Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. (2034 Views)

Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls / Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by Kenog4real(m): 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
Sex has been a serious issues these days. From married, single, divorced to just boyfriends and girlfriends. Even to the underage, it's something everyone want to have a taste of. I might not have link to back it up but with what I see online daily that's relating to sex, it's mainly about satisfying women. Not that there are no stuffs around for females to use also; but when I look around, all I see is how to last long in bed and it's all for men. From bigger, long, ticker & stronger D**k, to staying 2hours in bed grin

My questions now are,
Do men really get satisfied when they have sex the way women do?
Does orgasm always mean satisfaction for men?

And why is sex mainly center on satisfying women?

I've experienced few get uninterested once they orgasm not minding if the man is enjoying it or not. Some men might not even notice it. But it's happening.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by Ynix(m): 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kenog4real:
Sex has been a serious issues these days. From married, single, divorced to just boyfriends and girlfriends. Even to the underage, it's something everyone want to have a taste of. I might not have link to back it up but with what I see online daily that's relating to sex, it's mainly about satisfying women. Not that there are no stuffs around for females to use also; but when I look around, all I see is how to last long in bed and it's all for men. From bigger, long, ticker & stronger D**k, to staying 2hours in bed grin

My questions now are,

I've experienced few get uninterested once they orgasm not minding if the man is enjoying it or not. Some men might not even notice it. But it's happening.
It is the nature of all animals to impress females generally, it takes a human that operates beyond the normal carnal (animalistic) nature not to do that

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by fykes(m): 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
Really look at the reproductive anatomy of the sexes.
Males are formed as givers while females are designed to receive.

That's how we were created, to give a woman pleasure ND satisfy her is the highest satisfaction a man gets from sex.
A lady once told me that if only men knew how much women enjoy sex,they won't be running after them.

Most men will only get control of their dicks when they learn this fact.

I often tell younger guys, that when u realize who truly holds d power in sex and who needs the release most, you will feel scammed by the act or thought of it.
I really understand the term " love making" and only for someone I love...(ofcos my wife ) will I go tru d stress.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
They should also be taking products to make then cum faster. The greed is too much

Some are chasing cryptocurrency, some are chasing clitocurrency

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by Kenog4real(m): 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
They should also be taking products to make then cum faster. The greed is too much

Some are chasing cryptocurrency, some are chasing clitocurrency

grin grin grin grin. Every guy want to show strength.
Re: Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by Konor: 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
Women dey really scam us.
We put in effort to satisfy them financially, emotionally and sexually. What do they put in effort to offer in return

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
That’s why you were given penis.

You can only chuuk matches stick inside your ear to scratch it. That feeling.

Our creator is a badt sharp guy

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by siofra(f): 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
If you like don't satisfy na and see if she'll come for second round
Re: Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by Magnoliaa(f): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
Men that can cum in seconds and feel alright are who sex isn't satisfying for? undecided

So, wait. You don't gain any benefit from sex, yet, the sex industry thrives because of y'all, the ashawo thread of NL has about 5,000 pages, with 99% of commenters who share sexcapades being men, and you say you are polygamous in nature and you have non-degradable, elastic dìcks that can never be over-used, yet - the sex is not about your satisfaction? So what are the side chicks for?

Abeg, dey lie sofri.

I've never seen a gender that carries so much wahala on their heads, yet turn around to complain about the wahala and its uselessness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by Rickmann: 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kenog4real:

My questions now are,

Men want sex more.
Women love and enjoy sex the most.

Does that answers ur question?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by Palazee(m): 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
Thread for püssy ass niggars

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by Omoluabi16(m): 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Men that can cum in seconds and feel alright ....

chai.. shocked
=:
and you have non-degradable, elastic dìcks that can never be over-used, yet -

You ehn! angry So naim make u wan to dey produce kayanmata abi.
Re: Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by odinson1(m): 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Men that can cum in seconds and feel alright are who sex isn't satisfying for? undecided

So, wait. You don't gain any benefit from sex, yet, the sex industry thrives because of y'all, the ashawo thread of NL has about 5,000 pages, with 99% of commenters who share sexcapades being men, and you say you are polygamous in nature and you have non-degradable, elastic dìcks that can never be over-used, yet - the sex is not about your satisfaction? So what are the side chicks for?

Abeg, dey lie sofri.

I've never seen a gender that carries so much wahala on their heads, yet turn around to complain about the wahala and its uselessness. Tueh.

I believe the above questions were directed at men.

And even if you wanted to answer,you should at least try to address the questions like a Normal human being who attended formal education. This is not a place for the Uneducated please

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by Jeremani: 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
Leave that girl abeg sad she dey like mumu
Re: Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by Magnoliaa(f): 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
Omoluabi16:
chai.. shocked
You ehn! angry So naim make u wan to dey produce kayanmata abi.

