Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,929 members, 7,841,565 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India (16930 Views)

Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Over 350 Million Naira Cocaine In Mumbai India / Chigozie Okafor Arrested In Delhi India For Trafficking Heroin / Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 10 Years For Trafficking Heroin In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by iamme1234(m): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2021
Asquare84:
They way this nigerians behave baffles me, how can you live your country and go to another man country and the only legitimate job you can do is to sell drugs

The man chigozie is not a Nigerian
He is from biafla
Don't join us together with the drug dealers from the EAST
Igbo kwenu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by jackkyjohn: 11:48am On Nov 21, 2021
This tarnish the image of Nigeria more

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by iamme1234(m): 11:49am On Nov 21, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Just don’t carry drug because I will televise your jail term to the good people of Nairaland.

The report I am getting from India about the activities of you guys is very disturbing. Now Indians are profiling Ibos separately from other Nigerians tribes and they are gradually turning endangered species in India.

Very soon Indians would start running sharias on Igbo people.
Very sick eastern people.always doing drugs.
I hate them with passion.

4 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by ArewaNorth: 11:50am On Nov 21, 2021
SonOfEl:

Stupid lies....abi you are the one who profiled ndigbo

I don't damn care abt ur opinion. This is exactly what he told me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by ArewaNorth: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2021
DonTattaglia:

Abeg go and sit down. Bloody liar. Have u ever crossed Atlantic ocean, onukwu!
Is it a big deal to travel outside Nigeria?
Chaii...Poverty is a big disease!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by ArewaNorth: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2021
vickydevoka:

Igbos are drug peddlers everywhere. Go to s. A n see for urself

That is why Xenophobic attack on Nigerians is justified to some extent in Ghana and S.A, though unfortunate!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by vickydevoka(m): 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
ArewaNorth:

That is why Xenophobic attack on Nigerians is justified to some extent in Ghana and S.A, though unfortunate!
South African gals love igbos bcus of money
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by adamsmith914: 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
ArewaNorth:

This is exactly what an Indian told me in 2019, he said he has been dealing with Nigerian in different businesses for more than 30yrs and he very well knows Igbos as fraudulent people. I didn't mean to offend them but this was what he told me in Mumbai that year.
How is the Indian able to differentiate who is igbo Nigerian, & who is not? What is a difference between a Yoruba Nigerian & Igbo Nigerian other than They May speak different languages which is not enough for psychological segregation? Mumu racist Indian curry Mumu.
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by adamsmith914: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
vickydevoka:

South African gals love igbos bcus of money
Same drugs money? I have been to Joburg on several occasions, the Nigerian drugs trade is been controlled by our bothers East of the River Niger.

6 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by vickydevoka(m): 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
adamsmith914:
Same drugs money? I have been to Joburg on several occasions, the Nigerian drugs trade is been controlled by our bothers East of the River Niger.
Yes na. Joburg are predominantly occupied by igbos. Yorubas are into lecturing mostly

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
Asgard73:

Same thing in Nigeria with Yoruba people.. too many Yoruba parent encourage their children to mine skull do rituals for yahoo..

Most Yoruba parents encourage their children to do ANYTHING TO MAKE MONEY.. INCLUDING USING THEIR PARENT HEAD SISTER SIBLINGS TO MAKE WEALTH

Bruv, abi na grandpa make I call you, wetin concern Yoruba for dis matter? People like you are the problem of Igbos with your redundant "whataboutism" ideology and 'living in denial' excuses.

You will never face your problems and wrongdoings. Instead you're alway looking for ways to pretend they are justifiable and common to others.

Face your problems and try to find solutions for them. Stop using the worthless ideology of whataboutism to console yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Ekpeitit(m): 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
DonTattaglia:

An 1mbecile spotted. Your comment here shows your award winning level of stupidi1ty.. Go and smash your head on the wall if Igbos are giving u nightmares, 1Diot from an unknown father!
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by SonOfEl(m): 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
ArewaNorth:

I don't damn care abt ur opinion. This is exactly what he told me!

Says who? You isn't it? Jejely put your mouth within its limit, because the crimes of your people are legendary e g kyari, babangida, Abacha, bagudu, Ganduje, bureau de change scammers? should i continue? Iberibe
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by SonOfEl(m): 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
Dsalvo:

Bruv, abi na grandpa make I call you, wetin concern Yoruba for dis matter? People like you are the problem of Igbos with your redundant "whataboutism" ideology and 'living in denial' excuses.

You will never face your problems and wrongdoings. Instead you're alway looking for ways to pretend they are justifiable and common to others.

Face your problems and try to find solutions for them. Stop using the worthless ideology of whataboutism to console yourself.

Am i surprised you are quoting Joe Igbokwe? Lol.... Absolutely not
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Ekpeitit(m): 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
grin
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Ekpeitit(m): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
They are Biafrans, Nigerians are not criminals.
Please do not call Biafran criminals Nigerians, that's an insult to this great country.

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
SonOfEl:

Am i surprised you are quoting Joe Igbokwe? Lol.... Absolutely not

You're doing the whataboutism thing again. Dem take am swear for you guys? Mention one thing bad about Igbos and their first reaction is to deny the allegation with whataboutism or attempt discrediting the source.

Tell me yourself if it is a lie Igbos are wedded to the redundant ideology of whataboutism as a response to everything.

Otherwise why is the poster I responded to not facing the issue at hand i.e Igbo universal drug dealing notoriety? He could even ignore the thread entirely!!!

Why respond to begin attacking the Yorubas of "skull mining" as if that somehow diminishes the seriousness of Igbo drug dealing menace worldwide?

