Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition (36911 Views)

Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Visit Alhaji Tanko Yakassai (Photos) / Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by Moferere: 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
rickyrex:
if you tinubu ever carry him campaign enter east nah Ogun go punish both him and his supporters. End your campaign in West and north. Never should your tinubu seek help from any Igbo man to help him get vote from east. Ignorant kill you dia

Pure exhibition of your illiteracy
But even if you are stupid, you shouldn't bring it here undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by UTILITYMAY(m): 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
AutoC:

Agreed ,he will be better than Atiku..but by repetedly saying it that Oshibajonis a better option,even on social media...these people may be forced to feed him based on popular opinion...abi u think these people are not on nairaland and Instagram looking at what people are saying?

No matter how repeatedly we mention Osinbajo's name or our support for him on social media; these people don't think the way we think. Do you know why? The people that will vote for them are not the ones debating on social media, so they know how to get them to do their biddings.

So, either Tinubu or Osinbajo, anyone APC feeds will win the election.

3 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by FreeStuffsNG: 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
wwwihy:
“He (Tinubu) just came to visit me but actually I have two of them (presidential aspirants) that I have earmarked right from the beginning and I made a vow that anyone of them who came to ask for my support first is the person I would support. Tinubu is the first person.”

Tinubu has been patient enough;

In 1993, Tinubu supported MKO
In 1999, Tinubu supported Olu Falae
In 2003, Tinubu supported Obasanjo
In 2007 , Tinubu supported Atiku and gave Atiku platform (Action Congress) to contest against Yardua
In 2011, Tinubu supported Jonathan
In 2015, Tinubu supported Buhari
In 2019, Tinubu supported President Buhari
In 2023, Everyone must join hands together to support Tinubu

Thank you for this sir.
You omitted Mallam Nuhu Ribadu

3 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by TiglathPILESER: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
wwwihy:
“He (Tinubu) just came to visit me but actually I have two of them (presidential aspirants) that I have earmarked right from the beginning and I made a vow that anyone of them who came to ask for my support first is the person I would support. Tinubu is the first person.”

In 2007 , Tinubu supported Atiku and gave Atiku platform (Action Congress) to contest against Yardua

the people he supported how have they benefitted me, that I should join hands to support him? smh
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by Midex88(m): 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
Noshitboi:
Aswear, Tinubu will not smell Aso Rock.

Ok
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by Offpoint1: 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
benuejosh:
Tinubu is beginning to meet the who is who in Nigeria. Pay close attention to the caliber of people Tinubu is meeting. Those are the people who have a say in the running of Nigeria. Remember the head of Dantata family? That's the godfather of billionaires, the Alpha billionaire, the only cock among the chickens. Remember, he was the only one who shook hands with the head of the dantata family whom even the governors present could not.

NOTE: This guys are not politicians but king makers. They have a say in the running of the government. A position Tinubu will attain if he becomes a president and retires as a president.
It doesn't matter if he meets a "god", the power to make or unmake him the president lies in the hand of the masses if true democracy was to be practiced in Nigeria. Since democracy doesn't exist in Nigeria, then becoming the president is a piece of cake to him.

3 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by Midex88(m): 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
aryzgreat:
I will rather have a Northerner ruling us than Tinubu.

Nonsense!

If APC venture bring him, let PDP bring a Northerner, let's test his popularity.

The same way SW scuttled a fellow Southerner tenure by fronting and aligning with a Northerner is same way we shall repay the betrayal.

North will keep ruling us until greedy SW knows what is called equity

And you keep wailing

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by iamme1234(m): 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
wwwihy:

Shame on you
How about the people the so called Man you are referring to has killed.
Example Funsho Williams
IGE.
And more

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by pgmind: 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
wwwihy:

You get it, correct
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by Eriokanmi: 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
hisexcellency34:
No need to wait for any announcement in January again. The truth has been revealed
Yes...Osinbajo is the man. Tinubu should stop all the fruitless efforts...advise him

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by Eriokanmi: 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
Minjim:
Tinubu is greedy if he can't place the good of all above his personal ambition, and anyone supporting such an unhealthy aspirant is not mindful of the calibre of personality Nigerians need as President now.

