Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot (40613 Views)

4 Clear Cut Reasons Why You Keep Missing Out On Opportunities / Benue, Kogi, Plateau Pay Civil Servants High Despite Poor Revenue / Men Enter Gutter To Clear A Blocked Drainage In Lagos (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Timekeeper: 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sleekfingers:

I am addicted to wrist watches and shoes. I mean expensive watches. And I am not poor. I have more than 30 wrist watches. Just one of those watches can pay some nigerians monthly salaries for 5years or more
I buy like two to three shoes monthly. I don't even know how many shoes I am having....

Gladly dash mi one of those Dt can pay salary of 5 years. Pls
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Newboss(m): 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sanchez01:
The number 9 is everything. If you like fast and pray for 90 years or be as wealthy as Bezos and Musk combined, you can't amount to anything the moment addiction sets in.

To those guys who periodically wail about how gambling has ruined their lives are on this table, whether meth, gambling or impulse buying, addiction will most likely ruin you.

This is a big lie.

We all have addictions. Don't lie to yourself. Please, don't
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Timekeeper: 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
@Sleekfingers.

You said you can feed a billion people. Baba, mai send my akkant?

Which celebrity dey ur profile Cox I am sure dts not you..

Which innocent girl are u using for ur dp
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by phazotron(m): 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
10 if your village people deal with you
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by madjune(m): 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
No matter how lowly paid you are, just manage and build one house and put tenant there.

You won't be a poor man.

Don't go put ikwerre tenant there o.
He will owe you so tey the house go become a liability to you sef.

1 Like

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by tete7000(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
You are too afraid to take risks. No one gets rich if he is too afraid to lose.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by chespond: 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
Rubbish talk

U go jst come here dey yan nonsense, so those that are billionaires don't have all this signs abi. U wey no come get all diz signs u don turn billionaire abi ?
The only point that seems right to me is addiction. The best way to run from poverty is to avoid thinking like a poor man and think out of the box n not all this rubbish talk as if say na u dey distribute riches

1 Like

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by wunmi590(m): 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Mumu post.

Who never chop dey save? My stomach first, please. Savings later.

Helloooo, Bet9ja don help my life in more ways than one. It helps in the deficit when salary money no dey reach. You only lose massively when you bet on impulse and don't have a strategy. When you see betting as a business venture, your gains will far outweigh your losses. E no hard, na you dey find 100 naira to win 2 billion.

10 days remaining to amass my millions. Dead this post, abeg.

Amen
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by halfbloodprince(m): 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
effoi:
It’s tough to save in this Buhari’s economy. Most salaried employees are living on loans month in month out.

We have to stay alive first before thinking of getting rich as there is serious hunger in the land.

Just read the whole article and some comments before chancing upon yours, and you’ve pretty much said it all. Sometimes I read some of these articles and it’s clear how out of touch some of these writers are. If only life was so cut and dry, straightforward. You can save for 10 yrs and be quite well of by your own standards, however one disaster, being investment gone wrong, failure of a huge business venture or even a grave illness can waste it all away. All the things he stated are true but life is so full of twists and turns, you just don’t know. It’s not that simple.

1 Like

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by CryptoClub2018: 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
Financialslot1:

Source

Gambling on bet9ja roulette
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Omniman(m): 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
Lol
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Mountainmen: 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Everything catch me except 3 4 6 9 this shits don't matter. If u go get money u go get am. Always been way way above average even with no savings. Inshort na fool dey put money for bank. Before the money show he get where he dey go.
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Anndrew(m): 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Oga, I can feed you and your families comfortably without blinking twice..

You think say na everybody wey dey on this useless forum , be broke ass like you and your poor father?

I don't know why most nigerians are always angry , when dem see someone living comfortably. If say na well to do people , caused their poverty....

lolz..obi cabana Pro max make I azza u for 50k..prove it as real surely nigga
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by merits(m): 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

True Nigerian girlfriend can ruin your career and turn you to a debtor.
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
Timekeeper:

Which celebrity dey ur profile Cox I am sure dts not you..

