Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Tinubu A Supplanter - Awo's Granddaughter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu A Supplanter - Awo's Granddaughter (4885 Views)

Photos: Shehu Shagari's Granddaughter's Weds / Facts About Tinubu: A Must Read By Everyone / Comment Made By Tinubu A Few Days Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu A Supplanter - Awo's Granddaughter by EkoIle1: 5:37am On Jun 11, 2011
igbo boy:

only if FELA was alive I am sure he would have put this current crop of Zombies we have in the SW in check, Upon not all the so called education in the SW I dont know why some still choose to act like Zombies with no iota of intelligence,

Tinubu says jump the zombies jump, Tinubu says sit the zombies sit, Tinubu says Vote for this the zombies as usual carry out their oga's directive, BIko biko be more independent and think for yourself Tinubu no be God,  WHat is the difference between this zombies and the almajiris we have in the north? undecided

Sounds like you looked in the mirror and came up with that befitting crap about your people and their 100% real and fraudulent vote for the PDP/GEJ because ohaneze and your clueless leaders asked you to, also how your people blindly followed ojukwu to their death because Ojukwu said jump and let's go die foolishly.

I really glad you saw yourself in the mirror.
Re: Tinubu A Supplanter - Awo's Granddaughter by MMM2(m): 8:48am On Jun 11, 2011
angry
Re: Tinubu A Supplanter - Awo's Granddaughter by juman(m): 8:51am On Jun 11, 2011
Article by Mr. Sam Omatseye is condemnable.

I don’t think the article is an attempt to destroy Chief Awolowo legacy.

We see ACN as alternative party that is around to make life better for our people.
Re: Tinubu A Supplanter - Awo's Granddaughter by ajiifixing(m): 9:21am On Jun 11, 2011
tpia@:

becomerich for president.

he knows every single who's who in nigeria, and he has the presidential face, as you can see from the resemblance with obama.

so, becomerich, remember to reserve some contracts for me when you finally reach that aso rock.

lord knows i could use the money cos some of my mates have good houses at lekki while i'm busy flipping burgers here.

tHIS BECOMERICH/
tony_450:

Can someone please ban this Musiwa guy for God's sake? Every important thread in the politics section that i've read in the past two days has contained his insane off topic rants and it just throws people off. Seeing his picture now is disturbing because I tend to respect elders but it seems that this guy is just mental regardless of his age.

And this Becomerich/Musiwa is a fine man o.See what mental illness can do. O ma se o.
Re: Tinubu A Supplanter - Awo's Granddaughter by igboboy1(m): 10:18am On Jun 11, 2011
Eko Ile:

Sounds like you looked in the mirror and came up with that befitting crap about your people and their 100% real and fraudulent vote for the PDP/GEJ because ohaneze and your clueless leaders asked you to, also how your people blindly followed ojukwu to their death because Ojukwu said jump and let's go die foolishly.

I really glad you saw yourself in the mirror.

Yup this is one of the ZOmbie, Lets wait for Oga tinubu's order for this zombie to follow,
Re: Tinubu A Supplanter - Awo's Granddaughter by EkoIle1: 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2011
igbo boy:

Yup this is one of the ZOmbie, Lets wait for Oga tinubu's order for this zombie to follow,

Keep looking in that mirror and don't your ever take your eyes off that mirror.
Re: Tinubu A Supplanter - Awo's Granddaughter by Afam4eva(m): 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2011
I thouth Yorubas were smarting than this. How can a whole ethnic nation numbering over 30 million become sheeps with a bas Shepperd. Tinubu is only there for his selfish interest. The sooner the realize it the better for them.
Re: Tinubu A Supplanter - Awo's Granddaughter by ocelot2006(m): 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2011
For a tribe that’s seen to be quite sophisticated and educated, and one that boasts of a lot of great men and women that have done the nation proud, it is a pity that they have chosen Tinubu, a known drug dealer and user, as their new leader. Pity sad
Re: Tinubu A Supplanter - Awo's Granddaughter by vicenzo(m): 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2011
Na wa o! Becomerich? You go fear fear,dude is a character,sometimes i search nairaland looking for his posts,he is a good comedian,nairaland won't be the same without him.
Re: Tinubu A Supplanter - Awo's Granddaughter by vicenzo(m): 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2011
But seriously,SW can do better than this,tinubu is not worth it,i don't blame yorubas though,pdp has so much f.ucked up that the people are desperate for a change which tinubu's acn provided,but sometimes change don't necessary represent improvement,but one can't know for sure.The way i see it,that tinubu is a devil or a saint or that he handpicked those governors dosen't matter as long as those governors perform like fashola is doing,i don't think anybody will mind.
Today in enugu we praise governor chime because he delivers,nobody cares about the fact that he was handpicked by a criminal like chimaroke nnamani.
Re: Tinubu A Supplanter - Awo's Granddaughter by Honda29: 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2011
"Tinubu says jump the zombies jump, Tinubu says sit the zombies sit, Tinubu says Vote for this the zombies as usual carry out their oga's directive, BIko biko be more independent and think for yourself Tinubu no be God, WHat is the difference between this zombies and the almajiris we have in the north? Undecided"

