Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' (37570 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima To Portray Mary Slessor In An Upcoming Movie / Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) / Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by studentwriter(m): 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yaggi:
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance
can you write articles?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Josbreed: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
bluemansion:
More....

Seun, Mynd44, lalasticlala

So Mary Slessor had pink hair in those days? Bala'i.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by MyAmericandream(f): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
Thylord:
white lady for what actually
for the Mary slessor part now. To make it more real.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by dingbang(m): 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
Why do i feel this movie will just be boring

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by 1Sharon(f): 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
I am know the film is going to be filled with Christian propaganda.
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by ddemillie(m): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nice one.
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by DropsMic(m): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
BigIyanga:
Slave mentality.. just like Mongo Park discovered River Niger. Other parts of Naija were keeping and raising twins b4 white woman came

You are a typical black man. All talk no brain.
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Bamzyriches451: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
Damn
The movie will be taking place in my hood, nice one
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Bennysam: 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
illicit:
They can't even get a white lady?
Ewu this person that act it is not white enough for you. Low self-esteem kee you there

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by DropsMic(m): 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
bluemansion:
Movie title: Passion of Mary Slessor
Directed by: Moses Eskor
Storyline: Mary Slessor is believed to have brought to an end the killing of twins in Nigeria. The movie revolves around the story.

Stop embarrassing your whole country. Slessor stopped the killing of twins in Calabar. The killing of twins didn't exist in other parts of Nigeria. A simple research would have revealed this to you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Yaggi: 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
studentwriter:
can you write articles?

I can try sir
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by illicit(m): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
Bennysam:

Ewu this person that act it is not white enough for you. Low self-esteem kee you there

That person rubbed powder, has white face, black hands.... so disgusting
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by studentwriter(m): 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yaggi:

I can try sir
check my profile. go through the topic I created and then reach out to those persons who offered to help me
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by BruncleZuma: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
I didn't know they had welders in in Calabar in 1880?
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by bong4(m): 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
bluemansion:
Movie title: Passion of Mary Slessor
Directed by: Moses Eskor
Storyline: Mary Slessor is believed to have brought to an end the killing of twins in Nigeria. The movie revolves around the story.

Nice one but if this place is missing from the movie then it is a no no.

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Yaggi: 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
studentwriter:
check my profile. go through the topic I created and then reach out to those persons who offered to help me

Thank you sir
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Mary Slessor na pink hair she get that year?? cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Thylord(m): 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
MyAmericandream:
for the Mary slessor part now. To make it more real.
if they like they should go and get 21 white ladies they will still produce their rubbish nonsense drama.
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Thylord(m): 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
studentwriter:
Mary slessor was a Scottish
so

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Thylord(m): 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
Babalegba:
Mary Slessor was white
I tell you say na black b4

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Thylord(m): 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
Mavor:
Do you know who Mary Slessor really was? Or you are amongst those who will skip history class in secondary school to be smoking weed??
for your mind now you have said something reasonable.

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Thylord(m): 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kcdojoto:

With white lady it will make it look more real, this one just be like say them dey do Church concert
if they like they should assembly 51 white ladies they will still produce rubbish movie.

Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by sisisioge: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
The gowns the women are wearing fa grin
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by mrvictor: 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nollywood always getting wrong with costumes and props for epic movies. Little or no research.
This is a story of events around 1870's to 1915
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Hakeem3(m): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
Na this kind of wig Mary slessor wear
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by billyG(m): 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
So they cannot afford to enrol a white actress...this one look like a children drama.hi Arinze ma G grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Obyino: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Them no wan spend too much money grin grin ;DDp
illicit:

Yes

That's the best thing to do
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by femi4: 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
illicit:
They can't even get a white lady?
Don't mind them... very lazy people
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by Echo50(m): 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
I love it but segun part no fit tam. We know his part in movies. I have never watched him play the role of an elder before
Re: Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' by SEYIOKE: 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
Richy4:
Wow!!!! So Segun Arinze has started acting a walking stick role.. how time flies!!! cool

I had once acted old man when I was in secondary school shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija Tega: I Have Spoken To My Husband & We Are Good / Comparing DSTV And HiTV / Profile Of Beauty, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.