Really childish and irresponsible behavior. You all should be ashamed of yourselves because Yorubas confront their wrongdoing and wrongdoers. They don't make excuses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by asanausana91: 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
You cried that Nigeria is not growing, you travel to a land that is working and all you could do is drugs. Your curse must be a generational curse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Golan007: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
TPound:

The time Ghanians came to Nigeria to hustle and all they could do was fry puffpuff and mend shoes, did you wail and rant?

Let sleeping dogs lie so you will live long

Puff is bad?

Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Yankee101: 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
Amaka why
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by joyousever(f): 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
It's been incorporated back into the school curriculum. It's now compulsory for all junior secondary schools (J.S.S.1-3) by NECO and primary schools.
louqas:

History was never banned in schools.....stop spreading fake news.....the story about banning history was invented by ipob apologists who are claiming Nigerian youths dont know history because the government didnt want them to know history and banned history. HISTORY WAS NEVER BANNED IN SCHOOLS..... history is offered in senior secondary school and higher institutions....some people thought it should be taught from primary school hence their conclusion that history was banned in schoola
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by SonOfEl(m): 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
Dsalvo:

You're doing the whataboutism thing again. Dem take am swear for you guys? Mention one thing bad about Igbos and their first reaction is to deny the allegation with whataboutism or attempt discrediting the source.

Tell me yourself if it is a lie Igbos are wedded to the redundant ideology of whataboutism as a response to everything.

Otherwise why is the poster I responded to not facing the issue at hand i.e Igbo universal drug dealing notoriety? He could even ignore the thread entirely!!!

Why respond to begin attacking the Yorubas of "skull mining" as if that somehow diminishes the seriousness of Igbo drug dealing menace worldwide?

Really childish and irresponsible behavior. You all should be ashamed of yourselves because Yorubas confront their wrongdoing and wrongdoers. They don't make excuses.

Keep fooling yourself. Your archaic psychology of trying desperately to profile the Igbo race and drug dealers at a glance is not only myopic, but plain stupid.

Playing to the gallery is another "oluwole" tactic that has gone stale. A drug dealer being Igbo is TOTALLY different from "Igbos are drug dealers".

Take your antic elsewhere.
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by TPound(m): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
Golan007:

Puff is bad?

Puff is good but na wetin their hand catch on na im dem take succeed...

Na wetin chigozie hand catch be that... Just that devil decided to whyne his destiny
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by GodIsBiafran: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
Osazuwa23 come and see your fellow Edo criminals pretending to be Igbo. We will expose all of you.
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by GodIsBiafran: 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ekpeitit:
[s]IF YOU ARE STILL WONDERING WHY NOBODY LIKES OR TRUSTS PEOPLE FROM THIS TRIBE,THEN YOU HAVE NO BRAIN.
IF YOU'RE STILL WONDERING WHY NO NIGERIAN WILL EVER VOTE FOR ANYONE FROM THIS TRIBE TO BE PRESIDENT THEN YOU'RE A MUMU.
IF YOU ARE STILL WONDERING WHY THE SOUTH SOUTH WILL NEVER JOIN BIAFRA, THEN YOUR BRAIN IS IN YOUR YANSH.[/s]
s
This Edo boy when will you get sense? Do you know that real Niger Deltans don't consider Edo as SS? Go and continue drinking your gutter water and leave discussion for intelligent people.
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by ArewaNorth: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
SonOfEl:

Says who? You isn't it? Jejely put your mouth within its limit, because the crimes of your people are legendary e g kyari, babangida, Abacha, bagudu, Ganduje, bureau de change scammers? should i continue? Iberibe
Take them to court and prove them guilty of ur accusations!
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by Dedemworld: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
lovebird65:
Criminals Yet you're still afraid they want to leave....... Dirty yoruba

Na me dey hold them not to go Abi in what way their staying is benefitting me, are they the ones paying my salary or giving me food?? Ur staying is of no use as it would relief the nation from bad image outside country... God will punish who say make una no go.. make una go and opt in in full drugs peddling. U b Oloriburuku somebody useless drug dealer... Dirty Ipob Pig. Tue!!!!!
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by osazuwa23: 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6859714/another-nigerian-arrested-trafficking-heroin another Biafra ipig developer spotted again always blaming other tribes if it it isnt blaming fulani then it blaming yoruba if it isnt yoruba it edo. cry. edo dontg know you Biafra exist
GodIsBiafran:
Osazuwa23 come and see your fellow Edo criminals pretending to be Igbo. We will expose all of you.
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by JBoss25(m): 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ekpeitit:
IF YOU ARE STILL WONDERING WHY NOBODY LIKES OR TRUSTS PEOPLE FROM THIS TRIBE,THEN YOU HAVE NO BRAIN.
IF YOU'RE STILL WONDERING WHY NO NIGERIAN WILL EVER VOTE FOR ANYONE FROM THIS TRIBE TO BE PRESIDENT THEN YOU'RE A MUMU.
IF YOU ARE STILL WONDERING WHY THE SOUTH SOUTH WILL NEVER JOIN BIAFRA, THEN YOUR BRAIN IS IN YOUR YANSH.
u dey craze
Re: Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India by GodIsBiafran: 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
osazuwa23:
[s]https://www.nairaland.com/6859714/another-nigerian-arrested-trafficking-heroin another Biafra ipig developer spotted again always blaming other tribes if it it isnt blaming fulani then it blaming yoruba if it isnt yoruba it edo. cry. edo dontg know you Biafra exist[/s]

Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Loses Gaya/Ajingi/Albasu APC House Of Reps Primary / FG Will Renegotiate Contracts Awarded Under Jonathan – Fashola / IPOB Hasn't Cancelled Anambra Election Boycott, Decision Not Reached- Prof Nwala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.