Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends (997 Views)

"Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" / How I Almost Lost My Life To Weed / Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2022
Recently there have been on upsurge on the number of threads guys create about girls billing them and all, so I deemed it proper to share my techniques on how I avoid materialistic girls.

This method is for not so rich guys that don't want to date a leech, the rich guys don't have a problem spending on their ladies or so it seems.

Right from the unset of a relationship I make it clear to the girl that I'm broke, not like I'm too broke cos I pay my bills but I paint it in a way that makes it seem that I'm a church rat.

First of all I start with a story of how I used a compromised POS and over 500k of my life savings got withdrawn from my account, only a winch will still ask you for money after that kind of pitiful story.

Even when I have a pretend I don't have, before a lady would bore me with her problems I would bore them with mine. The parasitic ones would stop picking your calls after some weeks, while the ones that really loves you will stick around.

Eight out of ten girls will leave you if you apply this scope, but the two that will remain will give you peace of mind and you will enjoy the relationship. For this method to work you need to have something else to offer aside money, in my case I'm a programmer and just the prospect of earning in dollars is enticing. I'm also very humorous and fun to be with.

Money is very very important though, but it shouldn't be the basis for a relationship.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends by stixxy(m): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
Bros woman na woman dem go ask for money, e get the ones you go spend for and ones you go tight hand. E no get as e wan be pass wetin i yarn. BTW e still get broke guys wey wan impress chick, lie all the lie. time to show working nothing come out.

1 Like

Re: How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
Onahi95:
Recently there have been on upsurge on the number of threads guys create about girls billing them and all, so I deemed it proper to share my techniques on how I avoid materialistic girls.

This method is for not so rich guys that don't want to date a leech, the rich guys don't have a problem spending on their ladies or so it seems.

Right from the unset of a relationship I make it clear to the girl that I'm broke, not like I'm too broke cos I pay my bills but I paint it in a way that makes it seem that I'm a church rat.

First of all I start with a story of how I used a compromised POS and over 500k of my life savings got withdrawn from my account, only a winch will still ask you for money after that kind of pitiful story.

Even when I have a pretend I don't have, before a lady would bore me with her problems I would bore them with mine. The parasitic ones would stop picking your calls after some weeks, while the ones that really loves you will stick around.

Eight out of ten girls will leave you if you apply this scope, but the two that will remain will give you peace of mind and you will enjoy the relationship. For this method to work you need to have something else to offer aside money, in my case I'm a programmer and just the prospect of earning in dollars is enticing. I'm also very humorous and fun to be with.

Money is very very important though, but it shouldn't be the basis for a relationship.
From the onset of the relationship, you make it clear that you're as broke as a church rat... Then you complain about your problems... Etc...

You might irritate them... The good women too... That's why most leave... Ever thought of that?

I don't want someone bugging me with their problems... I don't do that... And man who does, Iimmediately blacklist him... undecided

They might think you're a complete loser who probably not doing anything but looking for pity... That's what you think of entitled women, right?

This is an awful advice... Because you're not in a relationship with the women, you're trying to establish one...

No one likes a suffer-head...
Re: How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends by odinson1(m): 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
Women are Generally Parasitic in nature,they are only out for what they can get,with no Tangible value whatsoever to offer. Op you advice is solid because if a woman doesn't want to date you because of your financial problems,then it only only means one thing.

She is a Golddigger who is looking for an already made man that will Finance her Expensive lifestyle. She promises the man that she loves him,she gives him sex to affirm that,while the man takes her out on expensive dates,buys expensive gifts for her.
The Client thinks he is being loved,a sad sorry state for a man to be in.

Look at it like this,if the man refuses to spend on her,she will outrightly "deny" him sex, but Doesn't that make her a PROSTITUTE?

1 Like

Re: How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends by odinson1(m): 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
Datboredberri:
From the onset of the relationship, you make it clear that you're as broke as a church rat... Then you complain about your problems... Etc...

You might irritate them... The good women too... That's why most leave... Ever thought of that?

I don't want someone bugging me with their problems... I don't do that... And man who does, Iimmediately blacklist him... undecided

They might think you're a complete loser who probably not doing anything but looking for pity... That's what you think of entitled women, right?

This is an awful advice... Because you're not in a relationship with the women, you're trying to establish one...

Women will always try to keep Men from the truth. We don't take relationships advice from you folks ma'am. kiss

@bolded,men don't like women who are suffer heads too. So that is why we aim to kick out Parasites from our lives, you grab?

1 Like

Re: How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends by Candidlady: 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
How do iweed out a parasitic boyfriend?
Re: How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
odinson1:

Women will always try to keep Men from the truth. We don't take relationships advice from you folks ma'am. kiss

@bolded,men don't like women who are suffer heads too. So that is why we aim to kick out Parasites from our lives, you grab?

