Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' (37567 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima To Portray Mary Slessor In An Upcoming Movie / Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) / Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by FullBlastLight: 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
illicit:
They can't even get a white lady?

Isn't dt one white enough?

Or, na black be dt colour wey u see 4 there?
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by sapientia(m): 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Very low budget

This kinda movie needs costume

If you can get these veteran actors and actress, then get a costume

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by jaxxy(m): 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nollywood always looking like a jamboree than people in real character. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by 360command: 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
callmetoniaa:
How time flies, these actors and actresses those years made Nollywood fun.. I cld remember how we cld stay up awake just to watch Nigerian movies. Oh good old days..!!. No be now when money matter don scatter man pikin brain.. I can't even remember the last time I watched a Nigerian movie...
not me, never stood up late to watch fake a55 Nigerian movies
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by baralatie(m): 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
Simdyofficial:
grin real actors and actresses. Not the big big yansh and make up marketers nollywood is using to scatter many homes. Lol..
What is wrong with the biggy biggy big yansh
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by ShaqFu: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Mary Slessor was a red head? shocked
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Laurene: 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
jaeyking:

Scarlet Johansson that portrayed black widow is she Russian
Robert Downey Jr. portrayed a black character in tropic thunder

I'm not a nollywood fan but don't belittle it
Nollywood has always lacked even an atom of originality and genuinity. It wouldn't cost much to get a real Caucasian even a low budget one at least.
This an epic-historical depiction for Christ sake.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by madjune(m): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
The Nigerian history holds a world bank of research material needed for a good hit movie.

The challenge is, how many producers actually invest their time or resources in worthy researches or studies?
They're mostly busy online trading jabs and watching shallow brained Bobrisky and Toke's latest outfit.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Laurene: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
You idiots believe ANYTHING the white man tells you. If you believe CrossRiver people were killing twins before white people came to Nigeria then you can believe ANYTHING. Your mind is dull and never to become sharp again.
Ancient Afrikaans were barbaric and mainly uncivilized. Yes! There's a probability of them killing twins, it all lies on belief and ideology.
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by GodIsBiafran: 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
Laurene:
[s]Ancient Afrikaans were barbaric and mainly uncivilized. Yes! There's a probability of them killing twins, it all lies on belief and ideology.[/s]

Again, lies. Ancient Africans were not barbaric and uncivilized. This is the European propaganda against Africans that you are repeating like a brain dead zombie.
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by seyz91(m): 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
cheesy
Simdyofficial:
grin real actors and actresses. Not the big big yansh and make up marketers nollywood is using to scatter many homes. Lol..
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Felabrity: 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
bong4:

Nice one but if this place is missing from the movie then it is a no no.
exactly a lot is missing

From the look of it, the film looks like a low budget Nigerian movie

What's with the metallic chair?
What with the t-shit zack is wearing?
The black coat?
The red hair?

Is this suppose to be in the 40's?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by MrBONE2(m): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
illicit:

You are getting it wrong SiSi, cos Mary Slessor was a Black Lady and Proudly African for that matter grin

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by descarado: 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
illicit:
Look at that house.

Lead lady pits on noticeable wig.

Nollywood is not yet ready.
When they are ready, we will know.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by descarado: 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
Felabrity:
exactly a lot is missing

From the look of it, the film looks like a low budget Nigerian movie

What's with the metallic chair?
What with the t-shit zack is wearing?
The black coat?
The red hair?

Is this suppose to be in the 40's?
Thank you.

What an eyesaw.
The vibe is that of modern drama.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by descarado: 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
Bennysam:

Ewu this person that act it is not white enough for you. Low self-esteem kee you there
A white lady is needed. That is how it's done.
White lady with white accent with natural hair not wig.
That is how historical movies are done all over the world.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by PDinteriors(m): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kcdojoto:
Mary Slessor....Chinese version
instead of them to go get white woman to play that role dem de use ibinabo…they are not serious

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Neddstark: 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Thylord:
white lady for what actually

Mary Slessor was white. How would you feel if a movie were to be done on Jaja of Opobo by Hollywood and they use a white man?
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Neddstark: 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
Bennysam:

Ewu this person that act it is not white enough for you. Low self-esteem kee you there

You feed on mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by annyz: 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
illicit:

And who will pay for rampsum if she is kidnapped
The motto now is ''On Your Own''
They better hang their clothes where their hands would reach.

Just take the message from the messenger.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by kunyeo(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
I wonder ooo
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Profcso(m): 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
When will the Nollywood start producing movies about bandits, herdsmen, and kidnapping? That's the trend in our country now

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by InvertedHammer: 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
/
I bet you the whole movie was shot in less than 3 hours.

/

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Gee64: 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by FashionCookie(f): 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
Thylord:
I tell you say na black b4
Hahahahaha....wahala no too much? grin
God abeg o
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Mvena(f): 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
illicit:
Please get them one

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by illicit(m): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
MrBONE2:

You are getting it wrong SiSi, cos Mary Slessor was a Black Lady and Proudly African for that matter grin

tongue
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Ojycelarma: 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
From a video editors point if view, the costumes is below average and they shouldn't post pictures without so editing work been done on it, most important I hope they get the colorgrading right, the for audio I hope it's voiceover with someone doing the sound design, if this pictures is this year then the movie should be out next year least if the production really what the story. Just a video editor observation
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by COMPAQ(m): 12:13am On Nov 27, 2021
illicit:

She's white enough! My. Main issue is that red hair!
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Rick9(m): 1:53am On Nov 27, 2021
All I see are LEGENDS.
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Psalmspsalms: 2:58am On Nov 27, 2021
MrBanner:

I just said the same in my head.
Lol. That's because its the truth
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by sweetMichael(m): 5:40am On Nov 27, 2021
callmetoniaa:
How time flies, these actors and actresses those years made Nollywood fun.. I cld remember how we cld stay up awake just to watch Nigerian movies. Oh good old days..!!. No be now when money matter don scatter man pikin brain.. I can't even remember the last time I watched a Nigerian movie...
yes,so try,as I remember ibenabo fibersima in compromise part 2 with ifeanyi azuzu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija Tega: I Have Spoken To My Husband & We Are Good / Comparing DSTV And HiTV / Profile Of Beauty, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.