Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,320 members, 7,864,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki (62173 Views)

Who Runs Faster When It Is About To Rain? / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by frozen70(f): 6:00am On Nov 25, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

I need help with my predicament. I just discovered a lounge where I normally hang out to watch sports and chill. Apparently the lounge also has a Spa that is managed by this beautiful married lady who is a mother of 3 children that are in University and one in final year of secondary school. I started crushing on this woman for some time now and I cant seem to take my mind of her. She is a tall, dark stallion with nice hips, ass and a very sweet voice.

We got talking the moment I went to her Spa to make some inquiries about her spa services and whether she runs home service as well. Along the line, she gave me her contact details and we have been chatting frequently. The thing is that I am madly in love with her but I don't know how to express my feelings and desires towards her.

I don't intend snatching her from her husband but I just want to have a romantic relationship with her but don't know how I will go about it.

I am a graduate in my mid 20s from Leed City University Ibadan with a degree in Engineering. I don't usually have issues in getting women but this has posed much of a challenge to me because I am deeply in love with a married woman.

Thoughts of her sometimes drives me to masturbation and it's driving me nuts. Please I need help on this matter.

What you are experiencing is normal
But you have to be careful
At your current age, you should know your boundaries

But bear in mind that the moment you sleep with her, those feelings will go away

There should be a standard to the kind of woman that you want

If at age 20yrs you are dying for a married woman,
At age 30/40yrs,you will snatch a married woman from her husband
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by BABANGBALI: 6:29am On Nov 25, 2021
Just talk sey you wan fok another man’s wife and stop lying to us that you’re in love with her. In love my foot!
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by kwasoly(m): 6:44am On Nov 25, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

I need help with my predicament. I just discovered a lounge where I normally hang out to watch sports and chill. Apparently the lounge also has a Spa that is managed by this beautiful married lady who is a mother of 3 children that are in University and one in final year of secondary school. I started crushing on this woman for some time now and I cant seem to take my mind of her. She is a tall, dark stallion with nice hips, ass and a very sweet voice.

We got talking the moment I went to her Spa to make some inquiries about her spa services and whether she runs home service as well. Along the line, she gave me her contact details and we have been chatting frequently. The thing is that I am madly in love with her but I don't know how to express my feelings and desires towards her.

I don't intend snatching her from her husband but I just want to have a romantic relationship with her but don't know how I will go about it.

I am a graduate in my mid 20s from Leed City University Ibadan with a degree in Engineering. I don't usually have issues in getting women but this has posed much of a challenge to me because I am deeply in love with a married woman.

Thoughts of her sometimes drives me to masturbation and it's driving me nuts. Please I need help on this matter.

Mid 20s in lust with your mother's mate, you need to be tied to a pole and flog out the demon that possessed you as a result of u drinking mpuru mmiri.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Commanderinpips: 7:15am On Nov 25, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

You are seriously mad for lusting after a married woman, someone that can even give birth to you. I thing your brain needs medical examination urgently, you may as well die soon with this your inordinate desire. FOOL!
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by leo22(m): 7:25am On Nov 25, 2021
Son, this can't be love cos love doesn't steal, what you are feeling for this woman isn't love but infatuation and lust, to say it lightly.

What is actually happening (spiritually) is that the demons assigned to you are on the beat and you are dancing towards your doom but I know that youngsters like you don't listen, una no dey hear word but this is the best advice you can get anywhere, so RUN. As the bible says, flee every appearance of EVIL! Stop going to that very place a noose has been set for your neck! RUN and save your destiny.

The foot soldiers and minions that are agents assigned to harden your heart are also here to tell you to fire down, if you listen to them you will surely fire down to hell!

Selah!
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by doneem(m): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2021
You not in love with her, rather you are just lusting over her.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by penplus: 7:38am On Nov 25, 2021
Oceanfield:

And the circle continues.?