In Tinubu, we'll end up having another president visiting UK quarterly for health issues.
I prefer a much younger,honest and agile Osinbajo. His acceptability amongst all the tribes in Nigeria can't be compared with that of Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by Eriokanmi: 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
wwwihy:

He should go and sit down. Awa ko fę thug , hired assassins ati jegudujera nilę wa.

If he's wise, he should rather drum support for Osinbajo

3 Likes

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by tesppidd: 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
Minjim:

How many of Buharis visit did you know of before he became president?

If he becomes president you will hear of every trip he makes.

This is not about ethnicity but about getting it right. We can't continue choosing from same sets of people and except something different
All fine and good.

I don't support Tinubu for his age and religion.

Nigeria is very religion conscious country and i do prefer a Christian President 60 years or below.

I am just totally against people who supported Atiku to be President but say Tinubu cannot be.
And I perceive you as one.

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by ThatFairGuy: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
Get out off my mention
AntonVince:

So what gives you the rectitude to accuse others of tribalism?
Nigerians eschewed ethnic/religious leanings in 2015 to collectively boot out the PDP/Jonathan but here you are openly promoting tribalism?

How do we progress as a nation with people like you amidst us, who wouldn't mind voting known thieves just because of religion/ethnicity?
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by Vistra40: 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
dapolaw:
So you ever thought in your wildest imagination that a southerner will succeed another southerner? No be juju be that!

Oga, but for the intervention of OBJ, nothing would have stopped odili. Odili was made to step aside before the primaries to make way for Yar’adua. The only thing is buhari isn’t like obasanjo
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by ThatFairGuy: 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
Shove your Nonsense postulate in your asss.
You'll be alive to see Tinubu Govern over you and your generation as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

AntonVince:

Atiku at least is honest with his age unlike Tinubu who claims to be only 9 years older than his daughter.
We don't need age-cheats, certified looters and traitors in Aso Rock.

Atiku is by far a lesser evil.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by AntonVince: 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Get out off my mention

Insolent brat.
Never again will you get a mention from me.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by rickyrex(m): 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
Moferere:

Pure exhibition of your illiteracy
But even if you are stupid, you shouldn't bring it here undecided
intelligent fool. You know nothing about politics... Just read comments here and gerrat

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by OmoEpe(m): 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ovamboland:

You are not confident in yourselves, non of your people born of a woman can defeat Tinubu for the presidency that's how weak you've become. You need to hide behind a Fulani you claim is your enemy and you really expect them to collect your tojan horse of a gift? They are more strategic and have common sense.

Even weak Jonathan was not this scared of facing Fulani in an election and defeating them.

Shame on you

This is perfect truth. No CAPS

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by Moferere: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
rickyrex:
intelligent fool. You know nothing about politics... Just read comments here and gerrat

Your fathers that knw politics are begging everywhere for Presidency grin

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by millionboi(m): 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Only Yoruba cannot make Tinubu president

The north won't support him

Yakassai is already showing the true colour of the north by going to the press to reveal Tinubu's mission to his house ...

Expect drama soonest
wetin he do sweet me
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by Minjim: 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
tesppidd:
All fine and good.

I don't support Tinubu for his age and religion.

Nigeria is very religion conscious country and i do prefer a Christian President 60 years or below.

I am just totally against people who supported Atiku to be President but say Tinubu cannot be.
And I perceive you as one.

