Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot (40614 Views)

4 Clear Cut Reasons Why You Keep Missing Out On Opportunities / Benue, Kogi, Plateau Pay Civil Servants High Despite Poor Revenue / Men Enter Gutter To Clear A Blocked Drainage In Lagos (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Lastmankc(m): 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2021
All thanks to the mannequin in Aso rock.

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by MrCover: 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
There is nothing way Mr Cover Will Not See Inside Blogging Business
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by deboysben(m): 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
I can never be poor...
Never!

7 Likes

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Sleekfingers: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
Financialslot1:

Source

I am addicted to wrist watches and shoes. I mean expensive watches. And I am not poor. I have more than 30 wrist watches. Just one of those watches can pay some nigerians monthly salaries for 5years or more
I buy like two to three shoes monthly. I don't even know how many shoes I am having....

1 Like

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by onunwa21(m): 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hungry dey land!!
Baba God help us abeg!!!

1 Like

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Zztt: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
Really
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by judinho07(m): 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
"i thank god 4 my life..and d kind of man i'm becoming...with and by his grace i will get there cause i believe and i know i can do it..!!!!

5 Likes

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Akalia(m): 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sleekfingers:

I am addicted to wrist watches and shoes. I mean expensive watches. And I am not poor. I have more than 30 wrist watches. Just one of those watches can pay some nigerians monthly salaries for 5years or more
I buy like two to three shoes monthly. I don't even know how many shoes I am having....
Keep claiming audio affluence. Broke ass.

10 Likes

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Johel(m): 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
Financialslot1:

Source

Sigh....but I move..

1 Like

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Ahmback(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

wink wink wink wink wink You are a living legend!!!!!
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Pidginboss: 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
Saving makes sense yes, agreed but why save #500 that will lose its value in a weeks time. That, doesn't make sense. We are just between a rock and a hard place.

8 Likes

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by reidkrugger(m): 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
Oga, in theory it makes sense. But in real life, it may not always play out so. Those impulsive things atimes might be a form of investment on goods sometimes but bought at the wrong time which is the impulsive character you are talking about here. There are people like Disney, Ali Baba and co. There life changed magically at once when everyone taught they were heading towards doom. But there again, what do I know?

Abeg watch this Naija comedy skit wey funny. If you like Husband and wife stories, you'll love this one.
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqLKTId8pwo[url][/url]

2 Likes

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by fattprince(m): 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
obembet:

What doesn't work for you may work for others. I earn my first millions tru gambling. I didn't say gamble is good but this life self na gamble.

You will remain poor if you don't take risk

Exactly, who even said all betting is gambling. Same way you make deliberate and meticulous strategy in business, if you do it in sport betting you will be surprised at the profit. Infact it's (sport trading) 100 times better than conventional trading.

1 Like

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Ikukuudo: 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
With the present economic situation in this country now, how does an average Nigerian student save.
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Nicoddemus(m): 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
Op this your post is not applicable to this buhari era. Please repost after his tenor

2 Likes

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Sleekfingers: 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
Akalia:
Keep claiming audio affluence. Broke ass.

Oga, I can feed you and your families comfortably without blinking twice..

You think say na everybody wey dey on this useless forum , be broke ass like you and your poor father?

I don't know why most nigerians are always angry , when dem see someone living comfortably. If say na well to do people , caused their poverty....
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Kinterez(m): 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
Almost true but regardless, we also have to chop before u talk of getting rich...satchet water na 250/bag now

1 Like

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Orpe7(m): 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
effoi:
It’s tough to save in this Buhari’s economy. Most salaried employees are living on loans month in month out.

We have to stay alive first before thinking of getting rich as there is serious hunger in the land.

Keep lying to yourself.
Some (I included) have made it more in the last 6yrs

1 Like

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Orpe7(m): 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
The problem with people is that they want to spend everything
Never allowing money work for them
Even as little as piggyvest or money market, they can't open forgetting that treasury bills interest accrued daily on what they save which can grow up to another man's monthly salary if they are dedicated to it

1 Like

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Akalia(m): 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sleekfingers:

You think say na everybody wey dey on this useless forum , be broke ass like you and your poor father?

I don't know why most nigerians are always angry , when dem see someone living comfortably. If say na well to do people , caused their poverty....

You are trying so hard to prove your affluence hypothetically. I have come across your type many times before both on nairaland and sundry. Real big shots are not loud. I don't brag but I know that my money long pass your own, that is if your money is long at all. If you want us to show off our affluence and flaunt it then let's meet up. I will humble you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by bigpicture001: 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
I live on loan.. and it has helped me a lot!

5 Likes

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Nicoddemus(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Come on shatap there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Angelfrost(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sleekfingers:

This is just lame and obtuse...

1 Like

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by gambia(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sleekfingers:

I understand your point bro, but you have just ignored him instead of raining insults on his innocent parents.
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by ISelectMySins: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Lol

There is no guarantee that you will be rich even if you do everything the right way.

Fortune only favours the brave

Lol. People want to make rules out of life.

You made sense. And I'd add, fortune really favours the brave, wise man.

1 Like

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Sleekfingers: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
Akalia:
You are trying so hard to prove your affluence hypothetically. I have come across your type many times before both on nairaland and sundry. Real big shots are not loud. I don't brag but I know that my money long pass your own, that is if your money is long at all. If you want us to show off our affluence and flaunt it then let's meet up. I will humble you.

I am not competing with anyone. I just mentioned my lifestyle and what I am addicted to..... shikena
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Angelfrost(m): 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
Akalia:

Abeg, ignore that clown!... The loudest noise comes from the place of emptiness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Sleekfingers: 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
gambia:

I understand your point bro, but you have just ignored the clown instead of raining insults on his innocent parents.

Just got me annoyed with his comments. I usually don't do that
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by gambia(m): 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Just got me annoyed with his comments. I usually don't do that

It's fine. Cheers

1 Like

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
Mumu post.

Who never chop dey save? My stomach first, please. Savings later.

Helloooo, Bet9ja don help my life in more ways than one. It helps in the deficit when salary money no dey reach. You only lose massively when you bet on impulse and don't have a strategy. When you see betting as a business venture, your gains will far outweigh your losses. E no hard, na you dey find 100 naira to win 2 billion.

10 days remaining to amass my millions. Dead this post, abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour / 14,000 Exxonmobil Staff To Lose Jobs Over Dwindling Oil Demand / Man Falls From Scaffold In Rivers & Dies Instantly (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.