Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked (7591 Views)

See What A Lady Told Me. I Deleted Her Contact After. / A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked by Pukkalolo: 12:55am On Nov 25, 2021
View below

12 Likes

Re: Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked by ogbeks(m): 4:37am On Nov 25, 2021
Reserved. FTC.
Re: Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked by Nobody: 4:46am On Nov 25, 2021
You made a valid points up there OP...
Attention has a way of getting to people's head and making them behave like crazed goats...
However...
There is NO EXCUSE for being rude to a person... None at all!!!
What is wrong in politely telling the "woo-er" that you're not interested?? And if the "woo-er" is adamant, then you can resort to the montone you described up there...

Some girls are just plain rude...
The lack basic communication skills...
Or worse still proper home training...

Na wuna dey Sha put up with that nonsense...

And besides sef...
Why would you see a girl you barely know or a total stranger and ask her to be your girlfriend, what do you expect??

4 Likes

Re: Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked by Ofadaman(m): 7:06am On Nov 25, 2021
All this story just to get laid,

You want a girl go for her, be as natural as possible, she doesn't like you move on to the next. But above all have Money

11 Likes

Re: Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked by ukaface(f): 7:34am On Nov 25, 2021
You mean all of this write up, is based on how to woo a lady shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked by lkillbrokehoes: 7:38am On Nov 25, 2021
Nigga channel that energy on making money, get a job.

9 Likes

Re: Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked by Knows(m): 8:05am On Nov 25, 2021
Till e reach FP
Re: Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:11am On Nov 25, 2021
Gaining a lady's attention/winning her love is not an achievement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2021
Too long. Someone should read and give us the summary. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked by TeeGentle(m): 8:56am On Nov 25, 2021
wow nice write-up

1 Like

Re: Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked by siofra(f): 9:50am On Nov 25, 2021
If your messages don't interest me, I'm not texting back.

5 Likes

Re: Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:02am On Nov 25, 2021
Pukkalolo:
Read to the end, so that you can gain from this post.
I'll tell you what she told me but before that, I wanna ask you--

Have you taken your time to look an attractive girl's chat before -- maybe her WhatsApp or Facebook. If you've not, try it. Go through her Facebook or Whatsapp, you'll be shocked by the legions of thirsty men trying their best to get her attention.

- why would a man waste time looking at a babe's social media messages?!?!
- why would a man even care about who sends her messages?!?!?
- why would a man give a damn about all the attention she gets from other men?!?!

... just take your share of the national cake, and move along!

Even offline, do you know the numbers of guys fooling themeselve daily for her. Most of these guy are willing to match on broken bottles with their naked foot just to chase her about. So you shouldn't be surprised that she's naturally saucy, disrespectful and rude towards men.

so because a woman gets attention from a lot of men, she now becomes disrespectful/rude towards you?!?!?!? how old are you again?!
she will possibly be disrespectful towards THESE men...but if she likes you then you will easily know about it.

This is why when you DM (or woo) a beautiful girl, most time she ignore you or reply you in a monotonous-boring manner like ---
You: "it was really nice meeting you."
She: "k"
You: "how was your day."
She: "fine."

the reason she replies that way is possibly because you are asking her boring monotonous questions. have you thought of that?!

You'd think that the reason she's replying this way is because she doesn't like you.
But you are wrong.

so from her replies you can see through your crystal ball that she does indeed like the dude?!?!?! what if she actually doesnt like the dude because he is boring with monotonous boring question?!

She might actually like you, but the problem is there are crowds of men also wooing her, complimenting her, messaging her and trying to impress her --- that's why she responds in that monotonous-boring like manner or she totally ignore.

so in your mind, a girl may like you but because there is thousand of men wooing/complementing/messaging her, she will now pretend to not like you and/or ignore you?!?!?!? lol!