[img]https:///view/ehen-now-ehen-now-small-child-ehen-now-pikin-ehen-now-small-pikin-ehen-na-gif-22806631.gif[/img]

Naso. Since una say una no wan rest, we go give am back to you, energy for energy, stamina for stamina.

Wahala for who sex enhancers go kill and kayanmata go catch. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by crackhaus: 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ynix:

It is the nature of all animals to impress females generally, it takes a human that operates beyond the normal carnal (animalistic) nature not to do that
And we are not plenty, unfortunately...
Re: Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by SenecaTheYonger: 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
In the modern world, everything centers around satisfying women. Men of this generation have been completely brainwashed.

From laws that favor women to sexual products that give them unattainable pleasure.

Idk how they did it but they won.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by webhead: 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Abeg, dey lie sofri.

I've never seen a gender that carries so much wahala on their heads, yet turn around to complain about the wahala and its uselessness. Tueh.

You don't have a point.
Next time, try to use your sense when you want to comment on a public forum.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kenog4real:

grin grin grin grin. Every guy want to show strength.

Until they meet themselves six feet below
Re: Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
fykes:
Really look at the reproductive anatomy of the sexes. Males are formed as givers while females are designed to receive.

1.That's how we were created, to give a woman pleasure

2. ND satisfy her is the highest satisfaction a man gets from sex.

A lady once told me that if only men knew how much women enjoy sex,they won't be running after them.

Most men will only get control of their dicks when they learn this fact.

I often tell younger guys, that when u realize who truly holds d power in sex and who needs the release most, you will feel scammed by the act or thought of it.
I really understand the term " love making" and only for someone I love...(ofcos my wife ) will I go tru d stress.

Your ideology is flawed oga!!
I don't even know where to start sef undecided

1. Who are the "we"?? Mbok speak for yourself o... I was not created to give any woman pleasure...
I never finish to give God pleasure, na woman I won come give..... Mtttttcheeeeewww...
Nonsense...

2. You say what?? "To satisfy her is the highest satisfaction a man gets from sex"?? Chai!!! Who did this to you??

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Abeg, dey lie sofri.

If you sincerely believe that a man is sexually satisfied everytime he cums, then you truly are ignorant...
Re: Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
crackhaus:

And we are not plenty, unfortunately...

We truly aren't...

1 Like

Re: Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
In the modern world, everything centers around satisfying women. Men of this generation have been completely brainwashed.

From laws that favor women to sexual products that give them unattainable pleasure.

Idk how they did it but they won.

They haven't won just yet...
As long as there's people ((me)) who haven't been brainwashed to this level, there's still hope ...
Re: Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by Hayee(f): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
odinson1:

I believe the above questions were directed at men.

And even if you wanted to answer,you should at least try to address the questions like a Normal human being who attended formal education. This is not a place for the Uneducated please
this logical gender sha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Please how do you want her to ask the questions please, it so obvious you are scared of her facts grin grin cheesy tongue
Re: Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hmm, naso me and one babe dey run doggy for thick carpet. I no know when the flesh for my knee cap region peel off. Na harder harder, i just dey hear. angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by fykes(m): 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
Favfables1:

Your ideology is flawed oga!!
I don't even know where to start sef undecided

1. Who are the "we"?? Mbok speak for yourself o... I was not created to give any woman pleasure...
I never finish to give God pleasure, na woman I won come give..... Mtttttcheeeeewww...
Nonsense...

2. You say what?? "To satisfy her is the highest satisfaction a man gets from sex"?? Chai!!! Who did this to you??

Son,lots of things are above your comprehension.
There's a process called growth it happens to all at different rates though.
Do well to wait ya turn at ur pace but while at it,
Deal with only what u understand.
Re: Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by Boogyman557: 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters bro. real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by muheeb01(m): 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
You know men always like to be in charge during sex our ego makes us go extra mile to satisfy them....just don't do pass yourself,use aphrodisiacs or better erections just to treat yourself and always ready as a man not because u want to impress a certain girl or woman....you can't satisfy them...you can only try your best and leave the rest....but for PE,Erectile dysfunction herbs,weak erection,burantashi or natural herbs man power

Check my signature and profile for my work
Re: Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by Mleeperbother: 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kenog4real:

My questions now are,

Because males most times orgasm before the females. So by default, only the men get satisfaction.
Re: Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by cooooooks(m): 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
The earlier some people realize this, the better. Don't spend money, time you don't have on a mutual activity that takes quite a bit of your energy.
Re: Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
fykes:

1. Son, lots of things are above your comprehension.

2. There's a process called growth it happens to all at different rates though.

3. Do well to wait ya turn at ur pace but while at it, Deal with only what u understand.

1. That's true...
2. Very correct...
3. Thanks for the advice...

Buh truth be told....
You've said/typed ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...
Maybe you should take your own advice and "deal with what only what you understand" son

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Mathematics Of Relationship / Is It Hard To Remain Faithful? / Why I Sent My Husband Packing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.