Exactly!

Now, he's advising men to pick up the irritating attitude of complaining? undecided

Everyone is disgusted by a suffer-head...

Thinking that's the best way to filter out the gold-diggers... It's stupid... No decent woman wants a church rat... Do you?

Simply tell any beggi beggi girl 'No'....
Re: How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends by odinson1(m): 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
Datboredberri:

Exactly!

Now, he's advising men to pick up the irritating attitude of complaining? undecided

Everyone is disgusted by a suffer-head...

Thinking that's the best way to filter out the gold-diggers... It's stupid... No decent woman wants a church rat... Do you?

Simply tell any beggi beggi girl 'No'....

He didn't say we should walk up to every girl and tell them we are broke,no!
What he is simply saying is that we should codedly make the girl know that we are not The Kind of foolish guys they are looking for,you know,That Guy who Wastes good money on them for irrelevant Frivolities.

I am not a Yahoo guy who will buy iphone 13 for his girlfriend because of the sex she is "giving" to him. So with that mentality i have,i will surely be repulsive to Intending Golddiggers/Parasites/PROSTITUTES, that's the idea.

The highest they'll do is call me stingy,broke, frustrated and wannabe Redpiller. But Na who mumu those words dey pain grin cheesy
Re: How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends by odinson1(m): 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
Candidlady:
How do iweed out a parasitic boyfriend?
Deny him sex.
Re: How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends by Candidlady: 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
odinson1:

Deny him sex.

So you know you dams are sex freak ba!!!
Re: How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends by Ritzybeauty(f): 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
All because of woman, you become what you are not and drift away from your real self, just be yourself, a lady that wants to remain with you would remain with you as long as you are real, it's not force to spend for a lady but it's normal to do so if she deserves it.. No long talk

1 Like

Re: How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends by odinson1(m): 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
Candidlady:

So you know you dams are sex freak ba!!!

Well,sex is the only thing you lots do offer so... wink
Re: How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends by odinson1(m): 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2022
Ritzybeauty:
All because of woman, you become what you are not and drift away from your real self, just be yourself, a lady that wants to remain with you would remain with you as long as you are real, it's not force to spend for a lady but it's normal to do so if she deserves it.. No long talk

@bolded, Why is it "normal" to do so?

And also,you are dating a guy who you believe deserves your love,would you spend on him?
Re: How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends by odinson1(m): 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2022
G
Re: How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends by Candidlady: 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
odinson1:

Well,sex is the only thing you lots do offer so... wink

You must have had experience with em bad eggs.

Then when ihad a boyfriend Ioffered him more than sex...

Not something iwanna talk bout....

Broke boys are attracted to broke Girls.... Do a deep search bout yourself... If you are not financially broke then you are mentally poor/wretched
Re: How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends by odinson1(m): 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
Candidlady:

You must have had experience with em bad eggs.

Then when ihad a boyfriend Ioffered him more than sex...

Not something iwanna talk bout....

Broke boys are attracted to broke Girls.... Do a deep search bout yourself... If you are not financially broke then you are mentally poor/wretched

@first bolded,can you please tell me the other Tangible things you offered your boyfriend? Please we will like to learn

@2nd bolded, is it vice versa? Asin are broke girls attracted to broke guys too?

Because from what i know,Broke Women are the The most Parasitic of the bunch, wandering the Earth, looking for any Unsuspecting rich Fool to milk dry.
Re: How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends by Jennyclay(f): 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
odinson1:
My mother and sisters are Generally Parasites in nature,they are only out for what they can get,with no Tangible value whatsoever to offer. Op you advice is solid because My mother and sisters doesn't want to date you because of your financial problems,then it only only means one thing.

My mother and sisters are Golddigger who is looking for an already made man that will Finance her Expensive lifestyle. They promises the man that They loves him, They gives him sex to affirm that,while the man takes My mother and sisters out on expensive dates,buys expensive gifts for her.
The Client thinks he is being loved,a sad sorry state for a man to be in.

Look at it like this,if the man refuses to spend on them, My mother and sisters will outrightly "deny" him sex, but Doesn't that make My mother and sisters a PROSTITUTE?
heheee, tell me something? Your mother and sisters must be a professional in this Golddigging job.

Thank God you were more specific.

Rubbish, nonsense and Buhari!!
Re: How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends by odinson1(m): 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
learn to be specific

You ended up cursing women(your fellow gender) in the end again

This is why we say you people have fish brains. cheesy
Re: How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends by Jennyclay(f): 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
odinson1:

You ended up cursing women(your fellow gender) in the end again

This is why we say you people have fish brains. cheesy
As long as you did not generalize, there's no problem.