An attractive lady has lots of options that's why they normally misbehave and act rude.
The only way to make sure she focused on you and respect you is by being different from other men.

who gives a damn how many option a babe has?!?!? be the best you can be and show her exactly that and basta. if she digs you, fiine, if she doesnt, fiine too...then move along and let another brotha try his luck! the reason majority of these babes are feeling themselves is because of donkeys who desperately hang around like muppets, begging these babes as if their toto is made of gold or something. toto and women come a dime a dozen, so just state your claim and if she aint interested then move on!

HOW CAN YOU BE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER MEN

you dont have to be different...just BE YOURSELF and dont pretend to be some circus monkey doing whatever nonsense tricks to try to impress some woman.

There are legions of thirsty men trying their best to get her attention, trying to smash her and trying to date her; in summary, they all want instant pleasure from her.A lady told me this recently: "You are different from other men for one simple reason."
I said, "what's the reason?" She said, "you don't after chase instant pleasure from girls..I like that."
At first I was shocked, but I soon understood what she meant. Many guys act totally thirsty around this particular because she is hot but I was TOTALLY DIFFERENT around her, and as a result, I easily got what the other guys are dying to get from her. (You know what I mean)
How did I act differently around her ? Well, I delayed pleasure.
Acting thirsty or desperate for sex around a lady is the most miserable and foolish thing you can ever do as man; she'll instantly lost respect for you. It's always better to act like you don't need sex from her, than to act like you need sex.
Ok, let me rephrase that last statement.
It always better you act like you don't give a shiit about sleeping with her than to act thirsty and desperate around.
Acting desperate for affection and sex is a big turn off to ladies. Even has a guy, if a girl act too desperate around me, I often loose in interest in her. When you delay pleasure with a girl, she'll naturally want to give you an instant pleasure. But when you want instant pleasure with a girl, she'll naturally want to delay it and make you spend heavily before you can get it or worse she'll NOT want to give you the pleasure at all.

ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE!
all women are different and all should be approached according to what they are. you cant possibly approach a hoe and treat her like a decent woman, just as you cant approach a decent woman and treat her like a hoe. men like you who treat all women the same are the reason why some of these deluded hoes are feeling themselves. a hoe should be treated like a hoe AND a decent woman should be treated like a decent woman. the minute you make the mistale to treat all of them the same, thats when you would have lost the plot oin life.

some women out there have nothing to offer but instant pleasure, some women out there are only sought for instant pleasure...why pretend otherwise when meeting some of these hoes?!

9 Likes

Re: Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked by Pukkalolo: 10:36am On Nov 25, 2021
Favfables1:
You made a valid points up there OP...
Attention has a way of getting to people's head and making them behave like crazed goats...
However...
There is NO EXCUSE for being rude to a person... None at all!!!
?

You're right Man, there's no excused for being rude towards others. Being rude and disrespectful towards men because you have boobs and ass is total bullshit.

Most men are willing to accept that bullshit because they want smash. undecided

In a nutshell, we guys need to have low tolerance for bullshit.
Re: Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked by Bunmhi(f): 10:48am On Nov 25, 2021
The two guys has a mission and the mission is to get her down grin
Re: Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked by Noshitboi(m): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2021
All these plenty gragra just to Bleep a Nigerian pussy? OP na ewu u be! Pussy wey we dey Bleep for calabar at the snap of the fingers. Some guys just dey irritate me o angry

3 Likes

Re: Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked by Rickmann: 11:51am On Nov 25, 2021
Pukkalolo:

Have you taken your time to look an attractive girl's chat before -- maybe her WhatsApp or Facebook. If you've not, try it. Go through her Facebook or Whatsapp, you'll be shocked by the legions of thirsty men trying their best to get her attention.

Even offline, do you know the numbers of guys fooling themeselve daily for her. Most of these guy are willing to match on broken bottles with their naked foot just to chase her about. So you shouldn't be surprised that she's naturally saucy, disrespectful and rude towards men.

