Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari (21271 Views)

Governor Wike Begs Buhari Government: Please Forgive Us / Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
ThickSharon123:
"Please" doesn't mean she's on her knees, pleading with him. She definitely would have done it in poise. All these people who castigate my Biafra, love to be overdramatic grin grin
Can we have a one nite stand.? I love chubby girls smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by ShedrachU(m): 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
AheadMarket:

Death Sentence Life Imprisonment For what crime
You see why Our Lord and ur Saviour, MNK calls you monkey?
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Causing disunity is a crime

Falsifying the death of a president and spreading same is a crime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by Loveurneighbour: 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
FamTomx2:

Your dumbness and cluelessness will not change the fact that Mr Jubril is a clone impostor from Sudan!

Ask your neighbors sincerely.

Aturu Awusa!
I feel your pain IPOB sympathiser!
You were brainwashed by your leader Maazi Lamidi Kanu to believe the nonsense about Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by Abujason: 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
Go give yansh na. Dem go release am sharp, sharp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by Upjis: 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Whether they like it or not- MNK will come out and continue the fight for the liberation of his people- The road to freedom is rough and tough- MNK knew this since day 1. The north will turn to graveyards if southern Nigeria breaks away from it- No sane human will see what this evil govt is doing and still think of One Nigeria.

Keep fooling yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by amshigida: 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
[ Before I comment I thought this country is doom but with this I say thank GodPquote author=stanluiz post=108008283]Ur head is there.

How can FG release kanu when ipob are still killing and destroying ?

They should be telling Igbos and their militant wing called Esn to stop killing and surrender their arms to the Security forces.

Then, they will undergo rehabilation by the security forces just like Boko Haram.

After then . Ipob will now accept and the responsibility for the killings and arson in the South East then beg FG for Pardon.

If FG see that Ipob has repented and feel remorse for Their deeds including nnamdi kanu that will renounce ipob and Esn.

Then FG might consider pardon that will be after kanu might have spent Like 2years in prison.

Anything apart from this , then Ipob and ignorant leaders pleading for Buhari are wasting their time.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by rickyrex(m): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
studentwriter:
Kanu would be sentenced to death and subsequently hanged and there's nothing you IPOB cowards will do about it.
you are wasting your time typing rubbish. .. highest thing buhari will do is to be postponing his trial till he leaves. And after that he will be released. Or might even be released months towards his tenure. But killing kanu, one billion of buhari can not do that. No be mouth nah fact I tell u
Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by showafrica(m): 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
stanluiz:
Ur head is there.

How can FG release kanu when ipob are still killing and destroying ?

They should be telling Igbos and their militant wing called Esn to stop killing and surrender their arms to the Security forces.

Then, they will undergo rehabilation by the security forces just like Boko Haram.

After then . Ipob will now accept and the responsibility for the killings and arson in the South East then beg FG for Pardon.

If FG see that Ipob has repented and feel remorse for Their deeds including nnamdi kanu that will renounce ipob and Esn.

Then FG might consider pardon that will be after kanu might have spent Like 2years in prison.

Anything apart from this , then Ipob and ignorant leaders pleading for Buhari are wasting their time.

Blackman still surprises the world with ignorance. You all think one Nigeria is ok and nothing should be done about it, well it will get to you all. Kanu simply asking for referendum since the system is not working and you expect him and others to beg for forgiveness. Forgiveness for asking for referendum? The violence erupted in the east was born out of not giving listening ear to the cry of the people. Well, if this is type of country is what you all want, I believe the likes of MNK will never be part of it. Let the igbos and south east govern themselves and enjoy your one Nigeria alone otherwise, let us do something about the one Nigeria and cohabit in peace.
Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
ShedrachU:

Causing disunity is a crime

Falsifying the death of a president and spreading same is a crime.

Causing disunity Which unity? grin grin grin grin grin
These "crimes" are punishable by death?
Zoogerians! So lives don't worth anything to you people again undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by akdjr(m): 10:01am On Nov 29, 2021
Definitely not ur attention.
FamTomx2:

Attention Seeker!
NL kiddo..
Re: 'Please Release Nnamdi Kanu' - Bianca Ojukwu Begs Buhari by drmuri(m): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2023
drmuri:

Thank you my brother.
Wetin bring Tinubu matter here now?
It is like the hatred Igbos have for Buhari will bd child's play when Tinubu eventually becomes president
It happened exactly as predicted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage / Communique Of The Meeting Of South-east/ South-south Governors Forum / 'No More Delegates List' — All Registered APC Members To Vote At Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.