Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Girls are Dangerous!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls are Dangerous!!! (2004 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Ladies Beware... Some Guys Are Dangerous. / Women Are Dangerous!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls are Dangerous!!! by BarryBoy1: 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2006
My girl and i was together for the past 4years and suddenly before the xmas period she went away to an unknown destination. she stopped calling me, and she does not care anyting about me. i tried to call her, and her senior brother will pick my calls, embarass me , and also bann the fone on me.

Suddenly on 13th night a day to the valentine she called me and applogised to me to forgive  her, but refused to  explain what happened to her. What should i do My Brothers and Sisters?
Re: Girls are Dangerous!!! by Hotstepper(f): 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2006
4get da gurl, she ain't serious, gone 4 ages and all of a sudeen appeared on da eve of vall's day apologizing. apologizing 4 wat den? she wan get her val's present 4rom u and disapear again, she doesn't know wat she wants.fear her, shez really dangerous
Re: Girls are Dangerous!!! by Maxflame(m): 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2006
You need not ask bro. cool
Re: Girls are Dangerous!!! by ocho(f): 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2006
make her explain why she ran out on you like that, she owes it to you to explain after all that humilitaion you had to face. I for one thinks she's just playing games with your heart and so is not worth your time but i guess you're the one to decide that undecided
Re: Girls are Dangerous!!! by babycute(f): 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2006
na wa for the guys we have on this site o, how can you just tell him to dump the gal just like dat, did you ever sit to think maybe it was this her so called brother that forbadeher from seeing her boyfriend.or her parents or maybe something was going on that she just needed time off and was sure going to explain later, all u guys are thinking about is the fact that it took her so long then till vals eve to show up apologizing, stop it o,u can never know about a thing till you are the one feeling it.dont give advices like dat to people its not nice, im not saying the gal is justified for watever she must have done.but i think like we lawyers say, our clients innocence is rebuttable on proove of any unconscionable act, and my guy why did you use such an heading for your post? anyone reading it would automatically conclude that you know wat she was up too.and from the look of things atleast from the way your post sounded it seems you dont really know wats up, hope wat i wrote goes down well with ya.later grin
Re: Girls are Dangerous!!! by Seun(m): 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2006
If it is true that the break in communication was against her will, she would have explained what happened to him on phone when she called him on the 13th. Failure to do this implies that she is either too dull to be in a relationship or guilty of wrongdoing. How can you just dissapear after 4 years relationship? Doesn't make sense unless Barry Boy is a girlfriend beater.
Re: Girls are Dangerous!!! by Scorpio(f): 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2006
Revenge is a biatch, i say use her n then dump her on that same val's day, then again, i'm not that cruel, but i won't advise u to take her back till u find out watz behind her disapperance n if it's true!
Re: Girls are Dangerous!!! by smartsoft(m): 11:50pm On Feb 14, 2006
Point undecided
Re: Girls are Dangerous!!! by nicetohave(m): 11:51pm On Feb 14, 2006
Scorpio:

Revenge is a biatch, i say use her n then dump her on that same val's day, then again, i'm not that cruel, but i won't advise u to take her back till u find out watz behind her disapperance n if it's true!

I like that.

but if she cant explain to you why she has been away for so long when she called you i dont think it makes any sense asking her, she ought to tell you without you asking.

On the other hand as seun said, if she ran away because you handed her a "raw" deal then perhaps you should know why she did that.

If i were you, id wish her goodluck. It will happen again, it always does.
Re: Girls are Dangerous!!! by mobzy205(f): 7:44am On Feb 15, 2006
everybody thats says she has somebody else should be on the same page with me because y wont she call after all these months and then call on the eve of valentines day maybe the other guy broke up with her.
Re: Girls are Dangerous!!! by Rhodalyn(f): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2006
she's hoping 4 some vals day presents
Re: Girls are Dangerous!!! by Grizzly(m): 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2006
Wha did she say she came 2 collect??
Re: Girls are Dangerous!!! by Rhodalyn(f): 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2006
chocolate tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Girls are Dangerous!!! by eveseh(f): 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2006
no no no,men are dangerous men aint no need to trust them becos they
are like dog shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girls are Dangerous!!! by whitelexi(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2006
no no no,men are dangerous men aint no need to trust them because they
are like dog

U got it wrong baby! Girls are sooooo damn annoying, and some are ssooooooo coool. I dont even wanna remember some, but I cant seem to forget one!
Re: Girls are Dangerous!!! by eveseh(f): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2006
yea u are right,some of them
Re: Girls are Dangerous!!! by ohwofasa(m): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2007
not all
Re: Girls are Dangerous!!! by Njoy1(f): 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2007
Girls ain't dangerous, they like quick sand, once you're in you can't get out.
Re: Girls are Dangerous!!! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2007
C'mon now,its not fair to generalize wink.Some women behave the way they do, not because they're evil or mean but because that's just their nature, they sometimes have some drastic mood swings and act odd(maybe due to an hormonal imbalance.)
Re: Girls are Dangerous!!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2012
If this was 5 Years Ago. . .I bet they've gotten worse. tongue
Re: Girls are Dangerous!!! by bakila: 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2012
Forgive her, dont give her any valentine gift and ask her for something romantic that is both intimate and crazy on the 15th if she is angry ask her to forgive that would 1-1 if she accept your apology continue to love, You both win and would spend the best valentine next year probbly in your yacht.

(1) (Reply)

American Hermaphrodite Arrested In Lagos / Help Us Understand Women / Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? Answer With Pict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.