Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 (2420 Views)

What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... / I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' / Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by Eshyy(m): 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2009
Wats d closest u tink u've com to fallin in luv
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2009
Mind blowing crush smiley
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by puskin: 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2009
Day-dreaming.
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by Eshyy(m): 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2009
I've been tinking 4 some days now, don't u guys tink dis inability 2 fall in luv is abnormal
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2009
Not really, maybe love is overated.
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by Eshyy(m): 12:12am On Oct 14, 2009
Yeah maybe dat, cos i dont c d reason y som1 wuld fall in luv 2-3 times in a year
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 14, 2009
Thats not love, maybe its infatuation. That love word is used to loosely these days.
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by puskin: 12:29am On Oct 14, 2009
@eshyy
Is there any law that says U shouldn't.
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by Eshyy(m): 1:10am On Oct 14, 2009
@ E eyes
I don't tink its infatuation, a friend of my hanged himself early dis year cos he found out his chic was cheati. He's now in lov again d same tin happened and he locked himself up 4 2 days and we were all tinkin he traveled.
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 14, 2009
Eshyy:

@ E eyes
I don't tink its infatuation, a friend of my hanged himself early dis year cos he found out his chic was cheati. He's now in lov again d same tin happened and he locked himself up 4 2 days and we were all tinkin he traveled.
I should probably go to hell for this one but I had to laugh at the bolded sentence grin grin grin grin. The guy is intense sha.
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by bluespice(f): 1:14am On Oct 14, 2009
Eshyy:

@ E eyes
I don't tink its infatuation, a friend of my hanged himself early dis year cos he found out his chic was cheati.
He's now in lov again
whoa! whoa! whoa! back the Bleep up! how can someone who hung himself and died (thats what happens when you hang yourself isn't it?) then be in a relationship and do whatever it is he did after it ended?
Eshyy:
d same tin happened and he locked himself up 4 2 days and we were all tinkin he traveled.
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by daduke2k(m): 1:24am On Oct 14, 2009
U telin d truth
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by Eshyy(m): 1:29am On Oct 14, 2009
Geez girl ur brains too fast calm down. grin .Wat i meant was he attempted suicide but was saved by neibors around & the new chic was f ing around
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by bluespice(f): 1:34am On Oct 14, 2009
its aiite man, i just see things
ahh well, ur friend is depressed and a danger to himself
y'all need to take him to see a therapist or somn
f'real the next time he mightn't be so lucky
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by Nobody: 3:34am On Oct 14, 2009
Bitten by love before and will never repeat the mistake of fallin in love.money first then i'll worry bout my emotions when am stacked.
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by Eshyy(m): 4:00am On Oct 14, 2009
Once bitten twice shy. But at times when i c wat d ladies do to nice guys, í shudder in disblief.
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by biola44: 9:43am On Oct 14, 2009
and I say welcome 2 d real world! grin
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by Rooneyboy(m): 10:45am On Oct 14, 2009
FALLING IN LOVE; to me is still an enigma , i wonder if i ll ever fall in love , cos i have so much fear for D word called (CHEAT)ING.
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by Shola2009(m): 11:11am On Oct 14, 2009
love?? wtf is that??
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 14, 2009
Shola2009:

love?? wtf is that??
Its an emotion some folks allegedly say they feel about their partners grin grin undecided
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by henryhemon(m): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2009
Are you guys saying that there is no love then?that it doesn't work for most people doesn't mean it doesn't exist or its not real.lets face it,each one of us wish we have true love.
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by Shola2009(m): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2009
Its an emotion some folks allegedly say they feel about their partners Huh Grin Grin Undecided
hmmm. lipsrsealed .i seee, thanks. noted!
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by chiboygiz(m): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2009
Most people don't understand the real meaning of LOVE. When they are in a relationship they will say they are in LOVE, any little trial they break up, looking for another to hook-up with again.

Love is a binding energy. No matter the situation, two lovers always remain one. If you fall in LOVE let it be forever, or don't fall in LOVE. If the world truely understand the laws of LOVE, then there will be no divorce or break-up in a marriage or relationship.
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by iice(f): 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2009
Eyah. . .

*drinking to everlasting love with johnny kiss grin
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by yme1(f): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2009
love works for me wink but falling in-love doesnt undecided
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by Atreus(f): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2009
@ebony,'allegedly'? Lmao. @Yme,why don't you like the falling in love part?
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by Macgreat(m): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2009
. . . luv luv luv, never close.
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by sweetcoint(f): 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2009
henryhemon:

Are you guys saying that there is no love then?that it doesn't work for most people doesn't mean it doesn't exist or its not real.lets face it,each one of us wish we have true love.
my dear am on ur side
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by Rooneyboy(m): 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2009
I pray i ll fall in love some day and experience what it feels like .
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by bicherite: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2009
Hi edoyad haven't u fallen in love?
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by edoyad(m): 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2009
^^ shocked bicherite how did you know i was coming in to post right after you ? Are you into witchcraft ?
Truth is, i'm really hoping to fall in love.
Re: Strictly 4 Those That Hav Not Fallen In Lúv B4 by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2009
edoyad:

^^ shocked bicherite how did you know i was coming in to post right after you ? Are you into witchcraft ?
Truth is, i'm really hoping to fall in love.

LOOK AT HOW DENSE YOU ARE. AT YOU AGE, ASKING MORONIC QUESTIONS.   YOU ARE SOO RETARDED.

THEY SHOULD USE YOUR UGLY FACE FOR WOOWOO!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Handle Mistaken Love Text Message / Why Don't Males Kneel To Propose Relationship? / Ladies See 5 Things You Do That Causes Your Breast To Sag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.