No it doesn't... Absalom did what he did because of the curse placed on his father. His own children are free from the curse
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by AuroraB(f): 7:44am On Nov 25, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
See how you've just described another man's wife. You're not in love with her but in lust. I hope her husband finds you and beats you up.
Make we hear word undecided
Why this 'come save me' mentality women have of their men We have discretion, mbok. That's unnecessary stress. Tell the brat to go play with his mates, finito cool
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by goodheart01: 8:12am On Nov 25, 2021
LyfeJennings:

U will be shocked
Murder is not murder
Even murder at first degree dey turn manslaughter
Manslaughter with very good lawyers dey turn concurrent sentence and he go commot, NOTHING GO HAPPEN
He doesn't even have to kill him himself
He can contract it to people who will kidnap him
Tie his both hands to the back, mask his mouth, put a large stone around his neck and throw him in the ocean

U don watch too much crime documentaries Discovery ID... Lol

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by OGAStacks2021: 8:19am On Nov 25, 2021
Leave the woman alone, there are 4 billion women k. Earth even in Nigeria women surpass men, take your money and get a chick from Ikeja she go give you correct BJ. Someone will bang your wife also when you are ready to settle down. You will be a father to bastards lol.
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by superemmy(m): 8:51am On Nov 25, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
When jesus was saying " It is finish " he was actually talking about your brain....

Sometime what i read on nairaland, makes me vomit.

I mean how can you be crushing on a married woman shocked

Though some married woman are sex stave. But aleast na... Let some married men Bleep her, not a guyman like yourself.

You even went and mastubate using her image... You start imagine how you were ontop her shaking your potato head like standing fan shocked ...

You sure say your G-wagon never bend ontop mastubation.

Am leaving nairaland for you people... Thank you

grin grin grin grin His Brain is truly finished
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by kingsmaila(m): 8:58am On Nov 25, 2021
If you don't want die soon or meet the wrath of God then stop what your thinking.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Damicares(f): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

Please come off it. You are not madly in love with her. You are madly in LUST with her. For crying out loud, she is MARRIED haba!! Please repent .
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Killermamba: 9:22am On Nov 25, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

Jesus have mercy ooh, chai
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Mamijoh(f): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2021
Ishilove:
This one wants to sleep with another man's wife. It is like his village people are using his picture to fan their biabia
grin grin grin grin grin funny you
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by sinola(m): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2021
Bros, when death is knocking on a brave man's door, it doesn't allow even his neighbour to hear the sound of the knock to avoid disruption.
That is my advice for you. Good day
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by tnerro1(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2021
Suffer no Dey tire you angry
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Ishilove: 10:11am On Nov 25, 2021
Mamijoh:
grin grin grin grin grin funny you
Abi na

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by obigold1(m): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

May somebody fall in love with your mother
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by MrBONE2(m): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

undecided

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Emmayorejoice: 11:17am On Nov 25, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Oga ezugegere. Let's talk like man to man..

Do you know some married woman are seriously in need of sex?

Am not saying the op is right.. But

Do you know if not for the sake of karma or the other punishment later in life ,... Married sex stave woman are the best to Bleep ? shocked ..

Nothing is as sweet as seeing a big black hairly pussy.. Inside is pink shocked lying acrobatically on your bed... Supported by pillow shocked

You will not even have time to think twice before you dive in ...

Married mature pussy is the best, but i fear karma ...

Note: am not supporting the op o

There are a lot of matured women that are not married so what is the emphasis on married. Explain yourself
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Nnamaka1: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Stop deceiving yourself. Call a spade a spade.

You are in LUST with another man's WIFE.

LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by kkinternet: 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
Stay away...you wouldn't want to bring extra hot curse upon yourself.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by slimman007: 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

Can you see how stupid you are lusting after a married woman when disease and all manner of sickness befalls you,people won't know the atrocity you have commited.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by emmaodet: 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
luminouz:
This one wants to die on a married woman with 3 grown up kids!!!!

I mean, how low can a man sink?

All the young girls no do you, young divorcees no do you, single mamas dey dia o but na one My X-3 you dey masturbate on?

Tueehhhh!!!

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by ayoolataiwo(m): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Home service kill u there
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Poleski: 8:31am On Nov 26, 2021
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

You don't want to "snatch her from her husband" and yet you are hell-bent on doing things that may achieve that!
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Pumpumking: 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
BKsoul:
how can i? who born me.

do u still walk around yor area wit out shoe & can i by u slipppers? (No oofenese) smiley
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Freelane33(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
ENO GO BETTER FOR YOU
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by Rosement(f): 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
LoverJoe89:
Dear NLs,

I won't judge you but I just want you to put yourself in the position of her husband or think about the law of CAMA. Would you be happy if someone has a crush on your wife in future?
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki by DenreleDave(m): 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
BKsoul:
how can i? who born me.

My love. How come u ain't online

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos / Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? / Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.