Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos (27503 Views)

Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos / President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) / Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Eriokanmi: 11:30am On Nov 26, 2021
KingEverest:

abeg remove hell rufai i dont like that guy
Lol. Many people don't like him personally including myself buy I like the way he's changed the face of kaduna economically and in terms of infrastructure. I never knew the state had so much money which they generated through IGR in his govt

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by gentiles(m): 11:32am On Nov 26, 2021
Eriokanmi:
The only talk and do governor I know. Elrufai is another amazing guy, then makinde. Its high time people began to vote quality instead of party. Our own sanwoolu just dey make noise upandan without achieving any meaningful goal. During this time of ambode, achievement don yapa
What is Makinde doing in Oyo state?. Are u staying in ibadan or anywhere in Oyo state? Some of you will just open mouth yakpata like fowl yansh

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by kettykings: 11:38am On Nov 26, 2021
Rivers and Lagos State are 2 key States that benefited so much from a United Nigeria and Nigeria resources but with virtually nothing to offer except touts, godfatherisism,(endemic godfatherism) , Lagos served as a federal capital years ago and it is stock in past glory with lagosians over hyping the achievement of their governors and godfather, while rivers state seems Locked in some self induced hallucinations that they were liberated from slavery since the civil war. Meanwhile since the end of the civil war till date you can barely find anything useful that both States has achieved. No new airports. No new sea ports , a few very expensive below standard estates , touts roaming around and molesting innocent business men and women. And a very hostile and inhospitable dwellers who feel the are accomodating the rest of Nigeria but do not want this who want to leave.

4 Likes

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by wunmi590(m): 11:39am On Nov 26, 2021
Baawahala:

Not only educated, but purposeful people with good track records not criminal elements with dented records.

You are absolutely on point
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Cognitivereason: 11:45am On Nov 26, 2021
Good job...

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by sammirano: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I like the way Akwa ibom are developing rapidly in the next five years ibom will swallow the 5 states of southeast in terms of development.

Meanwhile every region are developing their territories but igbo people preferred to open a thread and insult Tinubu that not represent any of five state in east. Thereafter they will say they develop Akwa ibom. They are only good in littering

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by nzeobi(m): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2021
emae009:

Industrialization don't just happen out of the blue. The flyovers and other capital projects that don't necessarily transform to immediate economic benefits of the people are essential to Industrialization.
Let me ask you this simple question, what happens to the stadiums that countries spent billions to build after lobbying to secure the world Cup. You can't tell me they recoup all that expenditures in a one month events.
Wasn't Akwa Ibom just generally referred to Calabar before the flyovers and stadiums and other capital projects put the state in the consciousness of the people??

Countries hosting world cups build stadium specially for matches knowing of the influx of people from other countries.
What link does flyover and industrialization have. When roads are bad and their is no power all you can think for industrialization is flyover

1 Like

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by KingEverest: 11:58am On Nov 26, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Lol. Many people don't like him personally including myself buy I like the way he's changed the face of kaduna economically and in terms of infrastructure. I never knew the state had so much money which they generated through IGR in his govt
ok
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Ekondo: 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
KingEverest:
Udom you're doing well smiley good people of Nigeria appreciates you

Will you keep quiet? What concerns Udom with federal govt project. You'll be hyping this clueless man
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by abmarine(m): 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
Audio seaport
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Shalommy(f): 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
God bless Ibom republic God bless Akwa Ibomite I'm proudly one.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by sulaak(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
BKayy:

This is what we call development. Thinking into the future.
Dubai was built with the port not the oil. Read my Vision by Ibn Rashid Al-Maktoum.

Oil was used to build the port, then the port was used to attract investment and expatriates to the city.
Having money is one thing and attracting people to come and spend the money with you is another thing. Minus the port, Dubai will just be a rich lonely place that nobody wants to hear of like the other 4 Emirates that nobody wants to hear of in UAE except that they are now becoming part do Dubai Metropolis.

Imagine owing your reputation as being part of your fellow Emirates metropolis. An Emirate in a country just like you. Mehn, vision is what differentiates leaders and Akwa Ibom is not lucky to have one because a leader is the representation of the collective views of the masses.
If you have a clueless /stupid leader or governor then the majority of the state clueless and stupid.
Most Nigerians are stupid and as such will continue to have stupid presidents.

Chief, I could have written it any better than what you have done. I will check out the @Read my Vision by Ibn Rashid Al-Maktoum"

it not rocket science, invest in viable infrastructures like power, port steel plant, refineries and the rest will pay for itself.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by GeneralDae: 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
slowice:
I like how they are few in number, well dressed, they appear serious and focused.

If na some state you go see over 50 agbada and cap wearing troupe laughing carelessly looking confused. undecided
You are suffering from what they call Inferiority Complex.
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Burukutuhari: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
Mods, can nigerians especially the north eschew religious biggotery nepotism and support this Udom as president with out rancour. Can the west support this man now eschewing tribalism, bringing tinubu, osibanjo and all those disgruntled elements with out vision.
Udom 4 president. Action speaks louder than voice.
Long live, the working gov.
Long live, Biafra Republic

1 Like

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by icebot: 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
Impressive! @OP can you share with us the timeline of this seaport and when precisely it would be functional?

