Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) (66117 Views)

Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
Scientists:
I feel like dicking person wife
Stop taking adulterated weed una no go listen Anuofia!
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by Hkff: 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
Why
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

I have the right to say whatever I want. Now, get along!

Maybe u can show me d discussion we had where I said u don't "have the right to say whatever you want". Based on that right, hence my question: "what indifferences"?
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by kay29000(m): 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
drealcivilceno:

Do you have the full video of that meme?

Modified

I have found it

Google, Ordinary President.

Please what made the man slap that other man?
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by toujurs: 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
joydestiny4009:
Someone should please help me with any amount to buy food for me and my kid please I beg we are hungry I lost her father any amount ll go a long way for us and if you have job for me to do too I ll be glad please help us thanks and God bless 702 55 069 60 Joy Destiny Eco Bank
So you opened a new account to beg for money, You are not yet serious to beg, when you are serious you will use your main account
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by FuckOsuPigs: 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
ikennamadu1:

You that is typing.... Are you responsible.. .. you weh your brain dey your ear..

Eh! shocked
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
Look wat d cat dragged in undecided
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by drealcivilceno(m): 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
kay29000:

Please what made the man slap that other man?

Because, the man never took permission to write people name down for BVN or CAC.

So the Ordinary President had to reset his brain which was uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:19am On Nov 28, 2021
Where are those people that thinks they'll never get back together ?
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 6:17am On Nov 28, 2021
Leaforever:

I've always said dt and people don't believe. After the twins marriages they were all still doing business together splitting money 3 ways with no problems.

Not long after Jude married the open insults started. Dts what Peter had a problem with.
You are talking about Ifeoma Jude's wife..Maybe she is feeling like the normal elder brothers wives and seniority stuff.. grin

Women give attention to almost everything..

Or she could be a cool private person..She is rarely seen on Social media.
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 6:22am On Nov 28, 2021
Scientists:
I feel like dicking person wife
grin grin you said this, because yes the women look good.

The money you make will determine the type of woman you will settle with....If not, you will be like a Jambite who admires Unilag but ended up in Ibadan Poly.. cool

1 Like

Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
Leaforever:
Lola and Anita have always bn friends.They travelled for their vacations together since they got married and used to go clubbing together too. Their kids also have bn pictured wt each other despite 'the fight' so not surprised about this.

DJ Switch is Peter's official DJ and basically part of his family (google Lola okoye and DJ switch).

Lol, a gossip blog just posted that the people you bracketed are actually in a romantic lezzie relationship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring / This Jennifer Lopez Outfit Is Why Google Image Search Exists / Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.