Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Y Do Most Ladies Hide Under The Guise Of Period To Avoid Sanctification . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y Do Most Ladies Hide Under The Guise Of Period To Avoid Sanctification . (945 Views)

Guys Y Do U Always Stare At Ladies In Church? / Why Do Ladies Hide Their Real Age From Men Or At Times, Falsify It? / Prisoner Of Love: In The Guise Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y Do Most Ladies Hide Under The Guise Of Period To Avoid Sanctification . by hooklover: 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2011
folks,just heard a friend of mine discussing about a babe that he had taken time out to flex for up to 2 weeks of seeing and flexing, the guy finally brought the babe home for the final sanctification, only for the babe to get home and say pls am on my period and that anoiting service cant hold, ok, the guy then said next time they will try to c again but the babe has been giving all maner of excuses.

my question is
1 y do most babes hide under their period to avoid the show, which in many cases they are not on any period at all,

2. why do u respond to a visit request from a guy when u know say something will happen and after eating all eatables and u are ok and then all of a sudden ur period issues come up to avoid action, y not stay in ur house and tell the guy staright or avoid the visit since u know say show go dey,

3.does it mean that the babes are imature or greedy,

mature response pls.

regards.
Re: Y Do Most Ladies Hide Under The Guise Of Period To Avoid Sanctification . by 190: 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2011
ROTFLMFAOOOOOOOOO
Re: Y Do Most Ladies Hide Under The Guise Of Period To Avoid Sanctification . by 190: 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2011
hooklover:

folks,just heard  a friend of mine discussing about a babe that he had taken time out to flex for up to 2 weeks of seeing and flexing, the guy finally brought the babe home for the final sanctification, only for the babe to get home and say pls am on my period and that anoiting service cant hold, ok, the guy then said next time they will try to c again but the babe has been giving all maner of excuses.

I KANT STOP LAFFING!!  grin  grin  grin

taken time out to flex for up to 2 weeks of seeing and flexing, the guy finally brought the babe home for the final sanctification

You guys are hilarious -- so you expect to flex and girl for mere 2weeeks and sleep with her and what did you call it, SANCTIFICATION or is it SATISFACTION and then she bought up the issue of menses!!

ROTFLMFAOOOO  grin  grin  you Nigerian guys are hilarious

Anyway if you ask me,

My advice would be -- He' simply ask the girl he wanna see the STRAP for himself or he bandage himself up and enter into RED LAND knowing fully well he's bandaged
since he's so childish, whichever way (your friend is hilarious and really foolish) I kant blame him --money don enter voice mail.--

where's the love  grin  grin
Re: Y Do Most Ladies Hide Under The Guise Of Period To Avoid Sanctification . by Ranoscky(m): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2011
No mind dem. Na thief dem be!
Re: Y Do Most Ladies Hide Under The Guise Of Period To Avoid Sanctification . by Ranoscky(m): 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2011
If dem chop ur money finish, the next thing wey go come out from dia dirty mouth na "I am not in the mood!" Thank God for ashis sef. Na pesin wey geh tym for gals naim go dey suffer all doz dia rubbish. NONSENSE!!!
Re: Y Do Most Ladies Hide Under The Guise Of Period To Avoid Sanctification . by 190: 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2011
^was that english or agbero
Re: Y Do Most Ladies Hide Under The Guise Of Period To Avoid Sanctification . by indie22(f): 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2011
Ok, let me get things clear.

So a guy takes you out for a meal or you pay him a visit, means you have to have sex with him ??

Wow!!
Re: Y Do Most Ladies Hide Under The Guise Of Period To Avoid Sanctification . by Mynd44: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2011
After two weeks of investing you were not given your profits. Advice your friend to get a Lawyer
Re: Y Do Most Ladies Hide Under The Guise Of Period To Avoid Sanctification . by Emeka72(m): 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2011
Complete rubbish.
Re: Y Do Most Ladies Hide Under The Guise Of Period To Avoid Sanctification . by Dyt(f): 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2011
Sexually starved kids
mtcheww
Re: Y Do Most Ladies Hide Under The Guise Of Period To Avoid Sanctification . by MMM2(m): 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2011
Op
ur friend wan fuçk babe wey dey re period?
Re: Y Do Most Ladies Hide Under The Guise Of Period To Avoid Sanctification . by Ranoscky(m): 9:57am On Jun 11, 2011
190:

^was that english or agbero
shey na my fault say u nor sabi read pidgin?
Re: Y Do Most Ladies Hide Under The Guise Of Period To Avoid Sanctification . by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 12, 2011
@poster
first of all, let me give my condolences to your "friend", he should have A) made sure that she knew what they were going home for(rather than waste time "hoping"wink B) put on a condom and go like a mercenary or C) accept that he got played!

as for your questions:
1: unless you are brave enough to ask to see the bloody pad, you cant really say that they are lying.

2: is the gal suppose to read your friends mind or what? so far as we know, she was hungry and he invited her for some food.

3: the immature one is the guy who couldnt be straight forward with his sexual intentions FROM THE START!
Re: Y Do Most Ladies Hide Under The Guise Of Period To Avoid Sanctification . by MrsChima(f): 12:26am On Jun 12, 2011
@the topic question.

(1) (Reply)

Nlers Heellpp. . . Please Read. / My Dad violate Our House Help / A Passionate & Deep Thinking Question To Great Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.