Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

#Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ (53276 Views)

Fubara Bars All LG Heads From Appearing Before Amaewhule-Led Rivers Assembly / Slumped NDDC MD, Pondei, Will Not Appear Again Before Panel – Gbajabiamila / Emeka Ihedioha’s Wife Ebere, Children Emeka, Ezinwa, Nkem, Kamsi & His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by ruggedtimi(m): 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
Make davido give her money asap

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by mapet: 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
Seun360:
Bloody lie.

Even too cheap a script....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by HandsomeBlack: 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
No wonder!!!
I was wondering why of all the people that where killed, not one member of their family has come out to claim their person died in the massacre.

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by Benitoh: 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
Some people are not too happy for that her appearance before the so called panel.

Naigeria my qwontiri
Na wahooo
Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by Golan007: 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
Her own people did it to her.
False flag.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by openmine(m): 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. I really hope this is true and not fiction. If it's true then her assailants must be arrested and prosecuted .
I won't be surprised if it has absolutely nothing to do with Lekki Lies. Back to the issue, how did fictitious names get into the report? We deserve to know.
Smh
What did you just say?
So U think the assailants (agberos or paid assasins) possibly sent by those indicted in the report from the panel will be arrested and prosecuted in Nigeria? grin
You heard her testimony right.?...so why are U so sure it may not be connected to the lekki planel report....?

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by Testimony1988(m): 12:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
I wish her speedy recovery.
Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by mapet: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmm. I really hope this is true and not fiction. If it's true then her assailants must be arrested and prosecuted .
I won't be surprised if it has absolutely nothing to do with Lekki Lies. Back to the issue, how did fictitious names get into the report? We deserve to know

Bros,

You have seen the deception...

The Lord will continue to add to your wisdom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by slimghost(m): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
Seun360:
Bloody lie.

You won’t die well
Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by Memphitz357: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hellinus and Mannabbqgrillz will avoid the thread like how Buhari avoids education.
Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by BigYash: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
OBALOLA55:
HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY WHERE ARE YOU
You sure say bandits never kidnap the idiot..
Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by tammyf: 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
Iykenuwa:
if you do not have a PVC and you are reacting to this, you are a hypocrite.
Sorry to burst ur bubbles ,pvc is useless cos ur vote don't count.in Nigeria its selection not election.the right thing to say is to get a visa
Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by mapet: 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
TimeTraveller:
The stabbing may be unconnected to the #EndSARS issue, but agenda must agend. Some of you overestimate yourselves o! You think government is interested in every mumu?

...worse still, they cook up unintelligent scripts

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by Emmyviva: 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
Our system is so rottened that people can not come out openly to say the truth for fear of the unknown like this..
Those men could be the police or paid thugs to instill fear on her..
peace
Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by youngeagle(m): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
Did u know one million boys took over the streets of Lagos after the protest, caused so many social disturbances not even one person was arrested, to tell you Government is breeding thugs to do their bidding.

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by Lashist(m): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
Mr Nonpartisan1, what do you have to say...its probably fake and doctored too?? I hope what this lady passed through will befall skreps like you
Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by mapet: 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
openmine:

FreeStuffsNG: :
I won't be surprised if it has absolutely nothing to do with Lekki Lies. Back to the issue, how did fictitious names get into the report? We deserve to know.
Smh
What did you just say?
So U think the assailants (agberos or paid assasins) possibly sent by those indicted in the report from the panel will be arrested and prosecuted in Nigeria? grin
You heard her testimony right.?...so why are U so sure it may not be connected to the lekki planel report....?
Because it beggers logic on all fronts. Let's assume this is the case, you wonder why they did not attack nor threaten her when she was giving testimony over the period, but waited till over 2months after the Panel had concluded their work, and submitted their report the the Governor.

What was this threat to achieve, if it be the case? for her to go and retrieve the report from the Governor and erase her testimony? There are some things one will expect a rational mind to process and see through the deciet. Think am na! haba

3 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by Alary: 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
Many ways to get asylum,in ,the US .
THREAT TO LIFE.
Use your brain.
Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by Josh2fun: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]that is what her lawyer want her to say mumulawyer .
mapet:

Because it beggers logic on all fronts. Let's assume this is the case, you wonder why they did not attack nor threaten her when she was giving testimony over the period, but waited till over 2months after the Panel had concluded their work, and submitted their report the the Governor.

