Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Why Do Most Pretty Women Like Guys Who Disrespect Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Pretty Women Like Guys Who Disrespect Them? (973 Views)

The Most Pretty And Sensible Girl On Nairaland / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / Most Pretty Girl In A Thai Village Marries Man With Facial Deformity(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Pretty Women Like Guys Who Disrespect Them? by Loverofpeace: 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
Check out this three scenarios.

I work inside a campus in one of Lagos most popular schools.
There is this ibo girl i met in campus very pretty and she is a twin i made my move on her collected her contacts and we started talking i was being a gentle man and nice to her all of a sudden her attitude changed being an experience guy it didn't get to me one bit i easily moved on and start ignoring her too,after soon while she came back we started talking again this time around she started billing Me but i didn't give her Shishi because i knew it was all a test

.After a while i started chatting her again this time around i was a bit blunt with her i always talk to her in a cocky way subtly insult her and,even she notice i am no longer the man i used to be when she met me earlier,but guess what? She started to give me such much attention and time like never before i cannot post something on my WhatsApp status she must quote it and comment especially if it's a lady.last week i was sick did you know this girl was praying for me to get well in church? The attention and affection is something else,my friends tell me she is a love with me,if only they know the trick i used.

Second one is a churchgirl i have told you guys this story sometimes this girl came to preach to me one day and invited me to her church,i obliged but after attend a few Sundays i disliked their doctrine,omo since then this girl has being bombarding me with calls back to back like 20 miss calls per day,i don't even pick because i have told her my mind,but the more i ignored her the more she called,then i came to conclusion this isn't just about church but something else.

Lastly this one is about one pretty girl that always boast about her boyfriend,you will think he is the nicest and sweetest guy on earth until the day she had a fight with someone in her workplace her boyfriend had to come to her workplace to sort out issues,men you need to see the way he was shouting at her threatnlng to wound her if she said pim because he though she was at fault men i was shocked at what i saw which means this kind of guy will be beating her inside house..

Women are indeed complicated i pity all these Mamas boys who pet women.
Re: Why Do Most Pretty Women Like Guys Who Disrespect Them? by AYNL: 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
Because Dem no wan gree get sense

Some self acclaimed "BAd BoY" soon flood this tread

You sef.......

okay
Re: Why Do Most Pretty Women Like Guys Who Disrespect Them? by MufasaLion: 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
Women tend to like and get curious about you when you don't show them unlimited affections. Most especially when you are doing well, respected and look good.
Re: Why Do Most Pretty Women Like Guys Who Disrespect Them? by Deborah98(f): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Not all pretty ladies Biko, besides why will you be comfortable being insulted and disrespected, doesn't make sense. But Sha as a lady I know some girls can mumu for love, and I know of few friends who are pretty but were verbally abused and even physically assaulted lolzzzzz to my surprise,well I wasn't these girls still went on with the relationship. Omo I no fit try am,why person go intimidate and assault me and still want me to continue the relationship undecidedthings don't work that way.
Re: Why Do Most Pretty Women Like Guys Who Disrespect Them? by Lilsameey: 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
Some girls no know wetin dey do Dem.
Re: Why Do Most Pretty Women Like Guys Who Disrespect Them? by KingEverest: 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
Some girls are like that but not all, probably they have fantasies about being dominated in the other room or something like that, I've seen so many girls like this even experienced it
Re: Why Do Most Pretty Women Like Guys Who Disrespect Them? by ashewoboy(m): 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
wow! nice guys.
Re: Why Do Most Pretty Women Like Guys Who Disrespect Them? by jericco1(m): 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
Most of them like the way they feel when they're treated that way, the feel the guy is expressing his manliness..

Oshey
Re: Why Do Most Pretty Women Like Guys Who Disrespect Them? by younglleo: 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
chaiiiiii

(1) (Reply)

Finding Love For My Cousin / How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends / Davido Declares His Son, Ifeanyi, An Automatic Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.