Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos (27504 Views)

Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos / President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Diaspora In South Korea (Photos) / Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Hunchogee: 7:02am On Nov 27, 2021
BKayy:

This is what we call development. Thinking into the future.
Dubai was built with the port not the oil. Read my Vision by Ibn Rashid Al-Maktoum.

Oil was used to build the port, then the port was used to attract investment and expatriates to the city.
Having money is one thing and attracting people to come and spend the money with you is another thing. Minus the port, Dubai will just be a rich lonely place that nobody wants to hear of like the other 4 Emirates that nobody wants to hear of in UAE except that they are now becoming part do Dubai Metropolis.

Imagine owing your reputation as being part of your fellow Emirates metropolis. An Emirate in a country just like you. Mehn, vision is what differentiates leaders and Akwa Ibom is not lucky to have one because a leader is the representation of the collective views of the masses.
If you have a clueless /stupid leader or governor then the majority of the state clueless and stupid.
Most Nigerians are stupid and as such will continue to have stupid presidents.
Exactly
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Hunchogee: 7:03am On Nov 27, 2021
nzeobi:

Yes this is what is called sustainable development and it will bring money into the economy not building flyovers for Keke and okada
Well said
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Hunchogee: 7:03am On Nov 27, 2021
JavaScript90:
Good to hear. Being the top oil producing state comes with a lot of disposable income. This process will actually boomrang the Eastern economy. Thumbs up to akwa ibom people and government
Well said
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Hunchogee: 7:05am On Nov 27, 2021
BKayy:

Flyovers, keke and Okada is built because dumb men are leading another slightly dumber masses.
I still maintain and support the quote that when a fool is elected into power that the masses are well represented.

Look at all Nigerian states, you will see a pattern and that pattern reflect the collective view of the masses.
off your mic

1 Like

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Hunchogee: 7:07am On Nov 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
Ibom people don't do things on paper.... It always on reality...

Ibom world classed stadium..

Ibom international airport

Ibom power station

IBom Air transport

The recent commission 21 storey building are all real, not on paper.

I don't even mentioned oil and gas sectors.

Akwa Ibom has all it take to be a country of it own..
You forgot Ibom city ferry

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by JavaScript90: 7:08am On Nov 27, 2021
Hunchogee:

Well said
Oga I don't need your commendation. You just told me I no get sense

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by KingOKON: 7:10am On Nov 27, 2021
Fernandeswagger:

Attah is an architect...the father of modern Akwa Ibom ( that's if there's somfin like that).

But each if them are unique just like someone up there has already said.

Attah's battle with the FG for 13% resource control was necessary in his time. Each day our needs change, you wouldn't expect his predecessors to be exactly like him. I believe each man has made his own mark. These infrastructure can't be uprooted. It's pointless complaining about them.
Hopefully the current and subsequent administrations will follow the master plan. Like this seaport, it was in the plan and Udom is seeing it through.

For the worship center and Tropicana causing gridlock in future, I believe when the ring roads are completed, that would reduce any gridlock.

Ikpe do you know what you are saying?
How close is the ring road to the axis where the state house of assembly, Tropicana, 21st storey, Banks, worship centre....do you know why El Rufai had to destroy so many building in Abuja?
The ring road was planned together with the master plan which Akpabio utterly destroyed
Ordinary event in Ibom Hall, that entire vicinity is hell not to talk of erecting structures not designated inside a master plan
The ring road will do nothing cause the ring road was long planned along with the master plan, which has since been distorted.
Did you know the Tropicana was to sit an international conference center too, in that same vicinity?
Akpabio would have turned Uyo to a modern ghetto
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Hunchogee: 7:10am On Nov 27, 2021
wunmi590:

Gov. Udom is the best governor in Nigeria presently, the guy is so intelligent that he brings more investors down to Akwa ibom, his infrastructure development is top notch.....

Reason why you need to allow people who are educated to lead us in this country.....

If PDP can bring him out as either the vice president or the president along the Borno governor, Nigeria would move up by 40% within their 8years rule
Well said
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Hunchogee: 7:11am On Nov 27, 2021
genenge:
good , we need infrastructural development
Ongoing already
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Hunchogee: 7:12am On Nov 27, 2021
stasius:
Results. Results. We want results!
On it
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Hunchogee: 7:14am On Nov 27, 2021
obembet:
We have only 2 working Governors in Nigeria.

