Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,442 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist (16909 Views)

Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden / Oladipo Akande: Atedo Erred, Jonathan Is The Best Candidate For 2023 Presidency / “You Are Wrong, You Erred In Law” - Obaseki Fumes At Tribunal Judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Empiree: 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
Rotji:

I don't believe you are Christian, let alone one from the North. If you go back to the statement from the CAN Chairman he actually posited that Muslims are being killed and Kidnapped too but only because the whole activity has taken the shape of business and financial gains.

You can't be a Christian from the North and still argue that you have not experienced one form of persecution or the other, directly or indirectly. Mallam let's not go into what we'll not have space to put out there.
Right from the Bauchi crisis of 1991, 95, Jos Crisis of 2001 and a couple of others you cant imagine the persecutions I personnally have experienced.

I come in peace o
stop hypocrisy. How about muslims in the southwest being denied employment opportunities or give them condition to convert to Christianity before getting job?. How about Muslim women being denied their right to wear hijab?. Currently OYO state is waging open psychological warfare against Muslims
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by obonujoker(m): 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
I am not Suprised one bit about the action taken by the USA.

We have said Here long ago , that putting your hope in the USA of today is an error.

The US today is a Bruised reed. A Festering Sinking decaying Cesspool headed for Destructive Destruction. A Nation in outright full scale rebellion against GOD. A Nation governed by leaders who are giving GOD the finger.

A Nation whose Primary Assignment is Endorsing and advancing all forms of Wickedness ,Abominations and Evils against GOD.

Nomerica aka Babylon is Gone and Fallen.

Mark this, Don't be Suprised that this Evil move came with a deal with the Nigerian government to approve Lgbt and all that Evil Wickedness and Abominations.
Don't be Suprised if you begin to see some crazy moves from the Nigerian government.[/s]

I Admonish all, to Depend on GOD. Stand boldly for HIM and Live for HIM, even if it cost your life.

We are in Last of the Last Moments. JESUS is Coming to harpazo all who are Ready.

The only meaningful is uncanceled
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Qualer: 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
Empiree:
this makes Christianity fake. If you could edit or review your so called holy book it means it no longer belongs to Jesus. It is a fake bogus religion. True Book of God doesn't need review. Christianity is a manmade religion

your ignorance is on the high side... can't even make an iota of sense!!

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by J3susFr3ak: 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Geeman2006:

Stop being sentimental. They way Northern minorities and southerners are free in the North, the same can't be said of Northerners esp in the south east.. A Northerner cant acquire land or freely live in a village in Abia Or Ebonyi.

Really? Where were you when this happened in Maiduguri, Borno? https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/478126-church-demolition-can-alleges-plot-to-wipe-out-churches-from-borno.html

To which an idiot in the comments called "ArewaBoi" outlined the reasoning and the criteria the Borno Government went about demolishing these Churches? -- "Just like I anticipated CAN is using this situation to achieve its aim of building churches in predominantly muslims areas without any regards to the law, they feel they are above the law, Borno state thats still battling insurgence has to also deal with another terror organization thats pretending to build a place of worship. Borno state government must be firm in demolishing any church that violated the law by building churches in predominantly muslim areas to avoid further escalation of the situation, if the government left them to building these churches the people will rise against them or some crazy people will start another terror organization in respond to this provocation by CAN, this is how boko haram was started in Borno, I hope the leaders are aware. I mean 99.9% of the churches are build in areas that are 99.9% Muslims, while 100% of the mosques are build in areas that are 100% muslim, there are 0% mosques in predominantly Christian areas, it was said that on sundays Maiduguri is like Nazareth, the whole city is full of loud speakers singing church quire, it is by force to accept Christ?"

Whoa...the nerve of this Arewa lunatic eh?

Is it not the height of complete lunacy equating peaceful Church worshipers to the terrorist group Boko Haram (which Muslims love to clearly sympathize with, but will shadily claim they are "unIslamic" just to score convenient political points at will?). The only reason Borno has any shreds of "peace" at all is because of the kind prayers of people in the Church. On the other hand, a religion birthed in blood and violence has no inkling of what peace means the same way a fish has no inkling of understanding how to survive in a dry dusty desert.

