Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

I Am In A Relationship With A Girl But Now This is Happening. Please Advise Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In A Relationship With A Girl But Now This is Happening. Please Advise Me. (4612 Views)

Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In A Relationship With A Girl But Now This is Happening. Please Advise Me. by zed7: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
She's having cold feet because of your possessive and abusive nature. When a woman's mind is made up, its hard to change.
Find a way to reassure her and change from your clingy ways. People don't understand that dating isn't that serious.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In A Relationship With A Girl But Now This is Happening. Please Advise Me. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
Even if na me i won't accept the marriage proposal.
Person wey fit abuse go dey violent it's just in a matter of time.

And this relationship thing is suppose to be mutual.. You practically request for everything (to be introduced formally to her parents and even marriage plans) and i think that explains her rejection towards marriage.. Well i do not blame her as the OP sef is a potential wife abuser and beater.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In A Relationship With A Girl But Now This is Happening. Please Advise Me. by Truvelisback(m): 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
This is what happens when u put all ur eggs in one basket. Keep waiting for the signs of coming of Christ.
Re: I Am In A Relationship With A Girl But Now This is Happening. Please Advise Me. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
butyne:
Good morning fellow Nairalanders, there is something that has been giving me sleepless night for a week now and I want to share it to this forum for you to advice me on the next step to take.

There is this girl that I have been in a relationship with for 5 years now, when we started the relationship, she was still looking for admission while I was already in my final year. As time goes we started talking about marriage but she told me that I should wait till she get to her final year. Though, we have been at peace but not that we don't use to have misunderstanding but once such happens, we reconcile with immediate effect. One thing that use to make us to have misunderstanding is that am a jealous lover and the fact that we are not close to each other made me to suspect that she is cheating on me especially if I call her at odd hours to discover that she is on another call, I would be mad at her to the extent that I may use some offensive words on her but have not I have not assaulted her physically, after she explains, she will apologize and I will also apologize for using offensive words. Though, the above problem rarely occur, upon that we still love ourselves.
Last two years, I told her that I want to be introduced to her parents and she did as I requested, I have also introduced her to my own parents, my parents have given me the approval to make plans for our marriage. Her parents too were still ok with me. When my parents gave the approval earlier this year, I called her on phone and told her that I will be coming to see her people very soon for our marriage plans but she answered by telling me that we will discuss in details when we see one on one. I kept quiet, we have been seeing but she has not for one day remembered that we had unfinished discussion. I decided to raise the topic again, last week that I want to go to her house for the marriage plans so that during next year's Easter period by the grace of God we will wed but she told me that I should still give her time, that she is yet to see the sign. I told her that we have been in this relationship for 5 years and you are yet to get a confirmation, when are you going to get it? Is it in this remaining one month of the year? She said that she don't know but as soon as she gets sign she will let me know.
To be honest, I really love the girl and since we started I have not dated another girl but know that it is going like this, I wish to seek advice from fellow Nairalanders on which way to go, either to stay or to live her because I am emotionally traumatized now.
Your advice will make a difference.
Thanks to all Nairalanders.

Let me help you clone her WhatsApp and get her WhatsApp messages delivered directly to your phone
Re: I Am In A Relationship With A Girl But Now This is Happening. Please Advise Me. by AutoChick4U(f): 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
butyne:
Good morning fellow Nairalanders, there is something that has been giving me sleepless night for a week now and I want to share it to this forum for you to advice me on the next step to take.

There is this girl that I have been in a relationship with for 5 years now, when we started the relationship, she was still looking for admission while I was already in my final year. As time goes we started talking about marriage but she told me that I should wait till she get to her final year. Though, we have been at peace but not that we don't use to have misunderstanding but once such happens, we reconcile with immediate effect. One thing that use to make us to have misunderstanding is that am a jealous lover and the fact that we are not close to each other made me to suspect that she is cheating on me especially if I call her at odd hours to discover that she is on another call, I would be mad at her to the extent that I may use some offensive words on her but have not I have not assaulted her physically, after she explains, she will apologize and I will also apologize for using offensive words. Though, the above problem rarely occur, upon that we still love ourselves.
Last two years, I told her that I want to be introduced to her parents and she did as I requested, I have also introduced her to my own parents, my parents have given me the approval to make plans for our marriage. Her parents too were still ok with me. When my parents gave the approval earlier this year, I called her on phone and told her that I will be coming to see her people very soon for our marriage plans but she answered by telling me that we will discuss in details when we see one on one. I kept quiet, we have been seeing but she has not for one day remembered that we had unfinished discussion. I decided to raise the topic again, last week that I want to go to her house for the marriage plans so that during next year's Easter period by the grace of God we will wed but she told me that I should still give her time, that she is yet to see the sign. I told her that we have been in this relationship for 5 years and you are yet to get a confirmation, when are you going to get it? Is it in this remaining one month of the year? She said that she don't know but as soon as she gets sign she will let me know.
To be honest, I really love the girl and since we started I have not dated another girl but know that it is going like this, I wish to seek advice from fellow Nairalanders on which way to go, either to stay or to live her because I am emotionally traumatized now.
She doesn't want to spend her forever with u. Move on
Re: I Am In A Relationship With A Girl But Now This is Happening. Please Advise Me. by juniorstar(m): 1:16am On Nov 24, 2021
butyne:

Op be warned. Na this kind gal dey disgrace guys for street when some guys do public proposal...she is still weighing her options even after 5yrs na wa oo at this stage na she suppose dey ask when are you coming to see my parents. Tell her to make up her mind fast in the next 1month and if she is still contemplating walk away.. I repeat walk away.
Re: I Am In A Relationship With A Girl But Now This is Happening. Please Advise Me. by placeofallure(f): 2:11am On Nov 24, 2021
anuofGod:

Why is nobody talking about the part where he use offensive words on her.
You try to justify yourself by saying you didn't go physical on her.
You keep abusing her emotionally and mentally and you want her to see a sign of going into marriage with you.
God forbid it, a jealous lover can kill
Your emotional and mental abuse on her can lead to depression, low self esteem, and even suicide.
You want to marry a woman you don't respect?
Why do I feel you want to get married to her because she's a victim you're able to manipulate and bring to her knees easily.

#spits

Exactly! I was about asking this when I saw your post. That's the problem with the bulk of men on this forum. The man is an abuser! He'll do worse if she's married to him. The lady rightfully has to consider that before saying I do. From abusive words, he'll graduate to violence. Y'all wish that for your sisters?

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Relationship With A Girl But Now This is Happening. Please Advise Me. by Mvena(f): 5:59am On Nov 24, 2021
I no understand why some ladies dey change when dem enter university o, I just don’t understand
Re: I Am In A Relationship With A Girl But Now This is Happening. Please Advise Me. by femi4: 6:02am On Nov 24, 2021
butyne:

Give her space, you are choking her, she has time and needed to be sure about you. You might need to wait till her final year
Re: I Am In A Relationship With A Girl But Now This is Happening. Please Advise Me. by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 24, 2021
Simp 101
She's evaluating her options.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Relationship With A Girl But Now This is Happening. Please Advise Me. by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2021
butyne:

That girl is seeing another man. If he dumps her, she will marry you but if he picks her she will ditch you.
You're a bad option!
Advice: find another WOMAN.
Who begs a woman for marriage again?
Only a SIMP!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out These Lovely Pre Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / My GF doesn't like me commenting on her fb post / Is This The Most Creative Pre-wedding Photo So Far...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.