Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? (29058 Views)

This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / Meet Honey Suleman: Her Sex Tape Leaked By Jack Pemba In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Aethiops: 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
STDs are real
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by ashawopikin(m): 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amudeneogu:
I met this lady something in july this year and we started a serious relationship but i have never asked her for sex, how do you see it?
should I ask her on your behalf
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Olayetan(m): 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amudeneogu:
I met this lady something in july this year and we started a serious relationship but i have never asked her for sex, how do you see it?
Is she a virgin?
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amudeneogu:

1.Are you ready to marry her?

2.Are you ready to accept the consequences of having sex now...which means pregnancy? Do you have the finances to support a child now? Can she support a child by herself now? Can you pay for associated expensed with childbirth and pregnancy?

3.Are you ready to pay for an abortion if she is not willing to keep the child? Are you ready to pay for the consequences of the abortion should they arise?

4.Do you like having sex with a condom? Do you know if she uses contraceptive, and if it affects her body in anyway?

5.Have both of you checked yoruself for STI/HIV/etc?

6.What does your church say about sex before marriage? What do your tribe and her tribe say about sex before marriage?

7. Is she your only one? Are you her only one?

8. Would you advise your sister to have sex some four months after meeting a guy?

9. Would her family agree to you having sex with their daughter before marriage? (Before you think this is a joke..someone i know who pregnated a girl before marriage, when he approached her family formally, he had to apologise in public for getting their daguther rpegnant before they would even talk to him seld).?

10. If you have a daughter, and she was of age, would you agree to any male having sex with her before they have come to meet you to ask for your daughter's hand in marriage

11. How well do you know this girl, and why are you in a relationship with her?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by eskibojahti: 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Wetin una Dey talk about if una Dey together ?
How Nigeria go better I guess ��...
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by jericco1(m): 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nonsense talk.. small boy
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by lesbiconverter: 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
garfield1:

It is oh if she is demanding
no sex. Cuddling and kissing maybe accepted. grin
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Quality20(m): 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Don't ask her for any fornicative relationship cos she gonna see u as a fornicator/adulterer and a really careless needles strong sinner
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mariangeles:
Why would you ask her for sex? Is she your wife?
What makes you feel you're entitled to her body?
Do you have any intention of marrying her? I think that should be your main focus.

Must every relationship lead to marriage?

I wonder why people are so obsessed with marriage in this part of the world.

5 Likes

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by nabdeck(m): 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amudeneogu:

keep it up brother
I dated my Girl 12 good months before going there...

2 Likes

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by garfield1: 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mercychen:
Must you ask her for sex?

Na wa o.

Must she demand from him?
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by emmykk(m): 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amudeneogu:

She is collecting sex somewhere why you are in Nairaland asking us how do will see it.

Go and ask for it there is nor serious relationship without sex.

Even you am suspect you to either be patronizing brothel or your body chemistry is old

1 Like

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by advanceDNA: 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
How do you people even ask girls out to be your girlfriend?? It’s strange to me...
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by bobbybrown007: 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
NovesaTillie:
Keep it up. If you date me and don't make your moves by the 6th month I will leave..........
lolz, i like your kind of person, can you stay for like 2hrs for 1 round? If so dm me
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by garfield1: 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
lesbiconverter:
no sex. Cuddling and kissing maybe accepted. grin

My spending power too will be greatly restrained
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by ugodson(m): 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Oga wats ur problem. Don't let her get it outside except she is a VIRGIN which we both know it's not
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by garfield1: 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
smyo:
Don't worry Some one is doing it for you.

Gbam
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by toujurs: 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mariangeles:
Why would you ask her for sex? Is she your wife?
What makes you feel you're entitled to her body?
Do you have any intention of marrying her? I think that should be your main focus.

This your questions ehn, you just asked questions like someone that is so scared of getting knacked and ghosted, it shows your value lies between your thigh, No guy i repeat No guy will see a lady of substance and value and would leave after sex, even if he leaves out of ignorance, by the time he sees most ladies, are liabilities. He would come back begging to be accepted back.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Chiffy: 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amudeneogu:

You are sleeping on a bicycle
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by onyenatruchi: 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
You better not ask her for sex lipsrsealed if you insist, pad your dick with Three or Four condoms lipsrsealed to avoid stories that touch lipsrsealed Yoruba Ladies sha lipsrsealed
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
What works for Mr A may not work for Mr B...
So paddle your canoe as the wave of life pushes you.....

But on a better note, if she is not a virgin, wahala fit dey, because she has been introduced to the system and having the urge will surely come, make sure she is a virgin before taking this agreement.....To avoid I caught her with my friend or one guy , I never believe it stories...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by RedPilChurchBoy: 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mayohl:
Mr.nice guy

Dr Glover's disciple spotted grin
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by kmaster007: 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
She will think Ur mugun
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amudeneogu:
You arent supposed to even ask before marriage. Go for the necessary tests so so you know she is fit and there wont be stories that she is not compatible with you.

Date for 10 years, you will never know the person. But just 1 month together married, zoooooooom!!!

Goodluck!
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
garfield1:

Must she demand from him?

Ehn.. let him demand too but it doesn't have to be sex. Or are there no other things men can demand asides sex?
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by omoadeleye(m): 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amudeneogu:

Don't worry, another guy will be helping you to shine her congo.

So, you and them are not in the same level.
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by techWriter1: 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
stay it up. If you timeframe me and haven't make your steps by the 6th year I will stay..........
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by Akerele44(m): 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
Na konji neva catch u nah
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by aminusodiq(m): 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
Amudeneogu:
only to find out that one nigga wipe your most precious jewel steadily!!! They need it.. Just shy to ask
Re: 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? by TemmyT002(m): 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nothing special
I dated somebody for 5 years without demanding for sex so...
Wait sef. Must you have sex?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife / Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) / Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.