These types of demolitions have also occurred in other core Sharia States from Zamfara to Kaduna all the way to Borno...State governments have sanctioned the strategic destruction of Churches in urban areas....and have gladly encouraged radical Fulani Terrorists to attack countless villages to burn down Churches and commit murder--with the clear knowledge and even encouragement of the security agencies as has been the case from Rukubu in Jos to many other instances in Kaduna, Benue, Taraba and other parts of the Middle Belt. Watch the Youtuve video from the 25th minute mark to better understand this phenomena.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxAOCDKdsPw

There is both overt and covert collusion with security agencies when nightly raids by mostly Fulani Jihadists on Christians communities is made. Just because similar-looking raids happen in core-Northern areas occur driven by greed--does not make the incessant attacks on Christian Churches any less unique or salient. The attacks on Christian villages have the full blessing of both State and Federal Governments as part of a larger agenda.--hence the reason why the Military and Police are always inert and useless in the heat of the moment.

1 Like

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by godisshit(m): 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
I always find it funny that all followers of POOphet Sex Award Winner (SAW) know the truth about their stupid, degenerate "religion" but for some weird reason they remain as fascinated with Christianity as their illiterate child raping POOphet was

[img]https://images./MX7E0I04NuXwLBkFX1JJL.jpg[/img]

Empiree:
this makes Christianity fake. If you could edit or review your so called holy book it means it no longer belongs to Jesus. It is a fake bogus religion. True Book of God doesn't need review. Christianity is a manmade religion

1 Like

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by J3susFr3ak: 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
verifiablefacts:

3-in-1 gods worshippers, next time write it this way,but that doesn't make your statement wrong anyways.

You and the OP seem to puff up on something you have no clue about don't you?

So here let's bring it down to ordinary terms you might attempt to understand. This is what happens on the VERY day you die. When you take your last breath....this is what you will notice.

You will stand up and look down and see your own dead body on the floor. Then you will begin to wonder? Am I really dead? Am I really dead now? Your dead flesh on the floor will just lie there still waiting for human beings to discover it. But then you will begin to wonder....if my body is now dead on the ground...who is it looking at the same body with the same mind that I used to have...with the same personality and emotions that I used to have before I died? Of course, you might have been too obtuse to understand that your "spirit" was just separated from your "body" when you died and you still had the same "soul" as you had before you died.

Fool....you are also a 3 in 1 entity and can be divided into the separate entities "spirit, soul and body" as God power wills....and that does not necessarily mean YOU as a person are three different people!

And this is not in any way saying this is the way the Godhead in the Christian perspective is....God is a lot more complex and Powerful than just that.

And did not your own Scripture say that the same God is in the "North, South, East and West"? If I face every direction and He is the same One and not separate entities...what does that say about your ability to understand something that is WAAYYY beyond your capacity to understand?

Christians take this by Faith...and the same God of Israel has not disappointed them. What I sense is a massive spirit of the Anti-Christ working in the likes of you and your ilk...preying on your utter ignorance!
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by freshkpomo(m): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
Empiree:
it's better to be in a Fake religion that does not take life than to be in a real religion that see human life like that of a Goat. Who is dragging real or fake with you? It's clear for everyone to see that your so-called real religion is causing people so much pain and sorrow. Is that how sorrowful your real God is? No love for human life? All they care about is the 77 virgin? How about killing people for Apostasy? Is it lawful for a man in the first place to take a life he cannot create? A religion that urges people to fight and kill for their God, is that how real the God is that cannot be allowed to fight for himself?

Jesus was not the only one who came and allowed himself to be slaughtered, John the Baptist did same and these two people were very powerful and can control the supernatural to their favour, but what did they do? They chose peace over war.

Several cartoons have been drawn to mock Jesus, but just one about Mohammed you saw how it ended. On out death bed we will all know who supported good and evil.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Average9jaman: 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
This CAN are too docile abeg. They should be very vocal with the ills happening in the country today. They don't stand fiercely for the rights of Christians and protect the flock. Small tin u go c how mumuric go dey condemn, dey shout upandan. These 1s can be quiet like church rat
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Lanretoye(m): 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
Prolific007:

What's education without exposure, is pantami not educated? How about Gumi?.
Education won't change a thing for core northern because hate has already been sowed in their hearts
not their likes,the mass of them are intentionally denied civilization and education so they can easily use the to pursue their elites interest
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by LilBlaze24o: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
Righteousness2:

It is not a matter of Can. America is the Mystery Babylon of Revelation.

When you study the book you will see the USA perfectly fits in

Do you mind giving me the passage(s) that suggest that??
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Righteousness2(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
LilBlaze24o:

Do you mind giving me the passage(s) that suggest that??