Lagos and Ibom.

Rest Monkeys
Is Abia State governor a joke to you ?

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Hunchogee: 7:14am On Nov 27, 2021
wpadmin:
Some states understand that development equals more internal revenue and jobs for citizens while some other states understand that they do not need to do anything and still get government allocation.
Name this state accordingly?
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Hunchogee: 7:15am On Nov 27, 2021
VULCAN:
Did Igbos impregnate and dump your sister?

Because how the good works of Akwa Ibom governor get turned around in your brain to become an opportunity to attack the Igbos can only come from one who is nursing a terrible wound.

Or did your father leave his inheritance to an Igbo love child?

Don't be ashamed, tell us what they did to you?
grin
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Hunchogee: 7:16am On Nov 27, 2021
Princedapace:

I really wish Nigeria can operate US or UK political model.. Omo, states like Akwa Ibom will boom. The current system is still wack and will always slow down many enterprising states.
I swear
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Hunchogee: 7:16am On Nov 27, 2021
KingEverest:

them swear for rivers state na only touts we dy produce as leaders
you sure ?
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Hunchogee: 7:18am On Nov 27, 2021
richiepolymer:
A very welcome development by AKS.
The annoying thing about some 'yoot' who brand themselves as IPOB is that they can't and won't prevail on their governors to deliver good governance to them and yet they want to conscript the lands of those who are working tirelessly. Now compare this with that idiot in Abia who places #500 naira value on Abia women who deliver in their hospitals.
On another note, its about time Nigerian engineers handle projects like these instead of always depending on foreigners to build our infrastructure all the time. We can understudy any project and create a replica back home. We have the manpower and talent. We can!
The moment we start handling these projects, the costs will be greatly reduced. I feel ashamed when common foreign labourers handle our projects.
spot on
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by KingEverest: 7:21am On Nov 27, 2021
Hunchogee:
you sure ?
Majority of them are touts, cultist too we all saw want happened 2014 at state house of assembly

1 Like

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Hunchogee: 7:22am On Nov 27, 2021
wink2015:
SHAME TO GOVERNOR IFEANYI OKOWA OF DELTA STATE.

See how Akwa Ibom state and its governor, Mr Emmanuel Udom is just flying so high and so fast with a quick thinker.
But I heard delta state governor is the best na
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Hunchogee: 7:23am On Nov 27, 2021
tradepunter:
See as this NEWS sweet me...

Am not from the state ooo.... but this is very good move.

Hyundai Heavy Industries co ltd will be target of this meeting.... They are the best in developing ships and ports.

Thank God no be the useless chinese and their useless concessions.... If you guys are wondering why?? Go check the Gwadar Port they were developing in Pakistan...

Protest don chase them comot, now they don give them new concesion to manage Karachi sea port, that have been functioning well for decades.

They use karachi to compensate the Chinese...

Good job akwa ibom, pray the port there is developed to open up the area to economic activities.
Exactly bro
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Hunchogee: 7:23am On Nov 27, 2021
Naty007:

Governor nyesom wike just left the group
grin
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Hunchogee: 7:24am On Nov 27, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

cheesy

Da awo

Suhnsuhn

Let the development strides prevail

And that's what matters at the moment

Let the destiny of ibom people and calabar people be turned around

Maximum employment

Infrastructure and industrial development to the maximum

All aforementioned should be on the high

Tone down on country stuff
That’s the game plan
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Hunchogee: 7:25am On Nov 27, 2021
slowice:
I like how they are few in number, well dressed, they appear serious and focused.

