Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) (91763 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. / Ladies Please Be Truthful; How Do You Ask Your Man For 'Sex?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Lexusgs430: 12:45am On Nov 27, 2021
She get money.............. grin

That's my only condition........ grin
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by olaniyilukman(m): 12:45am On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

I don't understand you.
What I am trying to say is that, No naija babe can give you less stressful life whether fetish or not fetish.... They are the clear definition of difficulty life in real world, they will torment and makes life extremely difficult for you ....
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by kpajie1: 12:48am On Nov 27, 2021
Am there for you my dear.inbox me.same line and single
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by MufasaLion: 12:48am On Nov 27, 2021
olaniyilukman:
What I am trying to say is that, No naija babe can give you less stressful life whether fetish or not fetish.... They are the clear definition of difficulty life in real world, they will torment and makes life extremely difficult for you ....

Not all, bro. Don't generalize.
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Bifwoli: 12:52am On Nov 27, 2021
ekanx27:
How do we meet?
No need to meet with the devil. Drop the idea and receive blessing as a result.
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by jimcaddy(m): 12:56am On Nov 27, 2021
I swear,the physical one never do you. I no do abeg
Xavier70s:
Pysical wahala full Nigeria , you won con add spiritual wahala . Nawa ohh
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by francis7257(m): 1:30am On Nov 27, 2021
samuel051:
Holy gram
If her gods can make clients do my bidding,then why not..
I will buy her 2019 Lexus Rx 350 and build her a befitting palaceshrine while also shinning her congo..
Wtf woman..
Lwkmd.. na case you be.
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by samuel051: 1:32am On Nov 27, 2021
francis7257:

Lwkmd.. na case you be.
I know,my parents don first tell me... grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by francis7257(m): 1:35am On Nov 27, 2021
Xavier70s:
Pysical wahala full Nigeria , you won con add spiritual wahala . Nawa ohh

Asin eh.. Where Nigeria go wrong for this life wey God creat human beings?
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Giveter(m): 1:43am On Nov 27, 2021
The answers to some questions is just a slow, loud grunt like the Witcher.
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Drogunov: 1:53am On Nov 27, 2021
nairalandankrah:
cheesy... Can you?

RUN!
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Drogunov: 1:56am On Nov 27, 2021
femi4:
If she will do money rituals...why not

Can you imagine. Can you see what Yoruba land is breeding? With all our hues and cries about the dangers of taking shortcuts from the devil, this one still wants to have money and not live to enjoy it by dying horribly.
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by 2kurupt(m): 2:28am On Nov 27, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Wen u Bleep two tyms, ur eye go clear.

Beauty really means nothing aswear, personality na koko
Words on marble.

They dunno
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Pumpumking: 2:34am On Nov 27, 2021
freeborn02:

That damsel in your profile is goddamned gorgeous

angry
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Pumpumking: 2:37am On Nov 27, 2021
freeborn02:

That damsel in your profile is goddamned gorgeous

so the cell in yor head is Georgina....correct?..brother .do u relice Siofra dik is bigger than yors & that u talkin to a male?he will fok the $hit outter yor yansh bro. Siofra is well known male in nairaland who pretend to be females..goat!!(no oofense) undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by generalwo(m): 2:42am On Nov 27, 2021
The devil is not ugly... No matter how pretty a woman is, if she cannot lead you to heaven by her ways and teach your kids the way of God, then one should stay far away from her....
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Skooldeto(m): 4:07am On Nov 27, 2021
I need one o, if I can find in this nairaland
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 27, 2021
nairalandankrah:
cheesy... Can you?

1.Correction, she is not a 'fetish' priestess, she is a priestess of the traditional religion, or the religion of many of our forefathers. We really need to dump some of these names like 'fetish'...they are archaic, and sort of bigoted.

2.I can't marry her because I am a Christian, and she is a traditionalist, and the problem with marriages between people of two different religions is that you would disagree a lot on the religion question, especially when the children come along...and marriage is a lot of hard work to begin with, that the last thing it needs is a fight about religion.

Yes , some people have been able to come to a compromise, but not everyone is that compromising, and at the end of the day, the kids still follow one of the parent's religion..which may not necessarily be pleasing to the other parent.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Truvelisback(m): 4:32am On Nov 27, 2021
Joelobioha:
I greet u sir
grin
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by DaddyImon(m): 4:43am On Nov 27, 2021
A woman with beauty, without duty is nothing. I tell you this truth for free.
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Chigold101(m): 4:49am On Nov 27, 2021
samuel051:
Holy gram
If her gods can make clients do my bidding,then why not..
I will buy her 2019 Lexus Rx 350 and build her a befitting palaceshrine while also shinning her congo..
Wtf woman..
Poverty is a bad thing o.
Upon say you de claim yahoo guy, na 2019 model of a car you dey talk of when people wey no do yahoo don de but 2022 model of SUVs.
Chai! Who do you this thing e no go better for am
cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by samuel051: 4:52am On Nov 27, 2021
Chigold101:

Poverty is a bad thing o.
Upon say you de claim yahoo guy, na 2019 model of a car you dey talk of when people wey no do yahoo don de but 2022 model of SUVs.
Chai! Who do you this thing e no go better for am
cheesy
where ur 1991 kamuri orobo oga?

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by bezimo(m): 5:28am On Nov 27, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Bros, you deserve 1 chilled bottle of coke.

Beauty has brought many ladies into matrimonial homes while character has sent them packing.

True story
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by okoroemeka(m): 5:32am On Nov 27, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Wen u Bleep two tyms, ur eye go clear.

Beauty really means nothing aswear, personality na koko
beauty is in the eye of the beholder and personality and character is the foundation of what it means to be a woman,but you may be surprised to see that this high priestess live by a code set of rules and I am very sure one of it will be not to be unfaithful and disrespectful to her husband to aviod the wrath of the gods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by melviniyke2002(m): 5:38am On Nov 27, 2021
Ahmed0336:

Bros, you deserve 1 chilled bottle of coke.

Beauty has brought many ladies into matrimonial homes while character has sent them packing.
take dis

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Comedian2019: 5:52am On Nov 27, 2021
No be juju be that
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Elidrisy20: 6:02am On Nov 27, 2021
No problem I will marry you, but I have my own conditions.
1-you no go become liability for me
2-you most buy house for me in lekki & maitama
3-you go buy me motor (Range)
4-you most deposit like 5m for my Act.
If you meet my terms & conditions if go follow you enter water, make we go meet your mama, Mami water
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 27, 2021
Sure, I can. As long as I have treal feelings for her. smiley
But , Op, this priestess who's photos I am viewing right now is not pretty..no offense to anyone. Just being slightly light skinned is not enough to qualify her.
I like women with extraordinary powers. Normal is boring. Besides, I can use her to my advantage, where applicable.
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Yungdav(m): 6:16am On Nov 27, 2021
siofra:
Let me ask Mr. Pumpumking. He loves women like this.
My dear all this signatures 4 u alone cheesy cheesy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop / Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.