Revelation 18
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by nurain150(m): 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
vinceyinnovation:
What do you expect when the Allah Akbar group led by lie Mohammed have lied to the US so that their bombing activities will not be exposed.

No be ur CAN people go to US.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by LilBlaze24o: 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
Righteousness2:

Revelation 18

Revelation 18:3
For because of the wine of the passion of her sexual immorality, all the nations have fallen victim, and the kings of the earth committed sexual immorality with her, and the merchants of the earth became rich owing to the power of her shameless luxury.”

Has all the kings of the earth truly committed sexual immorality with America?
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Onelove508: 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
Geeman2006:

Stop being sentimental. They way Northern minorities and southerners are free in the North, the same can't be said of Northerners esp in the south east.. A Northerner cant acquire land or freely live in a village in Abia Or Ebonyi.

That's lately, because of their troublesome natura and entitlement mentality.

10yrs hitherto, we didn't have much problems with cohabitating..
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Originalsly: 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hmmm.....why would Nigeria ever be on a religious freedom blacklist? Which country in the world has more religious freedom than Nigeria? India?... maybe?
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by obonujoker(m): 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
LilBlaze24o:

Revelation 18:3
For because of the wine of the passion of her sexual immorality, all the nations have fallen victim, and the kings of the earth committed sexual immorality with her, and the merchants of the earth became rich owing to the power of her shameless luxury.”

Has all the kings of the earth truly committed sexual immorality with America?

Righteousness2, doesn't know what he says, better not to engage him on this talk about great Babylon, or he will keep spewing thrash...
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by obonujoker(m): 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
Righteousness2:

[s]It is not a matter of Can. America is the Mystery Babylon of Revelation.

When you study the book you will see the USA perfectly fits in
[/s]

Trash... When Trump was President, America wasn't great Babylon...

Stop calling God's own country, Great Babylon...
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Empiree: 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
freshkpomo:

it's better to be in a Fake religion that does not take life than to be in a real [s]religion that see human life like that of a Goat. Who is dragging real or fake with you? It's clear for everyone to see that your so-called real religion is causing people so much pain and sorrow. Is that how sorrowful your real God is? No love for human life? All they care about is the 77 virgin? How about killing people for Apostasy? Is it lawful for a man in the first place to take a life he cannot create? A religion that urges people to fight and kill for their God, is that how real the God is that cannot be allowed to fight for himself?

Jesus was not the only one who came and allowed himself to be slaughtered, John the Baptist did same and these two people were very powerful and can control the supernatural to their favour, but what did they do? They chose peace over war.

Several cartoons have been drawn to mock Jesus, but just one about Mohammed you saw how it ended. On out death bed we will all know who supported good [/s]and evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9CKWA9E7BM
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Empiree: 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
AllahIsShit:
I always find it funny that all followers of POOphet Sex Award Winner (SAW) know the truth about their stupid, degenerate "religion" but for some weird reason they remain as fascinated with Christianity as their illiterate child raping POOphet was

[

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcGLEiW0fHM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by mutvy: 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
Cry CAN cry,after that, all of you should go and hang yourselves. So Bandit is now waging war against Christians in the North because Christians are dominating the North.The United States of America knows how CAN deceived Donald Trump in making him to put Nigeria in the list. Nigeria has been removed now, you bastard are crying foul. May God destroy you Christians, may you all die humiliated. Una no go die well. Christians in Africa are the worst human. May you all perish!
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by godisshit(m): 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Poor Empiree! grin grin grin grin
Is this what you have been reduced to? This is beneath you now! grin I was expecting you to give a more spirited defence of POOphet Sex Award Winner (SAW) and not this feeble and weak effort! Should I help you find some of the missing Surahs and ayahs that your illiterate "prophet" and his equally incompetent "god" were too dimwitted to protect? grin

[img]https://images./4Svum3Qiz8g7u2MUHAKsV6.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./6rEWndXqI8sl5EvO7GEdJb.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./xLpUxTSvgGlr2oN3gDjzj.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./4uRpPli1qJBC259upW2Nuc.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./kgkJ2Sn4VuEuVL1mpUvw8.jpg[/img]

Empiree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcGLEiW0fHM

1 Like

Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Musrataman(m): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
Righteousness2:
I am not Suprised one bit about the action taken by the USA.

We have said Here long ago , that putting your hope in the USA of today is an error.

The US today is a Bruised reed. A Festering Sinking decaying Cesspool headed for Destructive Destruction. A Nation in outright full scale rebellion against GOD. A Nation governed by leaders who are giving GOD the finger.

