Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,806 members, 7,851,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) (66126 Views)

Peter Okoye & Wife, Lola, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Peter Okoye Celebrates The Okoye Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2021
Scientists:
I feel like dicking person wife

Kwantinu!

2 Likes

Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by bluebay(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2021
Where’s the Turkey?

1 Like

Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:52am On Nov 27, 2021
Scientists:
I feel like dicking person wife
Try am

2 Likes

Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by bignero: 8:52am On Nov 27, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by Samiah33(m): 8:53am On Nov 27, 2021
Nice

1 Like

Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by Yaggi: 8:53am On Nov 27, 2021
Happy Family

Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance

4 Likes

Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:53am On Nov 27, 2021
Leaforever:

I've always said dt and people don't believe. After the twins marriages they were all still doing business together splitting money 3 ways with no problems.

Not long after Jude married the gang up and open insults started. Dts what Peter had a problem with.

So u were there when all these things happened

7 Likes

Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by SocialJustice: 8:54am On Nov 27, 2021
Nice to see DJ is in safe hands and looking fresh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:54am On Nov 27, 2021
Hundu12345:
Read...

Do you need a hacker?
Send a WhatsApp message to the number in the picture below for any hacking Job.
Social Media Hack & Recovery, (WhatsApp spy, FB, etc) Gmail hack and recovery.
Phone tracking.
Lost/ stolen Cryptocurrency recovery and lots more.
Send me a WhatsApp inbox to the number below.

You no even dey use Nigerian number sef...
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 8:56am On Nov 27, 2021
Happy wife happy life.
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:57am On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:
Indifferences settled.

What indifferences?
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2021
Foodqueen:
I am sure, Anita will soon settle with her hubby.

There is no gain in fighting.

Let peace reign.

Yinmu
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 8:58am On Nov 27, 2021
Peace081:
Like for Lola, Share for Anita grin
Kick for head nko grin

3 Likes

Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by MufasaLion: 8:58am On Nov 27, 2021
lexy2014:

What indifferences?

Go slide in their DM and ask.
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2021
TMSMedia:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWvPJXirUZi/?utm_medium=copy_link
See how dazzling these women and their children are my brothers if Raba neva too dey..no too born plenty pikin..I take God beg una..if e too plenty 2..but if u be Tony u fit increase am to 10 if you like

1 Like

Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:58am On Nov 27, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Happiness and peace is all we want for this family. They have suffered enough.

What suffering have they suffered? Are u the one that caused the suffering?

What makes u think d family never had happiness and peace that u now think it's what u want for them that they will get?
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:59am On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

Go slide in their DM and ask.

Is it inside your DM that u said "indifferences settled"?
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 27, 2021
But why is Anita living in the USA instead of Nigeria with her husband?The expenses on Paul will be too much.ahn ahn!
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by IkemChris(m): 8:59am On Nov 27, 2021
Foodqueen:
I am sure, Anita will soon settle with her hubby.

There is no gain in fighting.

Let peace reign.

They settled already... Na news never carry am...
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 9:00am On Nov 27, 2021
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 9:00am On Nov 27, 2021
drealcivilceno:

Do you have the full video of that meme?
Nah

2 Likes

Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by basty: 9:01am On Nov 27, 2021
Hundu12345:
Read...

Do you need a hacker?
Send a WhatsApp message to the number in the picture below for any hacking Job.
Social Media Hack & Recovery, (WhatsApp spy, FB, etc) Gmail hack and recovery.
Phone tracking.
Lost/ stolen Cryptocurrency recovery and lots more.
Send me a WhatsApp inbox to the number below.

Mad man and you will start from me.
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by Edyice: 9:02am On Nov 27, 2021
Shame to Jude

Elder brother with no sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by MufasaLion: 9:02am On Nov 27, 2021
lexy2014:

Is it inside your DM that u said "indifferences settled"?

I have the right to say whatever I want. Now, get along!
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by timesup234: 9:03am On Nov 27, 2021
Slaves
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by adonaimart(m): 9:07am On Nov 27, 2021
See DJ switch!!!
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by February30(m): 9:09am On Nov 27, 2021
DJ switch!!!
Re: The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) by Adakintroy: 9:10am On Nov 27, 2021
This kind pretty women will never consider the okoye when them de street with long neck. But check am now.

The idea of love in this context was given mainly to men. Suffer and share that suffering gift with someone. If your the receiver you not the blessed.

Men are the blessed. The earlier women receive this thoughts into their heart the faster they will find rest with men althother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Endsars: Davido Stops Policemen From Searching A Young Nigerian Man / Burna Boy Was Stopped From Fighting Some Area Boys At The Jetty (Video) / Caroline Danjuma Posts First Ever Photo Since Losing Boyfriend, Tagbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.