Awolowo must be turning in his grave in serious anger.
So all his toil in the southwest (free and good quality education, cornering virtually all businesses and infrastructural development in Lagos, sending hundreds of thousands to the West to learn Oyingbo sense, etc) only succeeded in turning his people into zombies at the command of an indicted drug dealer.

oma se ooooooooo!!!!!
Re: Tinubu A Supplanter - Awo's Granddaughter by igboboy1(m): 12:22am On Jun 12, 2011
Eko Ile:

Keep looking in that mirror and don't your ever take your eyes off that mirror.

zombie how far?? Oops i forgtot zombies aint got no brain to comprehend what i am saying, Wait for tinubu ok, his next directive might be for you to kill ur father and turn ur brother into cocaine pusher like him grin

Zombie Zombee bee Zombie zom///anuman
Re: Tinubu A Supplanter - Awo's Granddaughter by EkoIle1: 1:16am On Jun 12, 2011
I'm glad you are still looking in that mirror. Keep looking Ok.
Re: Tinubu A Supplanter - Awo's Granddaughter by igboboy1(m): 10:43am On Jun 12, 2011
Eko Ile:

I'm glad you are still looking in that mirror. Keep looking Ok.

zombie spell mirror!!! (shuoo cocaine tinubu still neva give order? cos this zombie is idle and obsessed about mirrors)
Re: Tinubu A Supplanter - Awo's Granddaughter by BigB11(m): 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2011
Tinubu will be wasting his time. The dude is not my leader, he can't be and he will never be.

It is a matter of time for all this purchased glory to disappear with the air.

If AC N should loss Lagos or a bold and sincere Governor should take over Lagos state in 2015, Tinubu will be done in a matter of days.

Tinubu doesn't have the stamina or knowledge required to replace or come close to Awo's legacy.

He will go away very very soon.
Let's wait and see.
Re: Tinubu A Supplanter - Awo's Granddaughter by Pafuri(m): 4:45am On Jun 20, 2011
Nigerians want democracy without free speech. Now that is like taking a shower without water. Sam Omatseye will go down in our collective memory as the individual who started the process of demystifying those families who think Nigerians owe them a lifelong debt of gratitude. The Yorubas' gratitude and respect are to, and for Obafemi Awolowo, and by extension, to his wife, Hannah Idowu Dideolu. It is a question of courtesy. It is not a right, especially where HID is concerned. To receive dubious political figures, to receive encomiums from odious politicians under various laughable pretexts, not only belittles Awolowo's legacy, but also opens HID to public scrutiny, and perhaps ridicule. The timing of Omatseye's piece might not be all that appropriate, but he raises crucial issues as to how we relate to our Nation's founding fathers. We cannot say what their families do with their legacies is those families' business. They are our FOUNDING FATHERS, and those legacies are our heritage.
Re: Tinubu A Supplanter - Awo's Granddaughter by stormm: 9:28am On Jun 20, 2011
The funny thing is not a single member of the Awolowo dynasty contributed as much as a write -up on the June 12 crisis. Rather, they hobnobbed with all sorts of xters, trading away the name of their great progenitor.

Beyond Nadeco, thousand of journalists and other Nigerians were severally pummelled by Abacha. The Awolowo descendants could not even lend their voice to reason. Was it not Afenifere that traded the people's vote for their pot of soup when Obasanjo invited them to Aso rock?

Now 'Mama' has initiated another of their ego-driven groups, obviously funded by the PDP, the Yoruba Forum. I can't imagine an Aregbesola sitting down with an Oyinlola at a meeting being presided over by a dynosaur, being goaded on by killers and scavengers of our patrimony and some turncoat democrats like Babatope.

If 'Mama' wants to join PDP, its her choice and her prerogative and she should not drag the Awolowo name in the mud any further.
Re: Tinubu A Supplanter - Awo's Granddaughter by lucabrasi(m): 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2011
Pafuri:

Nigerians want democracy without free speech. Now that is like taking a shower without water. Sam Omatseye will go down in our collective memory as the individual who started the process of demystifying those families who think Nigerians ow, e them a lifelong debt of gratitude. The Yorubas' gratitude and respect are to, and for Obafemi Awolowo, and by extension, to his wife, Hannah Idowu Dideolu. It is a question of courtesy. It is not a right, especially where HID is concerned. To receive dubious political figures, to receive encomiums from odious politicians under various laughable pretexts[b] not only belittles Awolowo's legacy, it also opens HID to public scrutiny, and perhaps ridicule.[/b] The timing of Omatseye's piece might not be all that appropriate, but he raises crucial issues as to how we relate to our Nation's founding fathers. We cannot say what their families do with their legacies is those families' business. They are our FOUNDING FATHERS, and those legacies are as much ours.
bravo to this write up especially the bolded
Re: Tinubu A Supplanter - Awo's Granddaughter by Pafuri(m): 3:59am On Jul 06, 2011
@lucabrasi: thanks.
Re: Tinubu A Supplanter - Awo's Granddaughter by Ndipe(m): 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
Awolowo's great grand son, who is a nephew of Ayodeji, is a Senior Special Private Secretary for Tinubu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. / Photos: Yorubas Leaders With Tribal Marks / Secondary Teacher Caught Having Sex With Is Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.