A Nation whose Primary Assignment is Endorsing and advancing all forms of Wickedness ,Abominations and Evils against GOD.

Nomerica aka Babylon is Gone and Fallen.

Mark this, Don't be Suprised that this Evil move came with a deal with the Nigerian government to approve Lgbt and all that Evil Wickedness and Abominations.
Don't be Suprised if you begin to see some crazy moves from the Nigerian government.

I Admonish all, to Depend on GOD. Stand boldly for HIM and Live for HIM, even if it cost your life.

We are in Last of the Last Moments. JESUS is Coming to harpazo all who are Ready.

Must you open your mouth and talk nonsense at all time.
What do you know about God and the Bible by the way?
How many Christians do you have in Nigeria or are you including occultist pastors,rapist, witches and wizards and ritualist in the name of CAN and Pentecostal fellowship as Christians
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Musrataman(m): 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
EsanEmmanuel:
Nigerians need to know all these countries don't care about us... if this country will move, not US or UN will come to our aid
These superpowers are rather interested in the stability of the country even if thousands of the citizens are getting killed daily
Imagine civil war starts in Nigeria..
Can you imagine tens of millions of Nigerians that will seek asylum abroad?

Are you the one that will receive them at abroad.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by freshkpomo(m): 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
[b]
Empiree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9CKWA9E7BM
no
It's funny how Muslims think, you don't see your brothers killing people as a problem. the only problem you see is Christianity. why can't you practice your Islam in peace and go meet your Allah in peace? Must you kill others to achieve this? Is your God and Idol that needs human sacrifice? Why is every terrorists group using the Quran? Imagine a terrorist group having Allah in their name calling themselves Allah's warrior.

Let me ask you this question, will you rather be neighbors with murderers or peace loving people? Birds of same feather flock together. You can't be reading a book telling you to terrorise humans and not be a terrorist yourself, that's why an average Muslim have this hate for Christian because the terrorism instinct keeps kicking. You can have mosques in Christian states or country, can you reciprocate that in Muslim dominant countries? You and your church will be burnt to the ground overnight.

It is better to live with a pirates bible saving lives, than an unpirated quran that is taking lives. undecided[/b]
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Empiree: 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
freshkpomo:

It's funny how Muslims think, [b]you don't see your brothers killing people as a problem.
the only problem you see is Christianity. why can't you practice your Islam in peace and go meet your Allah in peace? Must you kill others to achieve this? Is your God and Idol that needs human sacrifice? Why is every terrorists group using the Quran? Imagine a terrorist group having Allah in their name calling themselves Allah's warrior.

Let me ask you this question, will you rather be neighbors with murderers or peace loving people? Birds of same feather flock together. You can't be reading a book telling you to terrorise humans and not be a terrorist yourself, that's why an average Muslim have this hate for Christian because the terrorism instinct keeps kicking. You can have mosques in Christian states or country, can you reciprocate that in Muslim dominant countries? You and your church will be burnt to the ground overnight.

it is better to live with a pirates bible saving lives, than an unpirated quran that is taking lives. undecided[/b]
See highlights, who are your brothers that are killing?. Speaking of neighbors, don't NIGERIANS kill one another everyday?.

Despite pirating your Bible there are still killing verses there. I'm glad you admitted to the fact that your Bible is not original. Hence it is fake. It cant be from God.

You don't have sense.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by freshkpomo(m): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
Empiree:
See highlights, who are your brothers that are killing?. Speaking of neighbors, don't NIGERIANS kill one another everyday?.

Despite pirating your Bible there are still killing verses there. I'm glad you admitted to the fact that your Bible is not original. Hence it is fake. It cant be from God.

You don't have sense.

Muslims sha, so because neighbors are killing each other now makes it right? Hindu, Buddhism, Judaism, Charisinity. All preach love and tolerance. But you see some set of people that believe God is sleeping in heaven so he cannot work again, humans are the angel now doing ghetto work of God, going about killing people as their own way of serving gbeir creator. That's Satan, only Satan needs human sacrifice.

Will you call Judaism Pirated too because they have stopped persecuting Christians?

Mohhamed that was purely Arabic now Know things about Jesus, The house of David and so many things he fabricated more than they who came from the city? Na WA for una o... I don't want to compare book that's why I have been avoiding this discussion. Between and Arab (MOHAMMED) and PAUL (who was educated and a former Jew, who studied Christians and prosecuted them) who do you think will fabricate things about Abraham and others? It's just like A man from Tanzania telling someone should have lived in Nigeria that what he is saying about the Yoruba culture is false.

