Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

What Can $500 Monthly Do For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can $500 Monthly Do For You? (509 Views)

No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500 / Oyinbo Lady Set To Visit Nigeria After Man She Met Online Rejected Her $500 / Earn Over $500 Monthly By Selling Your Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can $500 Monthly Do For You? by pauladonis(m): 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
Did you know it's possible to earn up to $500 (#250,000) monthly through freelancing on Fiverr with or without any skill?

To you, it may sound like a scam or something impossible but it's very possible, and there's a free tutorial coming up on How To Succeed As A Freelancer On Fiverr.

If making money online in dollars (with or without a skill) without sacrificing your time, freedom, and personal dignity sounds good to you, click this link to join the free tutorial: https://mywa .link/8zboso1v

Copy the link and clear the space

Re: What Can $500 Monthly Do For You? by pauladonis(m): 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yes, the economy is terrible, but some people are still living large because they have the right information.

One of such is information about *how to make money through freelancing on Fiverr with or without a skill.* One guy used a secret strategy to create 40 different Fiverr accounts and *He made $500+ in all 40 accounts within 7 days.* That secret strategy is one of the talking points of a free class coming up soon. Wanna know how to make $500/month on Fiverr?
Click this link to join the class (only 13 slots left):
https://mywa. link/8zboso1v

Clear the space after you copy the link
Re: What Can $500 Monthly Do For You? by Cokahot: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
He made and not you.
pauladonis:
Yes, the economy is terrible, but some people are still living large because they have the right information.

One of such is information about *how to make money through freelancing on Fiverr with or without a skill.* One guy used a secret strategy to create 40 different Fiverr accounts and *He made $500+ in all 40 accounts within 7 days.* That secret strategy is one of the talking points of a free class coming up soon. Wanna know how to make $500/month on Fiverr?
Click this link to join the class (only 13 slots left):
https://mywa. link/8zboso1v

Clear the space after you copy the link
Re: What Can $500 Monthly Do For You? by pauladonis(m): 10:31am On Nov 27, 2021
Cokahot:
He made and not you.

You're not familiar with case studies I presume...

Guess whose screenshots are in the first post?
Re: What Can $500 Monthly Do For You? by Cokahot: 11:35am On Nov 27, 2021
Dull scammer
pauladonis:

You're not familiar with case studies I presume...

Guess whose screenshots are in the first post?
Re: What Can $500 Monthly Do For You? by pauladonis(m): 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
Cokahot:
Dull scammer

OK.
Re: What Can $500 Monthly Do For You? by pauladonis(m): 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
I don't know who needs to see this but I ended up compiling the freelancing seminar into a small book.

I called it The Zero To #250k Freelancing Blueprint

It's a short read and you can read everything within 5 minutes.

It's December 2021 and it's high time people stopped all the trial and error associated with freelancing online.

If you are a newbie who is just learning the ropes, you will see exactly how to set up your freelancing career for success...

And if you're already a freelancer, you will learn some of my top level strategies that I use to get constant daily orders on Fiverr with many offering more than my normal gig rates...

So, if you want to win the war against empty pockets, insufficient funds, and have a successful freelancing career than many dream of but only a few ever attain,

You need to grab this book while it's free.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wb0Q5Ppgwj9qCDQJFr_vqdAWjiveiQEf/view?usp=drivesdk

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Simping Or Neediness: I Wrote Two Best Selling Dating Books For Men / Cartoon P0RN Not For Kids [video] / 6 Habits That Will Win Over Your Partner's Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.