What was this threat to achieve, if it be the case? for her to go and retrieve the report from the Governor and erase her testimony? There are some things one will expect a rational mind to process and see through the deciet. Think am na! haba
Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by jaxxy(m): 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
Apc government has more explanations to give Nigerians. They must be kicked out. They are more oppressive and evil than Pdp.
Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by Cherez: 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
ObiOfOnitcha:
Too bad, Kamsiyochukwu Ibe, like DJ snitch
May police brutality and what the army did at LEKKI toll gate happen to you
So Rinu is also Igbo?
Rabid bigot
Even human lives mean nothing to you
Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by moriss33(m): 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
Seriously e go happen to you & we will wish it's not political.
Cuz of u don't want to accept that ur lord & savior ordered protesters to be shot.

FreeStuffsNG:

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by Benwallt(m): 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
Rubbish lies. Concocted bullshit.

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by Cherez: 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
iHart:
every day hoodlums attack people in Lagos. Some survive, some die. If men attacked her and wanted to kill her, they would have killed her outrightly. Why will they stab her in the hand and cut her in the back when they mean to kill her? If they are assassins, they aim the head and chest. I don't believe she was attacked because of her role in ENDSARS. Criminals may have wanted to robber her and she held onto something, maybe her bag or phone, so they stabbed her in the hand to rob her.

Why can't we see pictures of victims? Why can't we find, at least, one on social media?

I believe you’re coming from a mindset of truth so I’ll oblige you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nzDGTzqF8U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMxabR4n6K4

Now they first Denied soldiers were at Lekki, then denied they shot at all and now denied anyone died
The panel went to the military morgue to investigate but was denied access. What does that tell you?
https://guardian.ng/news/lagos-judicial-panel-denied-access-to-military-morgue/
Gov Sanwolu visited these victims of gunshots himself
https://nairametrics.com/2020/10/21/endsars-sanwo-olu-visits-victims-of-lekki-shootings-promise-to-investigate-the-incident/?amp=1
Bros, what are we saying?
Soldiers firing live bullets at civilians is enough crime talk more that people were shot at

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by FemmyOlu77: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
Somehow I DON'T BELIEVE THIS.

Of what relevance is she that government will want to kill her.

Looks like random Lagos happening, condemnable though.[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by FreeStuffsNG: 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
moriss33:
Seriously e go happen to you & we will wish it's not political.
Cuz of u don't want to accept that ur lord & savior ordered protesters to be shot.

Forget the cheap blackmail and face the issue at hand, should my tax be paid to fictitious names and should people who lie on oath go scot free? If our own forebears had destroyed Lagos in their days, you won't even have Lekkilies. All we want is the truth. We won't rest until we get answers.
Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by delpee(f): 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hmm! Probably the reason why family members (if any) are not showing up.
Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by ogelekpomgam(m): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
Seun360:
Bloody lie.
Anuofia.
Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by pappilo(m): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Endsars Lagos panel concluded its public facing work on Monday 11 October. Thats like 6 weeks ago so how did she testify at the panel just a few days ago according to the report?

She wants us to believe that she had a full on conversation with 3 armed men who informed her of the reason for their attack. Is this a movie or what?

She is most likely just a victim of the menace of armed robbery and is using her purported appearance at the panel to get the story out there and hopefully get some money through crowd sourced funding of gullible anti-government/Nigeria morons.

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by Moferere: 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
chrismastre5:
your turn is coming it will reach, you can't be one sided and expect justice

You are only wise by half
Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by Doyou2019: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
Fashdeejay:
This is why no one is coming out... Families of the victims are scared for their own safety too.... Then some numbskulls will say there are no witnesses ..... This is why they wont come out!!!

Gbam! But these slowpoke zombies would still come out tomorrow to ask : Why can't the families of the victims come out to state their case?

They're all stuck on stupid, ne'erdowell BMCs.
Re: #Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ by Seun360(m): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
ogelekpomgam:

Anuofia.

Na Gowon I blame, if they had finished your forefathers off ones and for all, you won't be here to trade messages with me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Geo Political Zones / President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland / Opposition Planning To Truncate My Swearing-in, Tinubu Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.