Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos (27506 Views)

Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos / President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) / Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by robosky02(m): 10:28am On Nov 26, 2021
From China to Korea

Nigeria hmmm
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by VULCAN(m): 10:29am On Nov 26, 2021
Did Igbos impregnate and dump your sister?

Because how the good works of Akwa Ibom governor get turned around in your brain to become an opportunity to attack the Igbos can only come from one who is nursing a terrible wound.

Or did your father leave his inheritance to an Igbo love child?

Don't be ashamed, tell us what they did to you?
Tinubuadvocate:
I like the way Akwa ibom are developing rapidly in the next five years ibom will swallow the 5 states of southeast in terms of development.

Meanwhile every region are developing their territories but igbo people preferred to open a thread and insult Tinubu that not represent any of five state in east. Thereafter they will say they develop Akwa ibom. They are only good in littering

8 Likes

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Princedapace(m): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2021
BKayy:

This is what we call development. Thinking into the future.
Dubai was built with the port not the oil. Read my Vision by Ibn Rashid Al-Maktoum.

Oil was used to build the port, then the port was used to attract investment and expatriates to the city.
Having money is one thing and attracting people to come and spend the money with you is another thing. Minus the port, Dubai will just be a rich lonely place that nobody wants to hear of like the other 4 Emirates that nobody wants to hear of in UAE except that they are now becoming part do Dubai Metropolis.

Imagine owing your reputation as being part of your fellow Emirates metropolis. An Emirate in a country just like you. Mehn, vision is what differentiates leaders and Akwa Ibom is not lucky to have one because a leader is the representation of the collective views of the masses.
If you have a clueless /stupid leader or governor then the majority of the state clueless and stupid.
Most Nigerians are stupid and as such will continue to have stupid presidents.

I really wish Nigeria can operate US or UK political model.. Omo, states like Akwa Ibom will boom. The current system is still wack and will always slow down many enterprising states.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by KingEverest: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2021
kettykings:
It seems this is the only Niger Delta State with a government, i still don't understand Rivers state , Delta Can be excused on the ground of being late into the race
them swear for rivers state na only touts we dy produce as leaders

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Loverofpeace: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2021
Princedapace:

I really wish Nigeria can operate US or UK political model.. Omo, states like Akwa Ibom will boom. The current system is still wack and will always slow down many enterprising states.
You wish?
What is holding you from achieving you wish fear of who or what in particular?
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by richiepolymer(m): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2021
A very welcome development by AKS.
The annoying thing about some 'yoot' who brand themselves as IPOB is that they can't and won't prevail on their governors to deliver good governance to them and yet they want to conscript the lands of those who are working tirelessly. Now compare this with that idiot in Abia who places #500 naira value on Abia women who deliver in their hospitals.
On another note, its about time Nigerian engineers handle projects like these instead of always depending on foreigners to build our infrastructure all the time. We can understudy any project and create a replica back home. We have the manpower and talent. We can!
The moment we start handling these projects, the costs will be greatly reduced. I feel ashamed when common foreign labourers handle our projects.

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by SmartPolician: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I like the way Akwa ibom are developing rapidly in the next five years ibom will swallow the 5 states of southeast in terms of development.

Meanwhile every region are developing their territories but igbo people preferred to open a thread and insult Tinubu that not represent any of five state in east. Thereafter they will say they develop Akwa ibom. They are only good in littering

If you don't mention Igbo, you go die?

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by wink2015(m): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2021
SHAME TO GOVERNOR IFEANYI OKOWA OF DELTA STATE.

See how Akwa Ibom state and its governor, Mr Emmanuel Udom is just flying so high and so fast with a quick thinker.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by tradepunter: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2021
See as this NEWS sweet me...

Am not from the state ooo.... but this is very good move.

Hyundai Heavy Industries co ltd will be target of this meeting.... They are the best in developing ships and ports.

Thank God no be the useless chinese and their useless concessions.... If you guys are wondering why?? Go check the Gwadar Port they were developing in Pakistan...

Protest don chase them comot, now they don give them new concesion to manage Karachi sea port, that have been functioning well for decades.

They use karachi to compensate the Chinese...

Good job akwa ibom, pray the port there is developed to open up the area to economic activities.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Naty007: 10:39am On Nov 26, 2021
nzeobi:

Yes this is what is called sustainable development and it will bring money into the economy not building flyovers for Keke and okada

Governor nyesom wike just left the group

4 Likes

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2021
Emergingnation:
Ibom people don't do things on paper.... It always on reality...

Ibom world classed stadium..

Ibom international airport

Ibom power station

IBom Air transport

The recent commission 21 storey building are all real, not on paper.

I don't even mentioned oil and gas sectors.

Akwa Ibom has all it take to be a country of it own..

cheesy

Da awo

Suhnsuhn

Let the development strides prevail

And that's what matters at the moment

Let the destiny of ibom people and calabar people be turned around

Maximum employment

Infrastructure and industrial development to the maximum

All aforementioned should be on the high

Tone down on country stuff

1 Like

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by stanluiz(m): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2021
obembet:
We have only 2 working Governors in Nigeria.

Lagos and Ibom.

Rest Monkeys
Including Dave Umahi.

A great achiever!

1 Like

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Childofaking: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2021
Good one

i decided to register with PI network to mine my own cryptocurrency as a pioneer.
you can too . use my reference Paulao71
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Harrykn: 10:42am On Nov 26, 2021
You Dey wear nose mask and Dey shake hand, who you Dey deceive.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 26, 2021
KingEverest:

them swear for rivers state na only touts we dy produce as leaders
Odili is a gentle man. But u see Amechi and Wike...those ones head nor correct

1 Like

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by okorogodwin4(m): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2021
Lavish travel
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by slowice(m): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2021
I like how they are few in number, well dressed, they appear serious and focused.

