Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (28962 Views)

Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex / Ladies Should Learn To Live And Survive Without Makeup (pictures) / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by obembet(f): 8:24am On Oct 17, 2022
Sex is still something special and valued. It’s still better to have sex with someone you really love expecially when you are legally married.

Having sex as a single man or lady doesn't really make relationship survive ( my opinion).

I believe that's Having open and honest communication is essential to a long-lasting relationship.

Therefore, Communication is the backbone of a healthy relationship, and it's way more important than sex. If you can't be open and honest with each other about your needs and desires, then the other person is never going to know what is going on in your head.

Source: Obembet

24 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by thesicilian: 8:25am On Oct 17, 2022
If it's a business relationship

107 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by JasonScoolari: 8:27am On Oct 17, 2022
In this generation, the relationship won't last up to one week without "Enough" sex...

Infact, some ladies are now hell bent of having sex immediately they agree to date you so as to check how fit you are in bed and your stamina level.

I had an experience with one recently, she told me pop and plain that once she agrees, we are going to get down a week after.

I had to tell her that I have been transferred to another State.... That one was not ready to settle down, she was just looking for another Warri Johnny Sins.

207 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Botking: 8:33am On Oct 17, 2022
No sex no relationship

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by siofra(f): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2022
Yes but not with the men of this generation. They are too perverted.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:52am On Oct 17, 2022
Why do you feel getting married will guarantee you sex unlimited. Like glo data.

Na lie ooo.

When you marry as a man sex will be something you will end up begging for. It will be used to manipulate you. Except you have alternatives.

You will pay for it las las

199 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:54am On Oct 17, 2022
When a woman sees you like sex and sees that you have no tendency to cheat. You will be sexually dealt with.

No man who has cheating tendency is manipulated with sex.

224 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Kdon2: 8:56am On Oct 17, 2022
siofra:

Seé who is taking!

30 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by MasterJayJay: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2022
Dating can survive without sex. It depends on the individuals involve.
Can two work together unless they agree?

Two people who are willing to abstain from premarital sex can date without sex.

Go for your type. It's a stupid decision for a virgin who wants to remain a virgin till marriage to choose to date one that has more than 20 body counts and got no plans of abstaining.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Moniya4Real(m): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2022
Pls, help me tell them. I experienced this almost the in the entirety of my 12 years marriage. And it’s not that my wife was not sexually active….

Yugoslavia247:
Why do you feel getting married will guarantee you sex unlimited. Like glo data.

Na lie ooo.

When you marry as a man sex will be something you will end up begging for. It will be used to manipulate you. Except you have alternatives.

You will pay for it las las

24 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by obembet(f): 9:23am On Oct 17, 2022
siofra:

I believe those who wait till there weeding night have better home. Sex before marriage or during wil always end in separation. Most men abandoned thier relationship whenever they get what they want from lady

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by brosom(m): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2022
Yes, if both partners are virgins.

But if not, it's either one of them is deceiving the other or both of'em are deceiving their selfs.

Make I talk my own, I no go ever be in a relationship with u and u told me no sex until marriage knowing fully well that u re not a virgin, e no matter how sober or emotional how u lost it, lie lie e no fit work.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by inoki247: 10:02am On Oct 17, 2022
no....

Can you pay for a car without testing....

Union wey go last go last wether sex before marriage or after marriage....

41 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Lewisalexander(m): 10:02am On Oct 17, 2022
Na sex be your problem this morning?

26 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by franchasofficia: 10:02am On Oct 17, 2022
obembet:
Sex is still something special and valued. It’s still better to have sex with someone you really love expecially when you are legally married.

Having sex as a single man or lady doesn't really make relationship survive ( my opinion).

I believe that's Having open and honest communication is essential to a long-lasting relationship.

Therefore, Communication is the backbone of a healthy relationship, and it's way more important than sex. If you can't be open and honest with each other about your needs and desires, then the other person is never going to know what is going on in your head.

Can a relationship survive without money? Without the boyfriend or the girlfriend asking each other for money, expecting gifts from each other and spending money on each other, can a relationship survive not spending, not giving or receiving shishi? grin

Relationship between an adult man and woman is called romantic relationship and not business relationship for a reason.

Before you agree to embark on a romantic relationship with any man or woman, please be prepared to do romantic things that makes the relationship a romantic relationship.

If you want relationship without romance or sex, dear sister try business relationship or personal relationship with yourself or spiritual relationship with your god or God whichever you worship shocked

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by ImoleNaija: 10:02am On Oct 17, 2022
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Enumerator(m): 10:02am On Oct 17, 2022
Can a car run without fuel? undecided
obembet:

7 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by PerfectStranger(m): 10:03am On Oct 17, 2022
thesicilian:
If it's a business relationship
My niqqa

4 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by olola4(m): 10:03am On Oct 17, 2022
Wait o! You guys doesn't have work or why is it that is sex that comes to your mind on a Monday morning

Back to the question - Almost impossible because if lust doesn't lead to sex, the feelings, true love and emotions will lead to sex, so in both ways something will happen.

14 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Honestfrend: 10:04am On Oct 17, 2022
Without sex... The relationship is dead on arrival..

One person among them will be bleeping outside and forming no sex.

25 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Vulcanheph(m): 10:04am On Oct 17, 2022
No it can't... I once broke up with a girl because she refused to give me sex.

14 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by olisaEze(m): 10:04am On Oct 17, 2022
How is it a relationship when boundaries exist for only the man?? You wanna upgrade yasef with my hard earned money so that a future someone else can admire and chop, it’s ayelala that’ll punish u! Comon set that ya broke @ss properly joor, abi it’s google that told u my apartment is for free indomie & Netflix?? grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by hustla(m): 10:04am On Oct 17, 2022
Well, it depends.. But often times, one party is lowkey deceiving the other

smiley

12 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by iLegendd(m): 10:04am On Oct 17, 2022
Yes, if both are geeks and are after science, computer, and money.

No, if one of them has high sex drive and not a geek.

12 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by kennyz247(m): 10:04am On Oct 17, 2022
ok
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by sunsplash99(m): 10:04am On Oct 17, 2022
Abeg today Na Monday o

5 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Pwettylinda(f): 10:04am On Oct 17, 2022
No

Fucking is the bond in any relationship

15 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by oneolajire(m): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2022
Why?

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by tiswell(m): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2022
no way!

sex is the true oil that lubricates a healthy relationship

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? / I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.