Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' (37571 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima To Portray Mary Slessor In An Upcoming Movie / Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) / Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Nmezor(f): 8:20am On Nov 27, 2021
Seems cool
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by caracas: 10:42am On Nov 27, 2021
princepee:
Legends of nollywood.
Zack orji and RMD looking better with age.

, even segun eyerinze is not looking bad.
I now believe that old age is not really a bad thing.
I dislike been old and looking Haggard.
I wish to grow very, yet strong and handsome.
Then you should start thinking of been a vampire.....
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by MrBONE2(m): 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2021

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Atticusxsz(m): 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
elmessiahs:
Go really make sense I swear

Then wetin you wan talk about the upcoming movie "IKEMBA" aka Clash Of LEGENDS featuring the legendary Pete Edochie, Kanayo O. Kanayo, Patience Ozokwor, Chiwetalu Agu... Also, there's Ramson Nouah Jr, Zubby Michael, Francis Odega and Sylvester Madu etc.

Plot : Niggas dey run riot 4 naija Delta due to government exploration and exploitation of its natural resources without due compensation etc while there's a face off between Ramson Nouah and his crew ( an expatriate working 4 the 9gerian govt) and Pete Edochie - who's a king of one of the rich oil 9ja delta villages, who's accompanied and backed up by the community youths.

Also, there's a face off between Zubby michael and Shina rambo with their boys, each brandishing kala at each other and exchanging banters in motopark pidgin vs hausa pidgin respectively grin

The trailer give me goosebumps ma gee... This Mary Slessor movie na upcoming where e dey. Na learner o wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by emmyluizzz: 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Thylord:
white lady for what actually
Mary Slessor lived from 2 December 1848 to 13 January 1915. She made her name as a Scottish missionary to Nigeria, where her strong personality won her trust locally and afforded her considerable success in promoting both Christianity and women's rights.

if you no understand now..then your head no correct
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Thylord(m): 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
emmyluizzz:

Mary Slessor lived from 2 December 1848 to 13 January 1915.
She made her name as a Scottish missionary to Nigeria, where
her strong personality won her trust locally and afforded her
considerable success in promoting both Christianity and women's
rights.

if you no understand now..then your head no correct
department of correct head.well done sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija Tega: I Have Spoken To My Husband & We Are Good / Comparing DSTV And HiTV / Profile Of Beauty, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.