I'm talking within Apc. We have Osinbajo and Fayemi or anyone that's not in politics but is accomplished.
If Tinubu is not greedy he can throw his weight behind a more credible person
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by grandstar(m): 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
Yakassai will just chop his money. I am certain Buhari will not support his bid, due to the perception that the Jagaban is extremely corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by Ovamboland(m): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
Minjim:

If you want to create an awareness among the youth, the internet is still your best medium. Most youths spend more than almost half a day online.
I attend Apc ward meetings in Lagos. The truth I can say online I dare not say it there. It can get you killed.
But if the plant the seed of truth online people that hear it will do it in reality.
That's how the Arab Spring and Endsar was achieved.
You can't fight these people in real life

A confirm coward
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by Ovamboland(m): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
joeyfire:
Tinubu celebrated 69th birthday grin grin grin abi na 96th dem mean

Yes he is 96 and was still working in Mobil at 70 without retirement
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by derecho(m): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
Unfortunately, none of the "kingmakers" is God.Any of them can change their mind anytime or even die.2023 presidential election is about a year and a half away.God determines who rules not a man who can stop breathing the next minute.
benuejosh:
Tinubu is beginning to meet the who is who in Nigeria. Pay close attention to the caliber of people Tinubu is meeting. Those are the people who have a say in the running of Nigeria. Remember the head of Dantata family? That's the godfather of billionaires, the Alpha billionaire, the only cock among the chickens. Remember, he was the only one who shook hands with the head of the dantata family whom even the governors present could not.

NOTE: This guys are not politicians but king makers. They have a say in the running of the government. A position Tinubu will attain if he becomes a president and retires as a president.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by tesppidd: 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
Minjim:

I'm talking within Apc. We have Osinbajo and Fayemi or anyone that's not in politics but is accomplished.
If Tinubu is not greedy he can throw his weight behind a more credible person
And am talking Nigeria.

Anybody who supports Atiku should not open mouth and talk one bad thing about Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by aryzgreat: 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
[s]
Ovamboland:

You are not confident in yourselves, non of your people born of a woman can defeat Tinubu for the presidency that's how weak you've become. You need to hide behind a Fulani you claim is your enemy and you really expect them to collect your tojan horse of a gift? They are more strategic and have common sense.

Even weak Jonathan was not this scared of facing Fulani in an election and defeating them.

Shame on you
[/s]

Shame on your generation

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by blacknoir: 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ovamboland:

If you fail to develop your leadership capability, still want to sag, draw tattoo, and crazy hair style at age 40, old men will rule over you even in old age
Since I was born I have never been interested in such a lifestyle.
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by Ovamboland(m): 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
AntonVince:

So what gives you the rectitude to accuse others of tribalism?
Nigerians eschewed ethnic/religious leanings in 2015 to collectively boot out the PDP/Jonathan but here you are openly promoting tribalism?

How do we progress as a nation with people like you amidst us, who wouldn't mind voting known thieves just because of religion/ethnicity?

Was it not tribalism when SE and SS gave 95% of their votes to Jonathan?
What of a situation that SE gave 95% of their votes to Atiku/Obi because their soj is on the ticket while SW gave only gave Osinbajo 55%. So which region is tribalistic?
Only a foolish people will not look out for their best interest in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by Ovamboland(m): 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
AntonVince:

Atiku at least is honest with his age unlike Tinubu who claims to be only 9 years older than his daughter.
We don't need age-cheats, certified looters and traitors in Aso Rock.

Atiku is by far a lesser evil.

So you claim Tinubus daughter is 60? Some people are going round the bend on top this man's matter
Re: Tanko Yakassai: Tinubu Visited Me To Seek Support For His Presidential Ambition by adekolaelect(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
Minjim:
If Tinubu with all his questionable corrupt personality, after 20yrs, stands up and sees no one to challenge him for the office of president, how is that his fault actually?
Its the fault of the sleeping, lazy Nigerians

And don't tell me he's too powerful to unseat.

Together, we have the power to resist this dejavu.

Even when I travel home, local people don't like Tinubu because they see him as being corrupt and greedily thirsty for power and control.
Oga stop wailing in style !!!!! You too can come out to become president if you like .can you tell me one thing that disqualify Tinubu to become a president that you can see with other politicians ,Even with you pastors and Alfas in nigeria apart from your Imaginary allegations?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna / Photos As Floods Take Over Lagos Roads After Heavy Downpour / Producers Give Reasons For Skyrocketing Cost Of Cement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.