If na some state you go see over 50 agbada and cap wearing troupe laughing carelessly looking confused. undecided
Name the state pls ? cheesy
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Hunchogee: 7:27am On Nov 27, 2021
KingEverest:

no wonder, grin his appearance really deceived u,odili is the worst governor ever, en story long i no fit start to type that guy atrocities, till today rivers state is still suffering from his mayhem,half of the guns in rivers state now was bought by odili grin
Wow
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Hunchogee: 7:27am On Nov 27, 2021
Eriokanmi:
The only talk and do governor I know. Elrufai is another amazing guy, then makinde. Its high time people began to vote quality instead of party. Our own sanwoolu just dey make noise upandan without achieving any meaningful goal. During this time of ambode, achievement don yapa
Wow
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Hunchogee: 7:28am On Nov 27, 2021
Baawahala:
God bless Me
God bless Udom
God bless the people of Akwaibom
God bless Akwaibom
Amen
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Hunchogee: 7:31am On Nov 27, 2021
masui:
South Koreans, masters in ship building and sea port facility development.

Let them speed up the process abeg.
Yeah
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Hunchogee: 7:32am On Nov 27, 2021
Baawahala:

Not only educated, but purposeful people with good track records not criminal elements with dented records.
nice point
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Fernandeswagger(m): 7:38am On Nov 27, 2021
KingOKON:

Ikpe do you know what you are saying?
How close is the ring road to the axis where the state house of assembly, Tropicana, 21st storey, Banks, worship centre....do you know why El Rufai had to destroy so many building in Abuja?
The ring road was planned together with the master plan which Akpabio utterly destroyed
Ordinary event in Ibom Hall, that entire vicinity is hell not to talk of erecting structures not designated inside a master plan
The ring road will do nothing cause the ring road was long planned along with the master plan, which has since been distorted.
Did you know the Tropicana was to sit an international conference center too, in that same vicinity?
Akpabio would have turned Uyo to a modern ghetto

Mehn your last sentence got me in stitches grin

Okay I agree with you it seems Akpabio goofed with the original plan. Looks like Udom is doing the right thing. But you know the town is expanding hopefully more activities will be drawn away from these axis to reduce traffic.

Leadership no be beans sha. Reason we need a combo of technocrats and businessmen in charge.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Hunchogee: 7:38am On Nov 27, 2021
kettykings:
Rivers and Lagos State are 2 key States that benefited so much from a United Nigeria and Nigeria resources but with virtually nothing to offer except touts, godfatherisism,(endemic godfatherism) , Lagos served as a federal capital years ago and it is stock in past glory with lagosians over hyping the achievement of their governors and godfather, while rivers state seems Locked in some self induced hallucinations that they were liberated from slavery since the civil war. Meanwhile since the end of the civil war till date you can barely find anything useful that both States has achieved. No new airports. No new sea ports , a few very expensive below standard estates , touts roaming around and molesting innocent business men and women. And a very hostile and inhospitable dwellers who feel the are accomodating the rest of Nigeria but do not want this who want to leave.
cheesy
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by Hunchogee: 7:39am On Nov 27, 2021
Shalommy:
God bless Ibom republic God bless Akwa Ibomite I'm proudly one.
amen
Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by KingOKON: 7:48am On Nov 27, 2021
Fernandeswagger:

Mehn your last sentence got me in stitches grin

Okay I agree with you it seems Akpabio goofed with the original plan. Looks like Udom is doing the right thing. But you know the town is expanding hopefully more activities will be drawn away from these axis to reduce traffic.

Leadership no be beans sha. Reason we need a combo of technocrats and businessmen in charge.

My brother leadership is very easy, in Africa we just have leadership that wants all and all.
Once we can get powerful institutions all these nonsense will stop, a country in South America just voted a rural teacher as their President and he insists collecting only his teacher salary.

Hunchogee plz report for us how the leadership structure una de see over there be
See South Korea that Nigeria was far ahead in the 1960s to 70s

1 Like

Re: Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos by KingEverest: 7:50am On Nov 27, 2021
Hunchogee:

Wow
His reign was filled killings and political assassinations, dangerous cult groups emerged from the shadows, although not proven officially we are know he had a hand in the assissination of political rival Marshall Harry, towards the end of his tenure tins almost went out of hand to the point obasanjo had to declare state òf emergency in parts of ph around 2006/2007, soldiers were on the streets of ph like, it was a scary period in ph cry pH don calm now na,all these over wike and amaechi Dy do na just politics them no reach odili half

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo’s Absence At Slain Soldiers’ Burial Unacceptable - Atiku / FFK Criticises Mahdi Aliyu For Not Defecting To APC / El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.