into 3751 pieces if I no be yoruba..... Useless drug peddler

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by TPound(m): 11:40am On Nov 21, 2021
Asquare84:
They way this nigerians behave baffles me, how can you live your country and go to another man country and the only legitimate job you can do is to sell drugs

The time Ghanians came to Nigeria to hustle and all they could do was fry puffpuff and mend shoes, did you wail and rant?

Let sleeping dogs lie so you will live long

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“I Admire President Tinubu’s Proactive Measures With Governance” – Tejere / Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target / Ribadu Later Realised Obasanjo Was Using Him –soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.