This is why when you DM (or woo) a beautiful girl, most time she ignore you or reply you in a monotonous-boring manner like ---

You'd think that the reason she's replying this way is because she doesn't like you.

But you are wrong.

She might actually like you, but the problem is there are crowds of men also wooing her, complimenting her, messaging her and trying to impress her --- that's why she responds in that monotonous-boring like manner or she totally ignore.

An attractive lady has lots of options that's why they normally misbehave and act rude.
The only way to make sure she focused on you and respect you is by being different from other men.

I talked about these in details in these post, you can read it.

https://www.nairaland.com/6817409/how-stole-girl-guy-birthday

But I want add more to it here... It relate to what this girl told me recently.

There are legions of thirsty men trying their best to get her attention, trying to smash her and trying to date her; in summary, they all want instant pleasure from her.

A lady told me this recently: "You are different from other men for one simple reason."

I said, "what's the reason?"

She said, "you don't after chase instant pleasure from girls..I like that."

At first I was shocked, but I soon understood what she meant.

Many guys act totally thirsty around this particular because she is hot but I was TOTALLY DIFFERENT around her, and as a result, I easily got what the other guys are dying to get from her. (You know what I mean)

Acting thirsty or desperate for sex around a lady is the most miserable and foolish thing you can ever do as man; she'll instantly lost respect for you.

It's always better to act like you don't need sex from her, than to act like you need sex.

It always better you act like you don't give a shiit about sleeping with her than to act thirsty and desperate around.

Acting desperate for affection and sex is a big turn off to ladies. Even has a guy, if a girl act too desperate around me, I often loose in interest in her.

When you delay pleasure with a girl, she'll naturally want to give you an instant pleasure. But when you want instant pleasure with a girl, she'll naturally want to delay it and make you spend heavily before you can get it or worse she'll NOT want to give you the pleasure at all.

Read that statement again.

DELAYED PLEASURE vs INSTANT PLEASURE

Here an example,

Because of time I'll only give few examples.

Example 1. Asking her to be your girlfriend

Instant pleasure man would tell a girl, "please be my girlfriend, I need you in my life...please, please, I will take care of you."
When he tell her that, she'll start playing hard to get and treating him poorly.. She'll probably tell him she's not ready for a relationship. Then he'll come to nairaland and create a thread saying, "I confessed my love to her and she rejected me"

Delayed pleasure man would tell a girl, "I would have loved you to be my girl but you are too young/boring/selfish/inexperienced for me. (Use any flaw she have has an excuse).
When he tells her that, most times she'd start defending herself and try to change that negative opinion you have about her. When a girl start trying to change the negative opinion you have about, she'll naturally start falling for you without her even realizing it.

Example 2. Expressing your love for her

Some guys would say you should never confess your love to a girl because she'd start misbehaving if she knows you love her. But in my own opinion, I'd say you can confess your love to a girl if you have feelings for her; there's nothing wrong with that. But you should not do it the way a instant pleasure man would do it.

Instant pleasure man would tell a girl,
"I love you. Please, I really love you. I have always been in love with you."

When you express love in that manner, she won't value it. She'd start taking you for granted and treating you poorly. She'd laugh about it with her friends behind your back.

Delayed pleasure man would tell a girl, "I don't want you to trust me, I want to earn your trust." OR "I don't want you to love me yet, I prefer to earn your love."

Of course, we know you aren't trying to earn her love or trust. We know. But the truth is, when you express love in that manner, she would naturally value it and value you. She'd respect you more for that. I am speaking from experience.

I can go on and on, but I'll stop here for now.
You can actually learn more here:

http://chrissolution.com.ng

Wisdom bro.. grin
Ur post made a whole lot of sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Una no dey tire ladies this, ladies that
Re: Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked by nairaman66(m): 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
siofra:
If your messages don't interest me, I'm not texting back.