Don't let me convert you, be careful! Your religion owes many bias and your founder whom I will not like to drag into this, has so many skeleton in his clipboard.

NB: I am not condemning Islam, your people should just give peace a chance
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Empiree: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
freshkpomo:

[color=#990000]Muslims sha, so because neighbors are killing each other now makes it right?
you don't have sense. Who's justifying killings?. Where exactly is your sense?. You singled out muslims and made blanket declaration of murderous monsters of Muslims. So I replied that are there not killings amongst average Nigerians daily?

Hindu, Buddhism, Judaism, Charisinity. All preach love and tolerance. But you see some set of people that believe God is sleeping in heaven so he cannot work again, humans are the angel now doing ghetto work of God, going about killing people as their own way of serving gbeir creator. That's Satan, only Satan needs human sacrifice.
take your preaching to your family. No religion teaches killing people.

Will you call Judaism Pirated too because they have stopped persecuting Christians?
see the twist?. Jews did not persecute Christians. It was CHRISTIANITY that persecuted Jews in Europe and the Jews were saved by the Muslims.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Geeman2006: 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
J3susFr3ak:

Really? Where were you when this happened in Maiduguri, Borno? https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/478126-church-demolition-can-alleges-plot-to-wipe-out-churches-from-borno.html

To which an idiot in the comments called "ArewaBoi" outlined the reasoning and the criteria the Borno Government went about demolishing these Churches? -- "Just like I anticipated CAN is using this situation to achieve its aim of building churches in predominantly muslims areas without any regards to the law, they feel they are above the law, Borno state thats still battling insurgence has to also deal with another terror organization thats pretending to build a place of worship. Borno state government must be firm in demolishing any church that violated the law by building churches in predominantly muslim areas to avoid further escalation of the situation, if the government left them to building these churches the people will rise against them or some crazy people will start another terror organization in respond to this provocation by CAN, this is how boko haram was started in Borno, I hope the leaders are aware. I mean 99.9% of the churches are build in areas that are 99.9% Muslims, while 100% of the mosques are build in areas that are 100% muslim, there are 0% mosques in predominantly Christian areas, it was said that on sundays Maiduguri is like Nazareth, the whole city is full of loud speakers singing church quire, it is by force to accept Christ?"

Whoa...the nerve of this Arewa lunatic eh?

Is it not the height of complete lunacy equating peaceful Church worshipers to the terrorist group Boko Haram (which Muslims love to clearly sympathize with, but will shadily claim they are "unIslamic" just to score convenient political points at will?). The only reason Borno has any shreds of "peace" at all is because of the kind prayers of people in the Church. On the other hand, a religion birthed in blood and violence has no inkling of what peace means the same way a fish has no inkling of understanding how to survive in a dry dusty desert.

These types of demolitions have also occurred in other core Sharia States from Zamfara to Kaduna all the way to Borno...State governments have sanctioned the strategic destruction of Churches in urban areas....and have gladly encouraged radical Fulani Terrorists to attack countless villages to burn down Churches and commit murder--with the clear knowledge and even encouragement of the security agencies as has been the case from Rukubu in Jos to many other instances in Kaduna, Benue, Taraba and other parts of the Middle Belt. Watch the Youtuve video from the 25th minute mark to better understand this phenomena.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxAOCDKdsPw

There is both overt and covert collusion with security agencies when nightly raids by mostly Fulani Jihadists on Christians communities is made. Just because similar-looking raids happen in core-Northern areas occur driven by greed--does not make the incessant attacks on Christian Churches any less unique or salient. The attacks on Christian villages have the full blessing of both State and Federal Governments as part of a larger agenda.--hence the reason why the Military and Police are always inert and useless in the heat of the moment.

I get your drift But places like Bauchi, Jigawa, Katsina, Kano, Sokoto and some other Northern states still have many churches and Christians and nobody is harrasing or persecuting them. Because it happens in few states for a reason or two doesn't mean it is happening every where.
Some are tribal / communal clashes and the western/southern dominated press are quick to label it as religious persecution.
Don't forget this your same Fulani jihadists are terrorising alot of communities in the North West in brutal fashion, they kill and burn down whole villages too. Would you call that religious persecution too, since the attacks are against predominantly major Muslim communities.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by J3susFr3ak: 2:34am On Nov 22, 2021
Geeman2006:

I get your drift But places like Bauchi, Jigawa, Katsina, Kano, Sokoto and some other Northern states still have many churches and Christians and nobody is harrasing or persecuting them. Because it happens in few states for a reason or two doesn't mean it is happening every where.
Some are tribal / communal clashes and the western/southern dominated press are quick to label it as religious persecution.
Don't forget this your same Fulani jihadists are terrorising alot of communities in the North West in brutal fashion, they kill and burn down whole villages too. Would you call that religious persecution too, since the attacks are against predominantly major Muslim communities.

