Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,839 members, 7,851,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Pumpumking's Face Reveal (I Have Finally Found A Picture Of The Mumu) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pumpumking's Face Reveal (I Have Finally Found A Picture Of The Mumu) (2905 Views)

"Face Reveal" On Nairaland (Pictures) / The Mumu Button Of Every Man. / How To Have The Mumu Button Of People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pumpumking's Face Reveal (I Have Finally Found A Picture Of The Mumu) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
BadRadio:
shut up ! Stupid little girl
Brilliant comeback! undecided

1 Like

Re: Pumpumking's Face Reveal (I Have Finally Found A Picture Of The Mumu) by siofra(f): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
Datboredberry:
Was she the one who created the meme? undecided

You can't handle a joke probably made by a fellow man... Go jump off a lagoon... grin

I hate emotional men bitchẹs...

Has siofra and the other girls here not been body-shamed?

You're now the defender of people's self-esteem...?

Start with the imbeciles with pẹnises who spend their time here mocking women...

They are getting served and they are wailing cheesy

Haq haq haq grin
Re: Pumpumking's Face Reveal (I Have Finally Found A Picture Of The Mumu) by preshman22: 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
Y'all should go get a job

Shameless old hags

This I have seen
Re: Pumpumking's Face Reveal (I Have Finally Found A Picture Of The Mumu) by siofra(f): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Pumpumking:

Hopefully b4 crissssmas, u shall wake up wit 2 big prikkk in yor mouth (mine & Mr Cork)....AMEN!!! smiley

grin grin

Re: Pumpumking's Face Reveal (I Have Finally Found A Picture Of The Mumu) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
Pumpumking:

Hopefully b4 crissssmas, u shall wake up wit 2 big prikkk in yor mouth (mine & Mr Cork)....AMEN!!! smiley

Kikikikikiki grin grin grin
Jesu!!!!!!!!!!
I no fit laugh

1 Like

Re: Pumpumking's Face Reveal (I Have Finally Found A Picture Of The Mumu) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lee99:

Ladies and gentlemen a lengendary reply

My dear...
It's indeed a legendary one...
Kikikikikiki....
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Married Woman Fainted While Having Sex With Husband's Younger Brother. / ‘fear Women’: Viral Video Of Woman Cooking Soup With Underwear / What Can U Do For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.