1 Like

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by hollywater: 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
One okpolo eye in Lagos will not like this news.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by SeniorGee(m): 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
Going there to do what exactly
I see is as waste of resources
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Chrisyul(m): 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
omowolewa:
Good vision

It is significant to the development of Akwa Abasi Ibom state therefore I pray the governor to do it well by keeping it where it was originally scheduled for by expert for due and continuous output. God bless our governor HE Mr. Udom Emmanuel and God bless Akwa Ibom state.
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
icebot:
Impressive! @OP can you share with us the timeline of this seaport and when precisely it would be functional?
The governor said in his presentation of the budget for 2022 .. that the construction of the seaport will commence in 2022 first quarter
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by DitariDisciple2: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
tempusfugit:
The worst is bayelsa with little population huge resources yet,,,,

Your foolishness and iliteracy end here.
Who told u Bayelsa have little population??
All una false population figures will take una no where.
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by slowice(m): 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
GeneralDae:

You are suffering from what they call Inferiority Complex.

Bleep off
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Hunchogee: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Chrisyul:

It is significant to the development of Akwa Abasi Ibom state therefore I pray the governor to do it well by keeping it where it was originally scheduled for by expert for due and continuous output. God bless our governor HE Mr. Udom Emmanuel and God bless Akwa Ibom state.
So where was it originally plan for ?
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Hunchogee: 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
Burukutuhari:
Mods, can nigerians especially the north eschew religious biggotery nepotism and support this Udom as president with out rancour. Can the west support this man now eschewing tribalism, bringing tinubu, osibanjo and all those disgruntled elements with out vision.
Udom 4 president. Action speaks louder than voice.
Long live, the working gov.
Long live, Biafra Republic
Supported , udom for president
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Eriokanmi: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
gentiles:

What is Makinde doing in Oyo state?. Are u staying in ibadan or anywhere in Oyo state? Some of you will just open mouth yakpata like fowl yansh
Learn to be civil boy. Nobody is fighting you

1 Like

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Blackdisciple(m): 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
So una no wan go North Korea no
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by jeph19(m): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
nzeobi:

Yes this is what is called sustainable development and it will bring money into the economy not building flyovers for Keke and okada

Okowa comes to mind...

1 Like

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by gentiles(m): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
kettykings:
Rivers and Lagos State are 2 key States that benefited so much from a United Nigeria and Nigeria resources but with virtually nothing to offer except touts, godfatherisism,(endemic godfatherism) , Lagos served as a federal capital years ago and it is stock in past glory with lagosians over hyping the achievement of their governors and godfather, while rivers state seems Locked in some self induced hallucinations that they were liberated from slavery since the civil war. Meanwhile since the end of the civil war till date you can barely find anything useful that both States has achieved. No new airports. No new sea ports , a few very expensive below standard estates , touts roaming around and molesting innocent business men and women. And a very hostile and inhospitable dwellers who feel the are accomodating the rest of Nigeria but do not want this who want to leave.
If Lagos state is stucked in past glory, what glory does south east states have? Has anything good ever come out from the south east. Useless parasites.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by kettykings: 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
gentiles:

If Lagos state is stucked in past glory, what glory does south east states have? Has anything good ever come out from the south east. Useless parasites.

Indeed, has any of the south east states been a federal capital. With all the federal investments in Lagos State bu, what has Lagos really achieved. Lagos State started of with Hong Kong and Singapore and despite coveting Niger Delta oil companies PAYE what has Lagos become today

1 Like

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Biggcake: 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hunchogee:
More

Ikpa you are doing well.

Ami mba mi ke Uyo, mmekan ndi publicise the government ke ata eti using.

Nam yak inie meeting iseh
Or unor uduk utanikor mmi?

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by gentiles(m): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
kettykings:

Indeed, has any of the south east states been a federal capital. With all the federal investments in Lagos State bu, what has Lagos really achieved. Lagos State started of with Hong Kong and Singapore and despite coveting Niger Delta oil companies PAYE what has Lagos become today
Kano state was never the federal capital, yet it is far better than all the south east states combined. What could be responsible for that? Face your landlocked and unproductive region, stop poking nose in others affairs. Be more concerned why south east is the least developed region in the country only ahead of war torn north east.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by kettykings: 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
gentiles:

Kano state was never the federal capital, yet it is far better than all the south east states combined. What could be responsible for that? Face your landlocked and unproductive region, stop poking nose in others affairs. Be more concerned why south east is the least developed region in the country only ahead of war torn north east.
I have travelled the whole country, in what way is Kano Better developed than Enugu or Anambra, the 2 states have better standard of living, Better standard of education, better soft infrastructure , better access to health care, better access to education , better access to information than Kano , how is any state aside Abuja better than Enugu in the north in living standards. In terms of rapidly urban growth and infrastructure development is any non eastern state growing faster than ebonyi.
If you feel saying the truth about Lagos is infuriating then this is your head ache and not my fault

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? / Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC / Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.