I think we should make a clear distinction here. Just because certain areas in the core North "tolerate" the existence of Christians or Churches does not necessarily mean that there are no existing Government policies to restrict them--and when it is most convenient for them in a future date--wipe them off if they most opportune to.

The Fulani Terrorist Jihadists up the core North may have their various reasons attacking other Muslim communities (greed being one, as well as being emboldened by the laxity of their kinsman at the helm of affairs to prosecute them etc.,) --BUT just because core-Northern communities may choose to be mute or subdued by these renegade elements does not translate to Christian communities in the Middle Belt adopting the same response or attitudes.

For every attack or invasion by the Fulani Jihadists is seen as a Government sanctioned Jihadist (by their inaction or selective actions) encroachment where they hitherto have no business being. If they wanted to display madness, they should have stuck to their 12 Sharia states and go at it. The present protection they enjoy by the Federal Government may have discouraged severe and bloody counter attacks which is something that is never sustainable because there is so much anyone can take being pushed back on their own ancestral lands.

Do not blame the South for the core North's incompetence in taming the beast they have created in fighting the eras of Christian Presidencies. It is nobody's making but yours. YOU as Muslims should sit down and figure it out yourselves--rather than "export" all kinds of troubles in all types of places to make it seem as if it should be a problem that should be forced on all! If the core North dislikes anything Christian, simply agree to a new Ethnic national Conference where each Ethnic Nationality peacefully decides to choose where they would want to belong. I am sure Christian ethnic nationalities of the Middle Belt would want to cluster and become one (just as in the Benue Plateau years...but only larger to include Taraba etc.,)

All this killing of precious Christian lives just to intimidate and grasp control of oil wealth situated in the South (where most of the Christians are) is simply worthless. Believe in your own self and abilities....create your own El Dorado Islamic State....leave the Middle Belt and South alone.
Re: CAN: US Erred In Delisting Nigeria From Religious Freedom Blacklist by Kingspin(m): 3:20am On Nov 22, 2021
97loodbre:
Let's be realistic and shun emotional sentiments.... There are hundreds of very big churches and cathedrals in Kano, Sokoto, Katsina, Jigawa, Kaduna, Zamfara and even Maiduguri. These are core muslim states in Nigeria. How many such big mosques or Islamic centres can you count or find in the south-south or South-East It's very unfortunate that some misguided elements and agents of the devil in the North such as Bokoharam and ISWAP are busy killing innocent christians, but they kill innocent muslims too. Thousands of muslims have been killed in the North by these agents of the devil, so I don't see why any right thinking person will generalize it and term Nigeria a christian persecuting country. It is just so nunfortunate the level of religious intolerance and misinformation some christian leaders chun out to their followers. May Nigeria succeed.
There's no suffering bigger than what is happening in Southern Kaduna and other Northern states under intensive attacks. The whole idea is to spread it to every part of Nigeria and beyond.
How dare you talk about big churches and Mosques. What has it got to do with kidnapping, mass killings and taken over lands? Cum with Buhari support(Ruga)
Mind you some areas in the North are not Fulani- Hausa people. There are Tiv, Nupe etc unlike the East or West where mainly are identified as Igbo or Yoruba people.
You can see the geography. And these other tribes are the main target of terrorism.
Christians, churches, communities and non Fulani Hausas.
Any other things we are seeing are causalities for falling to tackle it especially by government, politicians, traditional rulers etc

How can we explain the millions of mosques in the North yet no attack on them. Worst of them the government of Buhari is backing them. Yet you still talking like we don't fellow the news.

If the actions by Islamic terrorist is carry out by Christians, Nigeria will be on fire long ago.

So, it is the irresponsibility of the Muslims especially politicians and teachers are reasons for terrorism in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Ortom's Convoy Accident: 2 Lawmakers, Supporters Injured (photo) / Amaechi Inaugurates Governing Board Of NIMASA & NPA(photos) / KOGI Speaker Declares Lawmakers Seat Vacant For Joining SDP (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.