Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,344 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. (2058 Views)

Am I Normal? I'm Mainly Attracted To Dry And Unkempt Girls / Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Is Sex Mainly About Satisfying Women. by Rickmann: 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kenog4real:
Sex has been a serious issues these days. From married, single, divorced to just boyfriends and girlfriends. Even to the underage, it's something everyone want to have a taste of. I might not have link to back it up but with what I see online daily that's relating to sex, it's mainly about satisfying women. Not that there are no stuffs around for females to use also; but when I look around, all I see is how to last long in bed and it's all for men. From bigger, long, ticker & stronger D**k, to staying 2hours in bed grin

My questions now are,
Do men really get satisfied when they have sex the way women do?
Does orgasm always mean satisfaction for men?

And why is sex mainly center on satisfying women?

I've experienced few get uninterested once they orgasm not minding if the man is enjoying it or not. Some men might not even notice it. But it's happening.

I think , naturally it's been structured that way..

Men's insatiable appetite or sex explains our promiscuous and adventurous nature. Women on the other hand are built biologically to love and enjoy sex more..thats why when a women finds a guy who does it so good, she is content, sticks with him and doesn't look else where.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Has A Woman Proposed Love To You Before? / This Delta State Girl Was Laughing At Me / Why Am I So Obsessed With Breastfeeding Moms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.