Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Meet The 18years Old Girl Who Washes Fuel Tanker For A Living (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The 18years Old Girl Who Washes Fuel Tanker For A Living (video) (2422 Views)

My 18years old friend Pregnancy Test Came Out Positive / Meet The Ghanaian Lady Who Massages Men’s Balls For A Living (video) / Man Washes His Woman's iPhone With Wine (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 18years Old Girl Who Washes Fuel Tanker For A Living (video) by jwax: 9:06am On Nov 23, 2021
Interviewed by BBC Pidgin, CHINYERE ISAAC said she started washing tanker when she was 16yrs old to support her parents who have been thrown out of their home and now lives in an abandoned filling station.

She said, her dream is to become a lecturer but because of the condition of things she decided to start washing tankers to support her parents.

In a day, she washes about three tankers which is very stressful and tiring.

About friends, she said many laugh at her and some men insults her for not going to with what she has as woman.... People are going through hell in this country.

Watch the interview below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcUml6hBjbA

Please encourage me by watching and subscribing to the channel... Help me get to 1k subscribers I beg.
Re: Meet The 18years Old Girl Who Washes Fuel Tanker For A Living (video) by cooooooks(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
Our Hardworking African woman.
Re: Meet The 18years Old Girl Who Washes Fuel Tanker For A Living (video) by Jesterinjay: 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
Wife material grin
Re: Meet The 18years Old Girl Who Washes Fuel Tanker For A Living (video) by jwax: 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
Jesterinjay:
Wife material grin

Abeg no link this to wife materialism... They don't go together

4 Likes

Re: Meet The 18years Old Girl Who Washes Fuel Tanker For A Living (video) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
When will women learn to stop doing masculine jobs, when? That was how one mother of four kids died inside a septic tank in Benin the other day while fetching water.Any work that requires energy is strictly for men, that's the reason God gave men muscles, the muscles are not just there for sex or for punches,it's there for other purposes such as this.The ministry of women affairs should put a restraining order to stop such nonsense and arrest any woman who refuses to adhere strictly to the order

3 Likes

Re: Meet The 18years Old Girl Who Washes Fuel Tanker For A Living (video) by Boogyman557: 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Meet The 18years Old Girl Who Washes Fuel Tanker For A Living (video) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
When will women learn to stop doing masculine jobs, when? That was how one mother of four kids died inside a septic tank in Benin the other day while fetching water.Any work that requires energy is strictly for men, that's the reason God gave men muscles, the muscles are not just there for sex or for punches,it's there for other purposes such as this.The ministry of women affairs should put a restraining order to stop such nonsense and arrest any woman who refuses to adhere strictly to the order

Mummy wa, shey if the girl enter street dey beg or start olosho business, you no go condemn her Sha. What if washing tankers is the only option she has? Mama e lo sempe
Re: Meet The 18years Old Girl Who Washes Fuel Tanker For A Living (video) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
Iyaebe:
Lol... I think you're joking... smiley

There's no such thing as a job for men alone...

I'm a tomboy... I don't even see the need to praise this young girl because she's doing something NORMAL... working like the boys her age... But I encourage her for doing so in a community where women are expected to spend their lives indoors being mothers and wives...

Most of us love to work! Anything that requires skill and effort... We're all up for it... wink

God knows how I hate easy jobs! Boring...

3 Likes

Re: Meet The 18years Old Girl Who Washes Fuel Tanker For A Living (video) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
Jesterinjay:
Wife material grin
wife material? How does this even relate?

Most of you see a woman hustling to get outta poverty and you immediately thinking she would be a decent wife...

No one is a suffer-head... On the other hand, you should pray young girls and boys don't have to do jobs like this to provide for themselves and families... It's poor thinking.

This isn't character-building... She could be anything but a wife material...

In a better society, she would be truly enjoying her teenage years...

1 Like

Re: Meet The 18years Old Girl Who Washes Fuel Tanker For A Living (video) by mrfizy(m): 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
Iyaebe:

Don't they say what a man can do,a woman can do better. There are affirmative actions making it possible for women to compete with men.
Why do you now need affirmative action to curtail this "freedom" women now enjoy?
Re: Meet The 18years Old Girl Who Washes Fuel Tanker For A Living (video) by Harrykn: 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
Jesterinjay:
Wife material grin
Who be this abeg!!!
Which kind life be this one abasimmi ke ikpa oyong.
Re: Meet The 18years Old Girl Who Washes Fuel Tanker For A Living (video) by pregnantMan: 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
God bless her hustle..
God bless our hustles
Re: Meet The 18years Old Girl Who Washes Fuel Tanker For A Living (video) by MufasaLion: 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
Jesterinjay:
Wife material grin

Being trying to survive is a natural instinct, not about moral.
Re: Meet The 18years Old Girl Who Washes Fuel Tanker For A Living (video) by haekymbahd(m): 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
Future is Women

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Married Men Lie That They Are Single Just To Be Sleeping With Ladies / Why I Won't Call Or Talk To My Supposed Potential Girlfriend Again. / Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.