Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious (36549 Views)

EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) / IGP Receives NPF Panel Report On DCP Abba Kyari / Kogi Elections: PDP Rejects Okene LG Result, Calls It "Fictitious" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by striker07(m): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
engrkaz:
Faulty reasoning .. My FB name is Agba-Akin Chinedu...,,, and that's not my real name

even at that does that mean every name listed as deceased didn't use thier real name?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by hotch: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
In Nigeria, inconsistency doesn't render report useless, emotion and narrative does.

A panel that was paid by tax payers money is coming up with such a report, and we are still asking who did we offend?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by Ralphjoe(m): 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
apasino01:
most families were scared of speaking up
This doesn't make one iota of sense, if anything of such has happened, these families will have come together and staged a protest with the pictures of the loved ones that they have lost in the massacre as alleged.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by itu404(m): 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
Newton85:
Every right thinking, rational and reasonable human being who's not been bamboozled by emotional manipulations and mob bullying already knows this. Just look at a so-called panel that sat for a whole year with millions or billions spent on it coming up with random, surname-less, familyless names like Joe, Jide, Wisdom, and Tola as victims of so-called Lekki "massacre". Some celebrities/influencers are only cowards who are scared of questioning the many, endless loopholes in the so-called Lekki "massacre" narratives in order not to be bullied or cancelled by the soro soke mob. Though, Madam Kemi Olunloyo has her own dangbana choko, but kudos to her for being rational in this case.
I RESPECT YOUR INTELLIGENCE. KUDOS

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by jornwhite: 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
festacman:
As I said before, the lesson here is, in whatever leadership positions you find yourself, when sh*t happens, NEVER hand over the microphone to your unrepentant critics to tell the story. Gov. Sanwo-olu handed the mic to his critics and that's why he is this this position. Short and simple.

How ?? can you alludiate on whu the critics are , cos its definitely not PDP or the electorates.
Even tho the panel setup were independent, Lagos state govt select the members, so who are the critics
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by Adjovi: 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Nope.
That's why the army used blank rounds. Nobody has been able to prove they used live rounds.

Pathetic! So you want to tell me those we saw in the live Instagram video rubbed poster colour or red paint on their body right? Did you watch the video at all? If you did you'll know blank bullets can't cause such wounds.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by christistruth01: 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
bergs2:

You believed a Brit who resides thousands of miles away but couldn't believe those who were witnesses at the scene just because he said he was an expert and he also said what you needed to hear.
I believe you were never at the toll gate.

What if they were paid to tell lies to discredit the Govt

Other Witnesses at Lekki Confirmed Security Agents fired in the Air and that was what the EVIDENCE Supported

Was it not because of Lying Witnesses that Obasanjo was jailed for 3 yesrs by Abacha's regime in this same Country a whole ex President
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by authority2006(m): 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
NaijaFutbol:
Nothing is more fictitious than this woman grin

Good that she confirmed the death of Nathaniel Solomon’s brother at Lekki toll gate.

Let us even say that out of 14 dead/missing, that half are fictitious, the fact remains that some soldiers shot at unarmed protesters, prevented ambulances from accessing the place, doctored videos and cleaned up the place to cover up their mess.

[s] For those still saying that there was no massacre at Lekki Toll Gate, there is no need arguing with you guys. No level of evidence will make you guys use your brain cheesy [/s]

Must Lekki audio massacre be forced down our throats, brother?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by authority2006(m): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
Anieke77:
Although she is making a point. But she should go and sit down

Why brother? Because truth hurts?

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by rickyrex(m): 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
Another thing is that the lawyers who stood against eadsars such military lawyers, police lawyers, and Lagos State lawyers were they blind or drunk during the presentation of those names in the panel. Why didn't they quickly alert the world that does names never existed and back it up with proves. Why e be say nah kemi come be their spoke person..

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by Adjovi: 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
khalleb:

There's difference from being able to read and being able to comprehend

What we are say is that there's NI MASSACRE AT LEKKI TOLL GATE
prove it if there is

Do you even know the meaning of massacre? It's not until 100 people are killed before it becomes a massacre. 2,4,5,6 people is a massacre. It's a massacre when multiple people are killed.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by mu2sa2: 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
bergs2:

You believed a Brit who resides thousands of miles away but couldn't believe those who were witnesses at the scene just because he said he was an expert and he also said what you needed to hear.
I believe you were never at the toll gate.
The Brit is a renowned ballistics expert and his expertise was sought by sending the bullet shells recovered at lekki tollgate to him for forensic analysis. He did his work professionally. Why would I not believe his report. You want me to believe so-called eyewitnesses, who are hoodlums and rascals who went there to hijack the protest.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by Adjovi: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
christistruth01:

What if they were paid to tell lies to discredit the Govt

Other Witnesses at Lekki Confirmed Security Agents fired in the Air and that was what the EVIDENCE Supported

Was it not because of Lying Witnesses that Obasanjo was jailed for 3 yesrs by Abacha's regime in this same Country a whole ex President

My brother was there that night, he was not paid anything and he said the same thing before reports started coming out.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by authority2006(m): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
ivolt:
The panel should have listed verifiable names only.
And maybe include the speculative ones in an appendix with notes.

Now, they have turned the report to another INEC election.

I don't know which side you are but I'm of the opinion that those panel members deserved to be arrested and charged to court, they did a very bad work. They're a disappointment to Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by khalleb(m): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
Adjovi:

Do you even know the meaning of massacre? It's not until 100 people are killed before it becomes a massacre. 2,4,5,6 people is a massacre. It's a massacre when multiple people are killed.

