Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC (9119 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by blowjohn(m): 7:52am On Nov 24, 2021
tillaman:
This man and food, look at the excitement all over his face

U when u see food u no dey happy?
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by aryzgreat: 7:58am On Nov 24, 2021
The definition of two face chameleon is FANI KAYODE!

Give him food, he will stop attacking and sing for you

1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by Kay25(m): 8:00am On Nov 24, 2021
benuejosh:
You that asked that question, are you normal?
you that I ask are u normal?
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by AwardWinningCV: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2021
Another graded calibre liar.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by duro4chang(m): 8:25am On Nov 24, 2021
FFK and food!
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by tillaman(m): 10:08am On Nov 24, 2021
blowjohn:

U when u see food u no dey happy?
I no go open teeth like ffk na i go just bone like say i no Dey interested make I for no cast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by jom28gy(m): 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
benuejosh:
Buhari till 2023.
that is for the north

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unanswered Questions On Ironsi And The Regional System. / David Cameron Visits Nigeria / Is Nepa Also Going On Strike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.