Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit (4665 Views)

2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council / The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) / Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by Godons1: 5:02am On Nov 30, 2021
sharpwriter:

I'm not in the mood for insults if not I know wetin I go tell you. So because of my comment, that makes me an igbo man abi?

Is it not simple common sense? FYI, I'm team oduduwa.

It's just like saying FFK goes on a visit to Igboho at Cotonou after all that has happened or even Obasanjo, what do you think their discussion and advice to him would be? That they would fly oduduwa flag alongside him before 2023 election abi?

#think

You are an Igbo man. Stop denying your tribe.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by ITbomb(m): 5:51am On Nov 30, 2021
Insane number of supporters doesn't mean the supporters are insane
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by Cantonese: 7:02am On Nov 30, 2021
Bros he did not call Kanu's supporters insane in the context that you mean. Na lack of understanding of English worry you there.

Insane in this context means "die hard", "a very large and loyal group of followers", etc.

You go school small at all?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by ruggedtimi(m): 7:50am On Nov 30, 2021
"An insane amount"...tryin to say a huge amount
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by Investigative: 8:01am On Nov 30, 2021
Godons1:

Na lie.
Nnamdi knelt down and begged Orji Kalu to help him plead with Buhari for forgiveness. He even sworn by his Mother and Father's graves that, he will never do again
And you have to type in bold so you can make sense
grin grin
Unity beggar

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by FallenShitHole: 9:51am On Nov 30, 2021
Mazi Kanu lambasted the idiotic fulani slave called Orji Uzo Kalu. You can see Mazi Kanu's response to him, all over his rant comment about counceling and what not.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by Adiola(f): 10:15am On Nov 30, 2021
christistruth01:
Heard IPOB are now Claiming Ijebu Igbo , Ilaje Ugbo, Idumota and Alaba (Ala Aba) Markets in Lagos as part of their new Igbo Idu Empire

Can someone please kindly Confirm that it is fake News.

Thank you in advance
excessive intake of ewedu causes cancer
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by Godons1: 11:49am On Nov 30, 2021
Investigative:

And you have to type in bold so you can make sense
grin grin
Unity beggar

Why the thing come pain you pass Nnamdi Kanu so? grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by Godons1: 11:51am On Nov 30, 2021
sharpwriter:

You be fool... Emi omo yoruba atata ti o tile ife se wa, nife ooni, ife oodaye.
A ki i duro kiwon nife, ooni, a ki i bere kiwon nife ooye, eni to ba duro kiwon nife ooni ebo niwon firu won se.

Emi omo leyin oloye Sunday Adeyemo Igboho, lade, lade, lade, Alaafin o lade, Ade Aladikun lagba fun Alaafin.

Iwo leje omo ale, omo oko ni emi n se!

Trash.
You are one of those IGBO who are enjoying in the West or North, while they swore not to ever step foot in the East grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by sharpwriter(m): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
Godons1:

Trash.
You are one of those IGBO who are enjoying in the West or North, while they swore not to ever step foot in the East grin grin
E don pain am cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit by christistruth01: 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
Adiola:
excessive intake of ewedu causes cancer

Ewedu is healthy and nutritious

It is not like your food Mkpuru Miri

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered / 2 Killed In Herdsman Attack In Benue / Buhari Bows To IMF Pressure, To Devalue Naira 290 To Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.