Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) (66123 Views)

Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by micflo28(m): 10:24am On Nov 27, 2021
benuejosh:
Some of you just show your level of irresponsibility everywhere. How old are you? Lets start from there.
Maturity is not boredom, stop being too rigid and loosen up a little. The guy is being humorous.

1 Like

Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2021
Lionnation:
why person wife go dey show fresh laps for public view, what's the motive
So marriage means one can't display fresh laps. And na Ur type go dey cheat pass wt girls exposing fresh laps.

1 Like

Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by Lionnation: 10:34am On Nov 27, 2021
Leaforever:

So marriage means one can't display fresh laps. And na Ur type go dey cheat pass wt girls exposing fresh laps.
if you like tell your wife to come to my abode and expose her fresh laps to me, if she has a fresh laps I will knack her and give her transport money,
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2021
Scientists:
I feel like dicking person wife

Have you eaten today? Ewu

1 Like

Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:39am On Nov 27, 2021
Which one of them get body odour wey I dey perceive for here?
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by professore(m): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2021
God, Peace, Family, career.
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by Babaken(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2021
Na so e suppose be.
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by Equity15(m): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2021
I thought Paul and Anita were divorced
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by kenodrill: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2021
Scientists:

Stop abusing drugs.
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by Omoslim26: 11:29am On Nov 27, 2021
The day way my woman wear that demonic thing way some women dey wear
for leg go dinner party with me
I just looked her straight in the eyes and said
for your entire life no ever wear this rubbish wey you wear put
for leg follow me waka angry angry
I wonder why women put on chains in their legs sad

back to topic
Family first but if women wey no wise enter family
it becomes family last

good they are back together again
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by jrusky(m): 11:48am On Nov 27, 2021
Well I have no reason to care whether Anita is there or not all I care is let the guys settle and move on. Lola did well by standing her feet and stayed with her husband. Lola shamed all her enemies, she shamed those genetically hateful morons kids of Hitler.

God bless the Okoye's.

2 Likes

Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 11:51am On Nov 27, 2021
We're still expecting that Criminal and fugitive, Obianuju Katering, DJ Witch to come back Nigeria and answer to her criminal offences (loss of lives and properties) sourced from her unguarded outbursts (lies) during endSARS protest in Lagos

Hand must meet that Ipob Terrorist

2 Likes

Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
Scientists:
werey, na for cell dem go forget you grin

1 Like

Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by Thesaint141(m): 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
Scientists:

1 Like

Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by Studio247: 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nothing like peace
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by Shedking(m): 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
Scientists:

Na so e deh start oh. Like this like this, you go chop food way go huck ya throat

Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by bukiah: 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
Beautiful grin
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Behave yourself

[img]https:///media/5-26-2021/z0t41w.gif[/img]

I thought this slap was a joke

Omo, the thing "entered" o!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a91p5IrC1j4

1 Like

Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by franchasng: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
Scientists:
grin grin
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by princepee: 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
ikennamadu1:

You that is typing.... Are you responsible.. .. you weh your brain dey your ear..
kai! Which kind bad mouth bi this? Person Brain for ear? grin cheesy
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by gbagyiza: 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
Foodqueen:
I am sure, Anita will soon settle with her hubby.

There is no gain in fighting.

Let peace reign.

Don't be surprised she filed for a divorce probably to force Paul settle with his brother. Remember it was after the saga of the divorce that these twins reconciled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by prophetfire: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
Foodqueen:

Let peace reign.
. Settle what? Were you told they are fighting?

1 Like

Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by sharone21(f): 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
What was supposed to be their unifying factor was what brought them apart...

Jude, Paul and even their mum no try at all, but we thank God all is now in the past...

I can imagine it, all the actions that happened in each twins life, dem go dey use this period narrate the stories to each other....

Let love lead..
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by sharone21(f): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
Foodqueen:

Let peace reign.

They would have already started talking to themselves on phone since the day Lola hosted them all in her house...

He would have told her not to worry as some ' emissaries' would be coming soon and she would host them( lol)...

They crippled their economy and this would have affected some people too like Jude and DJ Switch...

I'm sure DJ Switch might be part of those who initiated their coming together too.
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by vickobon(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
Wait ooo. Didnt DJ Switch say she was in Nigeria in a recent video.
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by Starz825(m): 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
No be Dj switch dey with Anita for that picture so oooo
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by jaiyeoriestyle: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEOoyC0RNDg

Dakore Akande Tracy Nwapa Diiadem Idia Aisien - Eloy Awards 2021
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by MrFly(m): 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
the caption should have been Mr. P's wife reconciles with Rudeboy's ex wife
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by sageb: 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
It is good and pleasant for brothers to dwell in Unity.

1 Like

Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by davidque: 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
Good to see them all reconciled

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Jennifer Lopez Outfit Is Why Google Image Search Exists / Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man / Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.