If na some state you go see over 50 agbada and cap wearing troupe laughing carelessly looking confused. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by tempusfugit: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2021
The worst is bayelsa with little population huge resources yet,,,,
kettykings:
It seems this is the only Niger Delta State with a government, i still don't understand Rivers state , Delta Can be excused on the ground of being late into the race

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by KingEverest: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2021
ANDREW91:

Odili is a gentle man. But u see Amechi and Wike...those ones head nor correct
u call odili gentle? grin no vex are u from rivers state? wike and amaechi dy learn for were odili dy undecided

1 Like

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 26, 2021
KingEverest:

u call odili gentle? grin no vex are u from rivers state? wike and amaechi dy learn for were odili dy undecided
I am not but the man always look innocent

1 Like

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by KingEverest: 10:54am On Nov 26, 2021
ANDREW91:

I am not but the man always look innocent
no wonder, grin his appearance really deceived u,odili is the worst governor ever, en story long i no fit start to type that guy atrocities, till today rivers state is still suffering from his mayhem,half of the guns in rivers state now was bought by odili grin

1 Like

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Princedapace(m): 10:57am On Nov 26, 2021
Loverofpeace:

You wish?
What is holding you from achieving you wish fear of who or what in particular?

North won't accept.. And no region defeat North except all southern Nigeria and Middle belt join together to push for such amendment. And that will benefit all the country.. Shame our leaders won't think about it because they are comfortable.
As for the masses, they can't do it alone. Only the politicians can

1 Like

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Eriokanmi: 11:01am On Nov 26, 2021
KingEverest:
Udom you're doing well smiley good people of Nigeria appreciates you
The only talk and do governor I know. Elrufai is another amazing guy, then makinde. Its high time people began to vote quality instead of party. Our own sanwoolu just dey make noise upandan without achieving any meaningful goal. During this time of ambode, achievement don yapa

1 Like

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by KingEverest: 11:03am On Nov 26, 2021
Eriokanmi:
The only talk and do governor I know. Elrufai is another amazing guy, then makinde. Its high time people began to vote quality instead of party. Our own sanwoolu just dey make noise upandan without achieving any meaningful goal. During this time of ambode, achievement don yapa
abeg remove hell rufai i dont like that guy
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 26, 2021
God bless Me
God bless Udom
God bless the people of Akwaibom
God bless Akwaibom

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by masui(m): 11:08am On Nov 26, 2021
South Koreans, masters in ship building and sea port facility development.

Let them speed up the process abeg.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 26, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Haba your hate is too much....
The Igbos are really dealing with you mentally...
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 26, 2021
wunmi590:

Gov. Udom is the best governor in Nigeria presently, the guy is so intelligent that he brings more investors down to Akwa ibom, his infrastructure development is top notch.....

Reason why you need to allow people who are educated to lead us in this country.....

If PDP can bring him out as either the vice president or the president along the Borno governor, Nigeria would move up by 40% within their 8years rule

Not only educated, but purposeful people with good track records not criminal elements with dented records.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by lexyclasy: 11:22am On Nov 26, 2021
ZUBY77:
This is why Nigeria will remain stagnant.
Akwa Ibom sent Delegates to Korea and the leader is Alhaji Magashi the ambassador.
Bro The Nigerian ambassador to South Korea is the lead man in this context because you are visiting that country in an official capacity, he is the one that will introduce you officially to the other Govt. divide, hence the Technical committee Chairman, one time NIMASA Boss, the only lady in the team will take over from there to discuss technical matters after the ambassador is done with bureaucratic norms. I don't see anything bad there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by deepwater(f): 11:27am On Nov 26, 2021
Hunchogee:
I am part of the Nigerian delegation to the Maritime Sector and Harbour Development programme in Seoul, South Korea. Led by Nigerian Ambassador to South Korea, Ambassador Ali M. Magashi, the visit will help offer inputs for the development of lbom Deep Seaport.

The visit will also enable Akwa Ibom State tap into the broadening bilateral relationship between Nigeria and South Korea, especially in the areas of maritime security and economic development.

Having invested so much in the Ibom Deep Seaport, the administration of Governor UDOM Emmanuel will continue to seek ways that would ensure the Ibom Deep Seaport is optimally beneficial to Akwa Ibom people, when it is finally established. On our part, we'll continue to work tirelessly to drive Governor Udom Emmanuel's lofty vision for Akwa Ibom State.

Secretary to the State Government, Dr. Emmanuel Ekuwem and Chairman of the Technical Committee for the Realisation of Ibom Deep Seaport, Mrs Mfon Usoro are also part of the delegation.

God bless Ibom republic
God bless Ibeno and it’s islands

please update your report...we need to know names of the delegates in the picture you shared,
thanks!
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by emae009(m): 11:27am On Nov 26, 2021
nzeobi:

Yes this is what is called sustainable development and it will bring money into the economy not building flyovers for Keke and okada

Industrialization don't just happen out of the blue. The flyovers and other capital projects that don't necessarily transform to immediate economic benefits of the people are essential to Industrialization.
Let me ask you this simple question, what happens to the stadiums that countries spent billions to build after lobbying to secure the world Cup. You can't tell me they recoup all that expenditures in a one month events.
Wasn't Akwa Ibom just generally referred to Calabar before the flyovers and stadiums and other capital projects put the state in the consciousness of the people??

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable / Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall / PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.