You don’t mean it?
Re: Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked by chudyprince: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
ukaface:
You mean all of this write up, is based on how to woo a lady shocked
No mam, is how to woo a LovePeddler
Re: Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked by Deicide: 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
The OP is a SIMP
Re: Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked by Tallesty1(m): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
Acting desperate for affection and sex is a big turn off to ladies. Even has a guy, if a girl act too desperate around me, I often loose in interest in her.

This is so true.

I remember meeting a lady sometime ago, we flowed well.

I asked her out and she agreed eventually. We should hang out, go back to her house and just chill.

I made no attempt at all and I am sure it got her confused. She asked me one time why I have made no attempt to even kiss her and I told her that kissing her would lead to other things and I have not made up my mind on whether or not I will have sex with you.

She replied why that? And I told her that I don't sleep with just any woman and I don't know her story yet.

She was shocked but I noticed that she got serious after that day.

2 Likes

Re: Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked by JavaScript90: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Tallesty1:

This is so true.

I asked her out and she agreed eventually. We should hang out, go back to her house and just chill.

I made no attempt at all and I am sure it got her confused. She asked me one time why I have made no attempt to even kiss her and I told her that kissing her would lead to other things and I have not made up my mind on whether or not I will have sex with you.

She replied why that? And I told her that I don't sleep with just any woman and I don't know her story yet.

When you act like that around a lady she tend to be more interested in you. Since every guy is dying to have her whereas yours is exceptional. Not that their mind are not wired into having sex with you but they want to be seen more valuable than just sex tools....There is a line I normally make use of around girls once they start blabbing that all guys want is sex sex and more sex, I do tell them "somethings are more important in life than just sex"

1 Like

Re: Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked by kkonyeji(m): 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
Tallesty1:

This is so true.

It doesn't work like that all the time.

Some will leave u after that day, u won't see them again.

1 Like

Re: Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked by kkonyeji(m): 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
I don't have time for all the stories u wrote there, besides I'm a straight forward nigga.
What's d point of beating around the bush when I know she knows what I already want from her?

Bro, it's either a yes or no! E no de kpai person jare.
Re: Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked by zed7: 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
I find it funny when people have a manual for dealing with other people. That's the quickest way to fail.
You watch, study and adapt accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked by Tallesty1(m): 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
kkonyeji:

It doesn't work like that all the time.

Some will leave u after that day, u won't see them again.
It's a game chief.

Some you win, some you lose.

Some will still leave you for initiating sex too soon.
Re: Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked by ashawopikin(m): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Pukkalolo:

But you are wrong.

I talked about these in details in these post, you can read it.

https://www.nairaland.com/6817409/how-stole-girl-guy-birthday

But I want add more to it here... It relate to what this girl told me recently.

There are legions of thirsty men trying their best to get her attention, trying to smash her and trying to date her; in summary, they all want instant pleasure from her.

A lady told me this recently: "You are different from other men for one simple reason."

I said, "what's the reason?"

She said, "you don't after chase instant pleasure from girls..I like that."

At first I was shocked, but I soon understood what she meant.

Many guys act totally thirsty around this particular because she is hot but I was TOTALLY DIFFERENT around her, and as a result, I easily got what the other guys are dying to get from her. (You know what I mean)

Acting thirsty or desperate for sex around a lady is the most miserable and foolish thing you can ever do as man; she'll instantly lost respect for you.

It's always better to act like you don't need sex from her, than to act like you need sex.

When you delay pleasure with a girl, she'll naturally want to give you an instant pleasure. But when you want instant pleasure with a girl, she'll naturally want to delay it and make you spend heavily before you can get it or worse she'll NOT want to give you the pleasure at all.

Read that statement again.

DELAYED PLEASURE vs INSTANT PLEASURE

Here an example,

Because of time I'll only give few examples.

