Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

What's The Difference Between A Flirt And A Prostitute? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Difference Between A Flirt And A Prostitute? (2366 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / I Love Her But She's A Flirt. / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Difference Between A Flirt And A Prostitute? by efuah(f): 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2007
undecided undecided
Re: What's The Difference Between A Flirt And A Prostitute? by MILITIA(f): 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2007
  I like to[b] flirt [/b] profusely ----love the attention from drooling senile guys----it is fun!!!  Do not like prostitution "runs" because that that would make me a very sad person in life!!!!

So[b] Flirting [/b] gives you a lot of cash and gifts without putting out to the "client" So this is a hobby!!!---they just like you hoping something will happen!!!-----------No strings attached!!!!

While Prostution is life sentence with hard labour---for  money and girts--It is a profession!!!--you get paid to provide a service!!!!! Lots of strings attached!!!

Conclusion----by Mama Millie:

Flirting is fun and a hobby!!!! wink
Prostitution is sad and a job!!! cry

There is a connection between both---You may flirt to be a prostitute!!! But you cannot prostitute to be a flirt!!! kiss
Re: What's The Difference Between A Flirt And A Prostitute? by PTBNaija(f): 2:22am On Jul 27, 2007
A flirt doesn't actually do anything physical (so no kissing and stuff. . .). A prostitute sleeps with people. . .for money.
Re: What's The Difference Between A Flirt And A Prostitute? by ikamefa(f): 2:37am On Jul 27, 2007
MILITIA:

I like to[b] flirt [/b] profusely ----love the attention from drooling senile guys----it is fun!!! Do not like prostitution "runs" because that that would make me a very sad person in life!!!!

So[b] Flirting [/b] gives you a lot of cash and gifts without putting out to the "client" So this is a hobby!!!---they just like you hoping something will happen!!!-----------No strings attached!!!!

While Prostution is life sentence with hard labour---for money and girts--It is a profession!!!--you get paid to provide a service!!!!! Lots of strings attached!!!

Conclusion----by Mama Millie:

Flirting is fun and a hobby!!!! wink
Prostitution is sad and a job!!! cry

There is a connection between both---You may flirt to be a prostitute!!! But you cannot prostitute to be a flirt!!! kiss

na wah oh grin see yinglish grin grin grin
Re: What's The Difference Between A Flirt And A Prostitute? by Pain(m): 4:57am On Jul 27, 2007
Whats The Difference Between A Fly & A Flea?
Re: What's The Difference Between A Flirt And A Prostitute? by Outbreed(m): 7:44am On Jul 27, 2007
The difference between a flirt and a prostitute is a paycheck and a job well done.
Re: What's The Difference Between A Flirt And A Prostitute? by Free(f): 11:59pm On Jul 28, 2007
lol
Re: What's The Difference Between A Flirt And A Prostitute? by johnnygan(m): 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2007
Prostitute does it to make a livin.
The counterpart does it for mainly pleasure + addiction.
Re: What's The Difference Between A Flirt And A Prostitute? by johnnygan(m): 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2007
Both are similar though
Re: What's The Difference Between A Flirt And A Prostitute? by sallysexy(f): 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2007
johnnygan:

Both are similar though
i guess so
one is official, one is commercial grin
Re: What's The Difference Between A Flirt And A Prostitute? by McDoe(m): 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2007
A flirt is interested in the level of pleasure she can derive with little or no cash involved while a prostitute is ready to satisfy dozens of guys as far as the 'kush' is readily available. No emotional attachment too.
Re: What's The Difference Between A Flirt And A Prostitute? by uchetobi(f): 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2007
flirting is like giving subtle invitation, playfully giving someone the go ahead more like teaing which may or may not lead to something more but a prostitute is money for hand, back for ground
Re: What's The Difference Between A Flirt And A Prostitute? by desgiezd(m): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2007
Pain:

Whats The Difference Between A Fly & A Flea?

The difference is that a Fly, flies while a Flea, flees. How'bout that?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And Their Demands Why? / Which Would U Choose, A Nice Waistline Or A Beautiful Face / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.