Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' (37572 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima To Portray Mary Slessor In An Upcoming Movie / Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) / Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by BuharisBoy: 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
IGBO PEOPLE SUFFERED BEFORE
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by illicit(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Thylord:
white lady for what actually

Mary slessor

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by bigdammyj: 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Seen
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by mamaafrik(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
illicit:
They can't even get a white lady?
thank yoo,me self askooo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Gubioma: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
bluemansion:
Movie title: Passion of Mary Slessor
Directed by: Moses Eskor
Storyline: Mary Slessor is believed to have brought to an end the killing of twins in Nigeria. The movie revolves around the story.
Dan Borno speaking......wish them very best of luck
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Kcdojoto(m): 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
Thylord:
With white lady it will make it look more real, this one just be like say them dey do Church concert

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by ReoCoker: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
The location is really nice.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by illicit(m): 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
mamaafrik:
thank yoo,me self askooo

Nollywood is so fake
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by lasisi69(f): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
illicit:
do they actually need a white lady ?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by chuveck69: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
Thylord:

To make it look real ni....thats why i dont watch Nollywood movies......No genuine appearances

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by illicit(m): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
lasisi69:
do they actually need a white lady ?? undecided[/b]

Yes

For Mary slessor

To make it real

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Mavor: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Thylord:
Do you know who Mary Slessor really was? Or you are amongst those who will skip history class in secondary school to be smoking weed??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by lasisi69(f): 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
illicit:

Yes

For Mary slessor

To make it real
you are right sad
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Niran88: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
Black Arrow...if you no,you no

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Ofunaofu: 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
They should have used a white for the Mary slessor role to make it more real.

Using an African/Nigerian for that role makes it look like a secondary school drama grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by mamaafrik(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Mary slessor was a white lady now,this woman is an African,abi which kain juju be this

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Alvino1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
bluemansion:
Storyline: Mary Slessor is believed to have brought to an end the killing of twins in Nigeria. The movie revolves around the story.

Never new we had great welders those days... Her carrier is top notch

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Bomaye7(m): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
illicit:
must they get a white lady ?
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Babalegba(m): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
Thylord:
Mary Slessor was white

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Bomaye7(m): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
Thylord:
please ask him

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by illicit(m): 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
Bomaye7:
must they get a white lady ?

Yes

That's the best thing to do

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by ThickSharon123(f): 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
bluemansion:

I hope it would be in Netflix.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Skillsnigeria: 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by studentwriter(m): 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Thylord:
Mary slessor was a Scottish

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Yaggi: 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by studentwriter(m): 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
illicit:

Mary slessor
yeah she was a Scottish

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by sonnie10: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
illicit:
Knock-off is allowed
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by jaeyking(m): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
illicit:

Scarlet Johansson that portrayed black widow is she Russian
Robert Downey Jr. portrayed a black character in tropic thunder

I'm not a nollywood fan but don't belittle it

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by studentwriter(m): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
Mavor:
Do you know who Mary Slessor really was? Or you are amongst those who will skip history class in secondary school to be smoking weed??
I tire oh.
Mary slessor was a Scottish missionary, getting a Briton or even an American to rep her in this movie shouldn't be a big deal

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by GodIsBiafran: 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
You idiots believe ANYTHING the white man tells you. If you believe CrossRiver people were killing twins before white people came to Nigeria then you can believe ANYTHING. Your mind is dull and never to become sharp again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija Tega: I Have Spoken To My Husband & We Are Good / Comparing DSTV And HiTV / Profile Of Beauty, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.