Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1121507 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Eghosa1(m): 7:20am On Jul 03, 2016
Pesuzok:
I want to make $10,000 TT payment to china. Who can make the transaction and at what rate?

Use MG or WU or you can contact me for another method.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by judemee: 7:34am On Jul 03, 2016
I have dollars in China. Pay naira in Nigeria and I pay you dollars in China Instant payment!!!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Eghosa1(m): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2016
judemee:
I have dollars in China. Pay naira in Nigeria and I pay you dollars in China Instant payment!!!

Rate...
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by puskin: 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
Incase some ppl didn't get the memo.
There is a thread for currency deals which was requested by all.

Nairaland doesn't tolerate and will not tolerate derailing of threads with ads.

Kindly adhere to the thread title. This also applies to other threads.

Thank You.

6 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by toluxa1(m): 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
puskin:
Incase some ppl didn't get the memo.
There is a thread for currency deals which was requested by all.

Nairaland doesn't tolerate and will not tolerate derailing of threads with ads.

Kindly adhere to the thread title. This also applies to other threads.

Thank You.

Link?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by puskin: 12:41am On Jul 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by BoboFashion(m): 8:42am On Jul 06, 2016
judemee:

What rate, cos I need dollars now.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 06, 2016
BoboFashion:

i can do moneygram 4u
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by stagger: 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
SimacSMSplus:
$1200 skrill funds urgently needed
Let us hear from you you if you have for sell

At what rate are you willing to buy the Skrill funds? I got a friend who gets paid regularly into Skrill.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by AMI3(m): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
judemee:
I want to pay my supplier in china. Can you pay him for me?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by SimacSMSplus: 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
stagger:

At what rate are you willing to buy the Skrill funds? I got a friend who gets paid regularly into Skrill.

Yes. We will buy any amount he/she has
Kindly contact me via my signature
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kennyman2000(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2016
BoboFashion:

Be careful! Do necessary verifications about whom you are buying from before sending your naira. All the best!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kennyman2000(m): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2016
AMI3:
I want to pay my supplier in china. Can you pay him for me?

Be careful! Do necessary verifications about whom you
are buying from before sending your naira. All the best!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by BoboFashion(m): 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
kennyman2000:

Be careful! Do necessary verifications about whom you are buying from before sending your naira. All the best!

Thanks a lot bro
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by AMI3(m): 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
kennyman2000:

Thanks man.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by AMI3(m): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
kennyman2000:

Thanks man
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Read a whole page and not one single rate of $$ . . . .Interesting!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by stagger: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2016
Fhemmmy:
Read a whole page and not one single rate of $$ . . . .Interesting!

Welcome back. It is because you were missing in action. Guys like you were the drivers of this page before the house of prayer was turned into a den of thieves (original purpose for the thread was derailed).

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
stagger:

Welcome back. It is because you were missing in action. Guys like you were the drivers of this page before the house of prayer was turned into a den of thieves (original purpose for the thread was derailed).

Bros, i come here often and never seen a rate for days and weeks thus staying away . . . . I wish it could go back to its glorious days when we could use the rate here make business decisions.
How is business my chairman at the TOP
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by doyinisaac(m): 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
kafeii123:

I'd say you go to for your intnl " Gaadeem paaasspo!!"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin what about if they do not give him the Gaadeem paaasspo
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Humblega(m): 11:51am On Jul 09, 2016
Please House, i needlatest info about STERLING BANK

1) whats their current charges for online transactions

2) wot of Daily and monthly limits

3) how much do they collect for opening a savings account

4) how long will it take them to issue atm
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by MrTour: 10:34am On Jul 11, 2016
I exchanged N164,000 this morning and got $500 in Lagos.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by stagger: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
MrTour:
I exchanged N164,000 this morning and got $500 in Lagos.

You are saying you bought a USD for 328 Naira? Adonbilivit! Here in Abuja it is anything from 350 to 355.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by freshcvvs: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
Does silver sell well?

I have some necklaces in silver that u want to sell but haven't sold silver before.

Need to have an advance knowledge on how its sile before visiting any aboki.

Please help with info

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.