Which innocent girl are u using for ur dp

She too fine, abi?
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Babastrong(m): 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
Law 0: get rich or die trying.
it is better to be impetous, for fortune is a woman. To dominate her, You have to beat and batter her.
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by labelle123(f): 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
For this regime Sha
Is well
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by ezewealth(m): 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2021
Debts are different, one way of becoming rich is making good use of debt, I done mean borrowing to buy cars or pay rent or fund useless lifestyle, that's what made dangote what he is, dangote is always in debt but he is d richest man.
If ur just saving in Nigeria not investing, u are just beginning the journey of a poor man,unless u are saving in dollars. If it is in naira u are killing your self. Because 1million in ur account today in next 5 years its purchasing power fit reduce by 50times. But if have 1 million worth of good in the warehouse in 6months e fit worth up to 10 million.
I made a comment on one tend earlier this year on goods to invest in, check those goods now, that's how to be rich in naija
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by okoroemeka(m): 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
effoi:
It’s tough to save in this Buhari’s economy. Most salaried employees are living on loans month in month out.

We have to stay alive first before thinking of getting rich as there is serious hunger in the land.
it is really tough saving money now, imagine next year when fuel will be #300+ naira, we must buckle up and be ready for what tomorrow will bring,hope in face of despair and adversity,the audacity of hope

1 Like

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by jaxxy(m): 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
Interesting points. A master class of financial habits.
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
Op the Nigeria economy is on pilot mode, let live first before planning to be rich, the race is not for the swift, na by grace

1 Like

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Highlyrespected(m): 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
obembet:

What doesn't work for you may work for others. I earn my first millions tru gambling. I didn't say gamble is good but this life self na gamble.

You will remain poor if you don't take risk.
So you encourage them to continue gambling till they hit millions of naira?

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by KingDash: 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
Financialslot1:

Source
hope say be billionaire
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Freelance363: 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
love this
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Athemisia: 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sanchez01:
The number 9 is everything. If you like fast and pray for 90 years or be as wealthy as Bezos and Musk combined, you can't amount to anything the moment addiction sets in.

To those guys who periodically wail about how gambling has ruined their lives are on this table, whether meth, gambling or impulse buying, addiction will most likely ruin you.
And who told you that the rich don't also have addictions
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Athemisia: 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2021
freshinsightng:
For those who believe so much in BetNaija, MMM, Chymall etc No 9 is for you. Getting rich involves taking deliberate and realistic steps towards such goal and not hoping on luck or a pyramid scheme.
Their hope not yours. So leave them to their fate.
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Athemisia: 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
Financialslot1:

Source
Outright nonsense!!! Most of The Rich people you know today, once go through all this and still made it in life.
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by Athemisia: 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
NOT TAKING RISK
Lacking consistency
Pessimism
This is the real deal not those nonsense writing up there.

1 Like

Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by authority2006(m): 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Lol

There is no guarantee that you will be rich even if you do everything the right way.

Fortune only favours the brave

But not doing everything the right way is a sure guarantee that you will never be rich. Lol
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by authority2006(m): 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
Athemisia:

This is the real deal not those nonsense writing up there.

Those 9 points are not nonsense dear friend. Serious addiction alone will render all the three points (NOT TAKING RISK, Lacking consistency, Pessimism) useless.
Re: 9 Clear Signs You Will Be Poor - FinancialSlot by authority2006(m): 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
Athemisia:

Outright nonsense!!! Most of The Rich people you know today, once go through all this and still made it in life.

If all those attributes are part of your life, sorry no hope for you o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sergeant First Class Ifeanyi Rapu Honored In The US After Completing 3-Year Tour / 14,000 Exxonmobil Staff To Lose Jobs Over Dwindling Oil Demand / Man Falls From Scaffold In Rivers & Dies Instantly (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.