Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) (91764 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. / Ladies Please Be Truthful; How Do You Ask Your Man For 'Sex?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by cardoctor(m): 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yes but she must be born again and again before i marry her. I know im talking nonesense sha.
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by samuel051: 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
Komu1048:

And if she con die, the priesthood will fall on your head, e go maad gan
I go sell d gods to my oyibo client.
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Abujason: 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
nairalandankrah:
cheesy... Can you?

If I tear that yansh, ehn!
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by GemstoneJs(m): 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
The colonial masters enslaved Africa by destroying your spiritual backbone. Today Africa Tradition is called fetish and demonic, until you all decide to embrace your tradition and follow the ways of your fathers then you can eat the goods of the land. However. Don't speak ill about African Religion as we don't speak ill about Islam and Christianity. Respect is Reciprocal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by RPG2020(m): 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
ekanx27:
How do we meet?

You nor know road to river niger

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Ugik(m): 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hmmm.abeg i no dey find who go use my destiny play bet9ja
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by cliqtips: 11:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yaggi:
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance

Buy a laptop and learn programming
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by cliqtips: 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
Emmanuelellah:
I will friend her first in the process pray and destroy her shrine with holy ghost fire convert her then marry her

Are you holy ghost ? That wants to do the conversion.
It's only God that serves and if you know your bible very well, you won't even think you can do that.

She will drown your spirit if she's stronger than youuu.
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by cliqtips: 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lavisha:

SMH

I read what's on your sign. Without turning my phone upside down. So, what do you say about that?
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by freeborn02: 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:
Let me ask Mr. Pumpumking. He loves women like this.

That damsel in your profile is goddamned gorgeous
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Joelobioha(m): 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Truvelisback:
I can marry her, give me her contact or her Fb username.
comrade wey get doings... grin
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Joelobioha(m): 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:

Look at your signature and examine your life
siofra u don suffer ooo grin
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Testimony1988(m): 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Never.
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by EazyEmjay95(m): 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
If she can make me rich without any silly � consequences, I'll marry her!
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by nedekid: 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
samuel051:
Holy gram
If her gods can make clients do my bidding,then why not..
I will buy her 2019 Lexus Rx 350 and build her a befitting palaceshrine while also shinning her congo..
Wtf woman..
Bros, in my younger days, there was this lady I dated. Only me noticed that if I meet with her, money must drop. Then I bought lexus GS 300 twin turbo, almost brand new ie 10k milage. Proceeds of dating her. This gist na 2002/2003 ohh.
I was gisting Over some booze with some friends and told them my observation. One of the said it was impossible and just luck. I told him I will prove it. That night, by 11.15pm(as we de booze oh) I got up, headed to Surulere all the way from egbeda to pick her. Hmm the next day b4 12pm, over 800k don drop. I go pick cash for Ikeja, driving home I got call again and had to turn back to Ilupeju another 400k. By 5 in the evening another 600k! Omo I called my friend and showed him the cash. This guy, a very superstitious and religious guy convinced me the lady was a white witch and I should run for my life. Fear caught me I fashied her.
Years later I meet this lady again, I confessed to her the luck I had while we dated, she smiled and said I was making money and not settling her. She gave me gist of what happened after me of how her fiancé died mysteriously. (story for another time).
This nigger swole up and almost busted before dying.
Omo, my head swell.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by samuel051: 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
nedekid:

Bros, in my younger days, there was this lady I dated. Only me noticed that if I meet with her, money must drop. Then I bought lexus GS 300 twin turbo, almost brand new ie 10k milage. Proceeds of dating her.
I was gisting Over some booze with some friends and told them my observation. One of the said it was impossible and just luck. I told him I will prove it l. That night, by 11.15pm I headed to Surulere all the way from egbeda to pick her. Hmm the next day b4 12pm, over 800k don drop. I go pick cash for Ikeja, driving home I got call again and had to turn back to Ilupeju another 400k. By 5 in the evening another 600k! Omo I called my friend and showed him the cash. This guy, a very superstitious and religious guy convinced me the lady was a white witch and I should run for my life. Fear caught me I fashied her.
Years later I meet this lady again, I confessed to her the luck I had while we dated, she smiled and said I was making money and not settling her. She gave me gist of what happened after me of how her fiancé died mysteriously. (story for another time).
This nigger swole up and almost busted before dying.
Omo, my head swell.
I no dey ever Jam these kind girls,na only those wey na to chop and chop and chop,wen raba no dey,na to cause quarrel use gear 6 Comot..

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Jjrr: 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
No
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Caboceer: 11:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
nairalandankrah:
cheesy... Can you?

But she's married already, married to the deity...the deity will kill any man who makes the mistake of trying to wife her
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Generalz8: 11:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
No be wise guys

I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=165cd8c6940620
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Truvelisback(m): 11:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
Joelobioha:
comrade wey get doings... grin
Lol.
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by 1Sharon(f): 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
AdeOri99:
Anything religion, I hate am.

Lol I'd rather marry a man that practices indigenous religions than the ones taught to hate their ancestral religions.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by obinnashady(m): 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
Mami water,please send me your number.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by 1Sharon(f): 11:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
cardoctor:
Yes but she must be born again and again before i marry her. I know im talking nonesense sha.

No be your born again woman wey dey sleep around with series of abortions and multiple boyfriends?
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yes, only if she has a good character & good behaviours.
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Joelobioha(m): 12:00am On Nov 27, 2021
Truvelisback:
Lol.
I greet u sir
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Isuku01(m): 12:05am On Nov 27, 2021
Kindly dm me your number.

Warm regards.
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by bigcasava1(m): 12:11am On Nov 27, 2021
Light and darkness has nothing in common.
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Dropsywill: 12:20am On Nov 27, 2021
There is one psychic that predict future,and also use to attract luck for someone,pls is there anyone that have encountered it before,am doubting if is real.
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by dazzlingd(m): 12:38am On Nov 27, 2021
Yes
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by olaniyilukman(m): 12:40am On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:
I can't. I just want a less stressful life.
There is nothing like less stressful life bro, na this naija babe will give less stressful life,no na difficult hard life babes then be...
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by NASTYNASOSO: 12:40am On Nov 27, 2021
nairalandankrah:
cheesy... Can you?

HMMMMMM

BUT WHERE IS THE BEAUTY ?
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by MufasaLion: 12:42am On Nov 27, 2021
olaniyilukman:
There is nothing like less stressful life bro, na this naija babe will give less stressful life,no difficult hard life babe then be...

I don't understand you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / Download Jenifa’s Diary Season 1 All Episodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.