Example 1. Asking her to be your girlfriend

Instant pleasure man would tell a girl, "please be my girlfriend, I need you in my life...please, please, I will take care of you."
When he tell her that, she'll start playing hard to get and treating him poorly.. She'll probably tell him she's not ready for a relationship. Then he'll come to nairaland and create a thread saying, "I confessed my love to her and she rejected me"

Delayed pleasure man would tell a girl, "I would have loved you to be my girl but you are too young/boring/selfish/inexperienced for me. (Use any flaw she have has an excuse).
When he tells her that, most times she'd start defending herself and try to change that negative opinion you have about her. When a girl start trying to change the negative opinion you have about, she'll naturally start falling for you without her even realizing it.

Example 2. Expressing your love for her

Some guys would say you should never confess your love to a girl because she'd start misbehaving if she knows you love her. But in my own opinion, I'd say you can confess your love to a girl if you have feelings for her; there's nothing wrong with that. But you should not do it the way a instant pleasure man would do it.

Instant pleasure man would tell a girl,
"I love you. Please, I really love you. I have always been in love with you."

When you express love in that manner, she won't value it. She'd start taking you for granted and treating you poorly. She'd laugh about it with her friends behind your back.

Delayed pleasure man would tell a girl, "I don't want you to trust me, I want to earn your trust." OR "I don't want you to love me yet, I prefer to earn your love."

Of course, we know you aren't trying to earn her love or trust. We know. But the truth is, when you express love in that manner, she would naturally value it and value you. She'd respect you more for that. I am speaking from experience.

I can go on and on, but I'll stop here for now.
You can actually learn more here:

http://chrissolution.com.ng
trash
Re: Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked by escortafrik(m): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ofadaman:
All this story just to get laid,

You want a girl go for her, be as natural as possible, she doesn't like you move on to the next. But above all have Money

All this epistle to get a girls attention. If want to get laid just go here [url]escortafrik.com[/url]
You probably might find here there cheesy
Re: Look What A Lady Told Me Recently: I Was Shocked by abeeee(m): 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

- why would a man waste time looking at a babe's social media messages?!?!
- why would a man even care about who sends her messages?!?!?
- why would a man give a damn about all the attention she gets from other men?!?!

... just take your share of the national cake, and move along!

so because a woman gets attention from a lot of men, she now becomes disrespectful/rude towards you?!?!?!? how old are you again?!
she will possibly be disrespectful towards THESE men...but if she likes you then you will easily know about it.

the reason she replies that way is possibly because you are asking her boring monotonous questions. have you thought of that?!

so from her replies you can see through your crystal ball that she does indeed like the dude?!?!?! what if she actually doesnt like the dude because he is boring with monotonous boring question?!

so in your mind, a girl may like you but because there is thousand of men wooing/complementing/messaging her, she will now pretend to not like you and/or ignore you?!?!?!? lol!

who gives a damn how many option a babe has?!?!? be the best you can be and show her exactly that and basta. if she digs you, fiine, if she doesnt, fiine too...then move along and let another brotha try his luck! the reason majority of these babes are feeling themselves is because of donkeys who desperately hang around like muppets, begging these babes as if their toto is made of gold or something. toto and women come a dime a dozen, so just state your claim and if she aint interested then move on!

you dont have to be different...just BE YOURSELF and dont pretend to be some circus monkey doing whatever nonsense tricks to try to impress some woman.

ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE!
all women are different and all should be approached according to what they are. you cant possibly approach a hoe and treat her like a decent woman, just as you cant approach a decent woman and treat her like a hoe. men like you who treat all women the same are the reason why some of these deluded hoes are feeling themselves. a hoe should be treated like a hoe AND a decent woman should be treated like a decent woman. the minute you make the mistale to treat all of them the same, thats when you would have lost the plot oin life.

some women out there have nothing to offer but instant pleasure, some women out there are only sought for instant pleasure...why pretend otherwise when meeting some of these hoes?!

Brossssssss

WHO IS A DECENT WOMAN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Do This(photo)? / MEN ONLY: This Expensive Thing Will Be Given Out For Free This Week. SEE PICTURE / The Funniest Couple Conversation You May Ever Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.