Which dictionary are you using

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by godliman: 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lionnation:
People seem to be mistaken, and they forgot not everyone you see in Lagos have relatives, most of them ran away from home to prostitute in Lagos or do other vices or petty jobs, most of the people killed had their bodies taken away by the soldiers, not everyone have an Internet's enabled phone. So let's also put all of this in consideration while making assertions
There are in fact many things the army did that will justify the claim that they killed. Did they not initially deny being at lekki toll gate? And when a team of investigators decided to visit the army hospital mortuary they were not allowed under the guise that it was being renovated. This government is a rouge government I can't trust them. Remember Justice Odili's house invasion?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by christistruth01: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
Adjovi:

There is no evidence to show that more than one person died at Lekki Toll Gate and the bullet that killed him was not even a Military one but a shot gun that fired pellets

There is at least a Photo of one hoodlum with a gun at Lekki Toll Gate

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by Mexicanbreed: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
southniyikaye:
Till now, when I mention nairaland to some people, they look on in dismay that "what is nairaland"?
Believe me, we have millions of Nigerians that are not on social media.
Even my Facebook account have been dormant for years now so she cross referencing names on Facebook doesn't make sense but she is actually right with those points of hers...
Oga but you have pictures, family, friends, neighbors etc. If u die today ur friends family must one way or the other talked abt how u die, some will even share ur photos on social media, why is it difficult to do this for those ppl like u claimed where killed at lekki toll gate?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by Amah70: 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
ivolt:

Stop spreading ethnic hate.
"Armed" police in every country point gun and shoot.

When we point out the hatred some sections of Nigeria manifest against one section, you say one promotes ethnic hatred.

That means person like you is engrossed in promoting ethnic hatred against others.

It’s a misnomer anywhere for armed policemen or soldiers to shoot unarmed civilians.

In some developed European countries, policemen are not even allowed to bear arms in the presence of unarmed civilians, until terrorists started to emerge there.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by khalleb(m): 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
HazzanTazzan:

I guess ure blind to see where the report stated that military vans picked up the dead bodies based on witness evidence of one of the victims who they thot was dead and loaded into the van...

Also ure blind to see where the report stated that Nema truck with underbrush arrived very early the following morning to clean of the scene ?

Nigerians ... we are our own problem
Don't be foolishly fool to believe any thing that has to do with they say I read without an evidence
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by Adjovi: 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
christistruth01:

There is no evidence to show that more than one person died at Lekki Toll Gate and the bullet that killed him was not even a Military one but a shot gun that fired pellets

There is at least a Photo of one hoodlum with a gun at Lekki Toll Gate

I'm done replying you. Have a nice day.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by khalleb(m): 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
Shakathezulu1:

Your uncle is so right.
Action films has portray some kind of mindset.
A single kala bullet can kill 5people at once.
You know nothing about what is called GUN the only Gun you know is the old AK47 our police always carried around
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by godliman: 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
khalleb:

May be na micheal west
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by superintendents(m): 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
southniyikaye:
Till now, when I mention nairaland to some people, they look on in dismay that "what is nairaland"?
Believe me, we have millions of Nigerians that are not on social media.
Even my Facebook account have been dormant for years now so she cross referencing names on Facebook doesn't make sense but she is actually right with those points of hers...
long term freind
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by authority2006(m): 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
Phcmayor:
Foolish woman
Stupid buhari supporter
warripekin:
This werey is an attention seeker . Female ffk.

I remember how many of you were cursing and abusing those who insisted that Lekki massacre was an audio massacre when that panel report came out few days ago. Now that their lies and shady job are being punctured left and right, you still want to continue the attacks on the individual personality?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by Adjovi: 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
khalleb:

You can check the meaning of massacre yourself.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by egunna(m): 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
NaijaFutbol:

Good that she confirmed the death of Nathaniel Solomon’s brother at Lekki toll gate.

Let us even say that out of 14 dead/missing, that half are fictitious, the fact remains that some soldiers shot at unarmed protesters, prevented ambulances from accessing the place, doctored videos and cleaned up the place to cover up their mess.

For those still saying that there was no massacre at Lekki Toll Gate, there is no need arguing with you guys. No level of evidence will make you guys use your brain cheesy

if out of 14 names 7are lies,what guarantee do we have that the other 7 are truly killed?let's assume for d sake of argument that 7 died,does dat qualify as a massacre?again,with how jam-packed d toll gate was,do u want to tell me dat trained soldiers shot into d crowd and only 7 died?do u know an AK 47 has a ratio of 3 kills per shot?don't blackmail us emotionally,when we see massacre,we know one.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by khalleb(m): 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
ezechi24:

how long will it take 50 soldiers to evercuate 500 dead bodies if actually the nonsense you just typed is true?
How many minutes would it take 1 person out of almost 1000 people/ protesters to take a picture or video the soldiers carrying the dead Bodies
Don't be fooled
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by Don27tiky(m): 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
NaijaFutbol:

For those still saying that there was no massacre at Lekki Toll Gate, there is no need arguing with you guys. No level of evidence will make you guys use your brain cheesy

you guys insulting the woman should stand up and ask questions else the names they put forward might just be ghost names the panel members want to use and enrich themselves. And the gullible masses will help them to it
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by khalleb(m): 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
JuanDeDios:

So we agree the Nigerian Army has a history of disappearing the bodies of its victims.
Now, the other issue. A few families spoke up. Did you follow the multiple media reports of intimidation of friends and families of victims? Like those that spoke up initially and later refused to speak further?
Those one are paid to come and testified against the government they eventually see that it can't walk so they backed out.
Did you know how bit feels to lost a love one no amount of money or pressure can silent you not to speak up
Common

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious by asanausana91: 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
NaijaFutbol:

I can't see your name there, are you not dead again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army / If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani / Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Drama In Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.