Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,479 members, 7,830,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign (17425 Views)

Yoruba Muslim Lady Anybody That Speaks Bad About Mohammed Will Be Killed~video / This Lie From Lai Mohammed Will Blow Your Mind - Daily Post (pic) / Governor Bala Mohammed Will Join APC Soon - Zulum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by lkillbrokehoes: 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
Deborah98:
Of course who isn't aware of his antics,man be behaving as though he left his brain somewhere. Denying his very statement and making himself look like a**** omo I just dey come back from ban make dey no ban me again sad
Thank God for that guy that reported you, if you like next time don't use your head before commenting.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by mediainc: 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
Aisha, this is getting petty, are you a comedian now, or you no get work...that is why people do not trust Nigerian activist, most are devoid of objectivity undecided

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by wisdom042(m): 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
If the man lie e no suppose surprise u again
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by Akhee: 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/30/twitter-lai-mohammed-will-claim-fg-forced-jack-dorsey-to-resign-aisha-yesufu/
This woman is just seeking attention Everytime. How can she say that. Because Nigeria ban Twitter and Jack Dorsey resigned his position,then Lai will come out and said they forced him until he resigned. Who is Lai Muhammad that he can force another business man to resigned his position?. Aisha please if you no get better thing to say, abeg go warm your husband bed. Wetin dey boil me is why Twitter ban, if Aisha would have posted this on Twitter which is banned,I would have talk sense into her Disc skull.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by rolams(m): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nonexisting:
This mumu woman should go and sit down. She is not any different from them.

It's pains anytime a big "MUMU" like you picks up the phone and type the word "mumu" to refer to a smart, brilliant woman with a functioning reasoning intellect.

You need to wise up!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by Deborah98(f): 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Thank God for that guy that reported you, if you like next time don't use your head before commenting.
You did well man. Thanks for the report, wanna let you know I'm not the kind of girl you can intimidate. This is a faceless group and regardless of this I won't want someone who has nothing doing to ruin my happiness. Go get a life and leave mine alone.. last reply to you.... Bye.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by Milkycollins002(m): 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nonexisting:
na u mumu pass if u don't know.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by lkillbrokehoes: 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
Deborah98:
You did well man. Thanks for the report, wanna let you know I'm not the kind of girl you can intimidate. This is a faceless group and regardless of this I won't want someone who has nothing doing to ruin my happiness. Go get a life and leave mine alone.. last reply to you.... Bye.
Firstly I didn't report you, I wanted to deal with you when you insulted me blantantly but when I saw that guy reporting all your toxic posts I left you alone to the moderators to do their jobs.

besides I only told you the truth and as far as I'm concerned this is a public forum and I have the liberty to quote whosoever I want, Deborah mbabi. you don't go around insulting people telling you the truth, the way you insulted me on this faceless forum you won't try that nonsense with me in the real world because I didn't insult you in the first place, you are still a little girl which is obvious, you should always learn to be civil.
cool
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by Deborah98(f): 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
[s][/s]
lkillbrokehoes:
Firstly I didn't report you, I wanted to deal with you when you insulted me blantantly but when I saw that guy reporting all your toxic posts I left you alone to the moderators to do their jobs.

besides I only told you the truth and as far as I'm concerned this is a public forum and I have the liberty to quote whosoever I want, Deborah mbabi. you don't go around insulting people telling you the truth, the way you insulted me on this faceless forum you won't try that nonsense with me in the real world because I didn't insult you in the first place, you are still a little girl which is obvious, you should always learn to be civil.
cool
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by efighter: 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
how is she not different from them this pain soul ?

You are busy supporting evil because it's done by your religion.

Not his religion, but his blood-sucking vampire brothers. Neither Buhari nor Lie Muhammed is a Muslim. Muslims do not support killing neither do Muslims lie like Lie Muhammed. Summary, there is no single Muslim in the whole Northern Nigeria of sorrow, tears and blood.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by UKBobo(m): 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
FG = Fools Gold
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by Poleski: 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
If she was an Igbo woman, terrorist Buhari would have killed her long time ago!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by marhez43(f): 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
How person go name im pikin lie mohamed na wa oo.#fake buhariii must go #no election in nigeria comes 2023
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by chaloskyx: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
WHO CARES FOR ALL THEY LIKE THEY CAN BAN CABLE TV SEF DSTV THE INTERNET AND DECLEAR NIGERIA A SHARIA STATE IT WONT CHANGE THE FACT THAT THIS COUNTRY IS DONE FOR
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by luluman: 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nonexisting:
And how are you better?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by Gerrard59(m): 6:31am On Dec 01, 2021
mmsen:

The only mumu here is you.

Someone who campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015? Nonexisting is correct that the mumu is Aisha. Anyone who campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015 is a mumu, no ifs or buts.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by Thesaint141(m): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
The minister of lies and misinformation can ever disappoint

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by KeenD: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
tempest01:
We already know. They think that Twitter and the rest which are worth way more and managed better than the contraption they Lord over will bend over backwards for their tyranny. They are saying negotiation is going on well, but the body language shows that they are on a wild goose chase.
They will soon call her PDP
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Lai Mohammed Will Claim FG Forced Jack Dorsey To Resign by NGpatriot: 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
You know you are totally jobless, hopeless with zero relevance and ambition in life, when you have to make up your own dumb and meaningless story based on what you foolishly cook up your own assumptions about what was never asserted by the man.

This is when you are desperate for attention for, silly and idiotic likes and tweets to make yourself feel relevant as a human being, sadly, the man still don't know you and definitely won't even pay you any attention, your dumb comedy is only for ipob trolls and anti anti Nigerian clowns like you.

The sad and pathetic life of Tweeter nuisance and jobless trolls..

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary: Aspirants, Stakeholders In Last Throw Of The Dice / Resume Or Resign: Ondo PDP Gives Akeredolu 3-day Ultimatum / Photos From Ogun State 2019 Christmas Carol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.