Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

How I Let The Devil Into My Home-will My Marriage Survive This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Let The Devil Into My Home-will My Marriage Survive This? (207 Views)

Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? / I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? / As A Virgin If You Marry A Non-virgin!you Have Invite The Devil Into Your Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Let The Devil Into My Home-will My Marriage Survive This? by Giveter(m): 1:37am On Nov 27, 2021
Last Friday, I met a lady who came to prayer mountain and we got talking after prayers. So my story goes like this: I have been married for nine years and six months. When I met my husband, we decided to wait as Christians for marriage before c3-x

After marriage, we started trying to have children but for three years, there was nothing forth coming. That is when I joined my present church cos I was told they fast and pray alot for people looking for the fruit of the womb and they always have results.

A year after I joined the church, I got pregnant but had a miscarriage along the way. The following year, I had another miscarriage. One woman that I used to take as my prayer partner, she too got pregnant and had several miscarriages. Her husband and his people frustrated her to the point that she moved out of her home.

My husband and I accepted her when she came to plead with us to let her stay with us. While living with us, we used to pray together, pray for her marriage and for God to bless us with fruit of the womb.

Later, she went back to her home but since we already bonded, she sometimes comes to my place for all night prayers with me. So, after a little while, she got pregnant again. And to the glory of God, she gave birth to a boy. I was truly happy for her but I started having issues when I noticed that since she gave birth, she did not want to relate to me anymore.

I was surprised cos I do not believe she can treat me like this just because she now have a baby and I do not have one yet. She stopped taking my calls or visiting, always saying she is busy with her baby and when I want to come and visit her, she will say she dont want any evil eye around her baby.

My husband advised me to leave her alone and focus on my case. As time went on, I started having issues with my husband. This man that used to be very supportive started being mean to me. He stopped praying with me, saying I am the one that needs to pray cos he is now sure that he is not the cause of our not having a baby,…that its me that cannot carry a baby in my womb due to one thing or the other.

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya In Trouble After He Claimed To Be The Most Successful Influencer / Watch Out For These Signs When Looking For Love To Avoid Chopping Heartbreak / Funny Video That Will Make You Laugh So Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.