Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign (17424 Views)

Yoruba Muslim Lady Anybody That Speaks Bad About Mohammed Will Be Killed~video / This Lie From Lai Mohammed Will Blow Your Mind - Daily Post (pic) / Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by TempUser: 11:14am On Nov 30, 2021
grin Thank God she said it first! cheesy

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by FarahAideed: 11:15am On Nov 30, 2021
Lol
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by Ilysm(f): 11:15am On Nov 30, 2021
undecidedNothing surprising as usual... just a clown calling another clown out for Clownery. They are both mad
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by Freelane33(m): 11:15am On Nov 30, 2021
Lai whey Dey lie grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by Kingpele(m): 11:16am On Nov 30, 2021
Hahaha lai how market
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by Telekinetic: 11:17am On Nov 30, 2021
IgbosDestroynSA:

mechie ọnụ
Enwe nne enwe nna
onye nzuzu
Lol... Congratulations... Fulani know how to use google translate. You better drop that free govt. phone and clear your cows of the road before I jam them to death grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by goodheart01: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2021
IgbosDestroynSA:
What I know is I’m Igbo and my people are very useless. We hate everybody they should just give us Biafra.
We hate benin, Ijaw, ibibio, Oyigbo, Ngwa and what’s what. We just hate everybody. We are tired of this smelling Nigeria. Every morning when I wake up i smoke mpkurumirri and I realized Nigeria is not good for us. What we need is our own utopia. Where we can kill our own people without anybody stupid federal government arrest us. We behead saboteurs and use virgin bloods every new year.
Iseeee

Okay I've heard u. Now you've displayed your folly, are u okay??
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by Crenzywilliams(m): 11:33am On Nov 30, 2021
Nonexisting:
This mumu woman should go and sit down. She is not any different from them.
Point out the truth and let it speak for itself, I don't blame her, the only thing these set of Nigerian leaders are good for is a good laugh, so it's good to catch cruise with them every once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by freshalien: 11:33am On Nov 30, 2021
Nonexisting:

You never taya to suffer? Goat!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by PennywysCares(m): 11:35am On Nov 30, 2021
Nonexisting:
tell us why is she not different from others?

Olondo something embarassed

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by arantess: 11:37am On Nov 30, 2021
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by skywalker240(m): 11:38am On Nov 30, 2021
Millimann:
She has spoilt Lie's plan by making this statement early.
I swear down grin grin grin

Lie would be like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:40am On Nov 30, 2021
nzeobi:
That's one of buharis achievement. Twitter is scared of his body language

Ode ni e
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by jrusky(m): 11:44am On Nov 30, 2021
Sure, madam what did you expect before?

He is a Master of Art in Lieology.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by freshalien: 11:46am On Nov 30, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Solomon Semanka finished her life below...

...the people overwhelmingly voted the president into power for the second time. It was not a mistake and Nigerians have not regretted it, having done that a second time.

Here in lies the reason why I don’t pity Nigerians when they die like chickens either from Boko haram, bandity, fulani herdsmen, armed robbers, avoidable road accidents and many more.

What she does not know is that Nigerians are not gullible and can't be deceived

I think when you vote in an inept, visionless and ineffective leader not just once but twice, you can’t be deemed not to be gullible and easily swayed by deception.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by BABANGBALI: 11:48am On Nov 30, 2021
This babe go sweet die for bed
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by joba4luv: 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
Sure the number one lier in Nigeria Will surely say so
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by techWriter1: 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
The minster of untruths and disinformation can ever surprise
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by fredoooooo: 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
Is he not ? Lai know how to torment these lying kids grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by Billygee2u: 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I won't be surprised either . After all, the man has an undying love for peddling lies and propaganda
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by mmsen: 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nonexisting:

The only mumu here is you.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by ginggerxy: 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
Telekinetic:

Lol... This is what happens when an online Fulani terrorist injects cow dung mixed with steroids directly in the vein on his brain! I pity the innocent schoolboy you’re ‘releasing’ all your frustrations on!
he is a Yoruba guy . If he were to be a Fulani he will insult Yoruba people too .
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by Choski78(m): 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
[quote author=IgbosDestroynSA post=108082958]What I know is I’m Igbo and my people are very useless. We hate everybody they should just give us Biafra.
We hate benin, Ijaw, ibibio, Oyigbo, Ngwa and what’s what. We just hate everybody. We are tired of this smelling Nigeria. Every morning when I wake up i smoke mpkurumirri and I realized Nigeria is not good for us. What we need is our own utopia. Where we can kill our own people without anybody stupid federal government arrest us. We behead saboteurs and use virgin bloods every new year.
Iseeee[/quote. ].

To glue your mouth de hungry me

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by Validated: 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
This woman just distabilized Lai Muhammad. That was to be his first point on Wednesday, after the FEC meeting.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by agwaiv(m): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
If you are told to explain this your statement can you?you just open mouth and insult people fighting for your stupid and miserable life
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
You are just seeking attention! Meanwhile his e-zonebies will still buy it the same way they bought the idea of electing a colossal failure as their president.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dariye, Nyame Remain In Prison 2 Weeks After Pardon / Travellers Abducted In Fresh Kaduna Attack / APC Presidential Primary: Aspirants, Stakeholders In Last Throw Of The Dice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.