Not all female are Golddigger like your mother and sisters.. Okay.
Re: How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends by Jennyclay(f): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
odinson1:

My mother and sisters will always try to keep Men from the truth. I don't take relationships advice from My mother and sisters. kiss

@bolded,men don't like My mother and sisters who are suffer heads. So that is why we aim to kick out My mother and sisters Parasites from our lives, you grab?
Ehya... Yes I Grab.

But please take things easy with them.

Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends by Deicide: 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
I think I am very lucky because anytime I enter a relationship with a girl, I automatically go broke! I don't know if it's my guardian angel that's doing it to protect me grin

1 Like

Re: How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends by Slynation(m): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
heheee, tell me something? Your mother and sisters must be a professional in this Golddigging job.

Thank God you were more specific.

Rubbish, nonsense and Buhari!!
You just too like wahala...!! Do you think you can defend the entire gold diggers?? Try de rest
Re: How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends by Slynation(m): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2022
Deicide:
I think I am very lucky because anytime I enter a relationship with a girl, I automatically go broke! I don't know if it's my guardian angel that's doing it to protect me grin
Omo...such a lady came with a very bad spirit, maybe the kinda ladies used and dumped by Gee boys...!!!
Re: How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
Datboredberri:

Most will leave yes, that's why I said its a scope I use to weed out parasitic babes.... Trust me I've gotten real good ones that have stayed regardless of how broke I portrayed myself

1 Like

Re: How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
Onahi95:

Most will leave yes, that's why I said its a scope I use to weed out parasitic babes.... Trust me I've gotten real good ones that have stayed regardless of how broke I portrayed myself

Doesn't make sense...

Ask yourself this...

The broke girls you thought were parasites, what if they were playing the same game you are? undecided

To weed out the parasites...

It's stupid....

If you and I were to chat... With the hopes of starting a relationship... And you begin to lament and complain about your fees and your rent, blah blah blah... I would see you as a parasite... If I block you, I'm bad? undecided

You dislike girls who complain... So you decide to do that...

The same dislike you have for losers... Women have it too... undecided

If I chat with you... I want us to talk relate... I don't expect you to bore me with your problems... The same way you wouldn't want me to bore you with my problems...

Get it?
Re: How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
Datboredberri:

Doesn't make sense...

Ask yourself this...

The broke girls you thought were parasites, what if they were playing the same game you are? undecided

To weed out the parasites...

It's stupid....

If you and I were to chat... With the hopes of starting a relationship... And you begin to lament and complain about your fees and your rent, blah blah blah... I would see you as a parasite... If I block you, I'm bad? undecided

You dislike girls who complain... So you decide to do that...

The same dislike you have for losers... Women have it too... undecided

If I chat with you... I want us to talk relate... I don't expect you to bore me with your problems... The same way you wouldn't want me to bore you with my problems...

Get it?
I approach you based on how you present yourself, if you cut across like the demanding type then I'm gonna bore you with imaginary problems before you do so. I can smell a financial woman from a mile.
Re: How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends by odinson1(m): 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2022
Onahi95:

I approach you based on how you present yourself, if you cut across like the demanding type then I'm gonna bore you with imaginary problems before you do so. I can smell a financial woman from a mile.

She still won't get the logic,i wonder if these people even reason at all.

The point is to weed off the Parasites,so yes, you'll lose relationships and friendships with a lot of women,but... That's the Whole point in the first place.
Re: How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends by Gadafii: 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
Datboredberri:

if a guy isn't in a relationship with a lady yet, and trying to establish one, it's proper for the lady to start billing him just because he wants a relationship with her, without a guy to date her, she no go survive

A guy who genuinely likes a girl will spend on her, trust me, but that's not when she makes it seems like her life problema should be shouldered by the guy, that's parasitic.

Money has no gender, if no one likes a suffer head, I suggest ladies should make their own money too, so that sex wouldn't be the only thing she can offer.

No matter how much and comfortable a girl is, she go still find way spend her guy money, but the guy is aware that she's not a liability.

You can be billing me all in the name of relationship, just because we Bleep, better make I kuku carry olosho na.

I will be the one to ask you out
I will be the one to take you out
I will be the one to buy you stuff
I will be the one to equally make you happy.

Then a you have to do is offer sex, that's bleeped up

Girls who are not liabilities deserved to be spent one, the leeched ones should be discarded as soon as yesterday

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Said She Wanted To Be Treated Like A Queen / Is Nairaland Now Promoting Fraud / Davido Declares His Son, Ifeanyi, An Automatic Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.