Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,288 members, 7,853,361 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested (10685 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by mu2sa2: 5:33am On Dec 01, 2021
Why are igbos not standing up for ffk, a man who loves igbo women head and shoulders over yoruba women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by BABANGBALI: 5:54am On Dec 01, 2021
Yinmu! Na you be the only person wey dey Nigeria for EFCC invitations. Continue to dey deceive yourself. Mtcheeeeeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by nedekid: 5:59am On Dec 01, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Lol ...He wasn't arrested. He only went there to have fruitful discussion with his friends and brothers and build bridge that will take him to his rightful place where he belongs, Kuje prison.
grin grin
Even efcc chairman is his brother from another mother, they have known since 19korodom cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by oyeb15: 6:00am On Dec 01, 2021
Invited to come and eat abi?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by talk2maurice(m): 6:11am On Dec 01, 2021
Be there deceiving yourself
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by Jostoman: 6:14am On Dec 01, 2021
FFK should enjoy his APC in peace.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by NoFucksToGive: 6:20am On Dec 01, 2021
Resist the urge to shalaye

Useless man

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by AdeniyiA(m): 6:26am On Dec 01, 2021
Politicians at it again with their politricks, this is what they usually do to clear themselves in the end and are presented to us as saints in an election...

They want to use him in the forthcoming election and they're trying to clear him of any wrong done in the past, even though we know he's guilty..

The hottest place in hell is prepared for Nigerian politicians kiss sad angry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by Dja1(m): 6:28am On Dec 01, 2021
Happy new month everyone
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by excel101(m): 6:30am On Dec 01, 2021
While in the opposition party he wasn't invited by the EFCC. They're both deceiving themselves.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by skywalker240(m): 6:31am On Dec 01, 2021
Yen yen yen yen
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by sukar886: 6:35am On Dec 01, 2021
Customer
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by JubrinElSudan: 6:37am On Dec 01, 2021
One day you will be sentenced and you tweet that you were not sentenced but went to the prison for evangelism
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by ukpahu(m): 6:38am On Dec 01, 2021
I dont care i dont gv a dam i dont gv a Bleep
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by Bastard1stborn: 6:41am On Dec 01, 2021
shegxy9:

God will provide for you I'm Jesus name �

Amen and you too. Thanks so much
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by BigYash: 6:50am On Dec 01, 2021
My brother ,my frd,went to have dinner with efcc grin.. You will soon go and have dinner in prison..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by ifud(m): 6:51am On Dec 01, 2021
Na so e dey be till you meet the jailer in your jail costume...
Newsmic:
Former Nigerian Aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has stated that he was not arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) after he was reportedly arrested again by the commission, on Tuesday 30th November, IgbereTV reports.

Fani-Kayode was reportedly arrested by the anti-graft agency on November 23, 2021 for alleged forgetting and manipulation of documents. He swiftly denied being arrested by the commission, stating that he was merely invited by the commission.

On November 30, he was reportedly arrested again by the commission. Reacting to the latest report of his re-arrest by the commission, Fani-Kayode stated that he wasn't arrested but was invited again to the commission.

Taking to his Instagram handle, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW6a0nzhpeN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by Agricmoney(m): 6:52am On Dec 01, 2021
In DJ Khalids voice " Another one"

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by DOTian: 6:54am On Dec 01, 2021
Released from an "invitation"?

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by Snowx: 6:58am On Dec 01, 2021
A mụmụ man with a short fuse..
Betrayer!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by gulfer: 7:00am On Dec 01, 2021
I got there at 11.00am and I left 9.00pm

EFCC must really be enjoying your company with the number of hours you spend with the........EFCC employees work 8hours but you are already working 10hours based on invitation grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by Kajaard: 7:00am On Dec 01, 2021
You were there from 11am to 9pm, a whole 10 hours shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Talks don't last that long Mr FFK. Tell us something else please.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by Karleb(m): 7:03am On Dec 01, 2021
You were invited but then, released.

Well done sir!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by techWriter1: 7:17am On Dec 01, 2021
FFK was invited for supper...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by Mrbenny001: 7:18am On Dec 01, 2021
I hope you will soon not be invited to court or prison
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by JohnFGbegile(m): 7:22am On Dec 01, 2021
dude has enemies in his current party than the previous
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by davosky304: 7:35am On Dec 01, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
You never see anything.
You're going to serve the time for all your financial pcrime.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by rickyrex(m): 7:38am On Dec 01, 2021
If my last comment made yesterday could be traced back when it was posted here on NL that fani kayode has been arrest by EFCC. I wrote that he will come on social media and tell us that he had a good ride with efcc to ShopRite. Here we are confirming what I meant. This dude can lie. You know that shame you are seriously trying to cover. That moment you know the public await you to be disgraced and all you could do was to act as a media aid to yourself. Guy just relax the final invite will be delicate

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by omoalaafin: 7:46am On Dec 01, 2021
Invitation and release don't go together. You don't get invited and then wait to be released before you leave. That cannot be an invitation, An invitation could be turned down. Could you have turned down that 'invitation'?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by Thunderfayayou: 7:46am On Dec 01, 2021
Newsmic:
Former Nigerian Aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has stated that he was not arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) after he was reportedly arrested again by the commission, on Tuesday 30th November, IgbereTV reports.

Fani-Kayode was reportedly arrested by the anti-graft agency on November 23, 2021 for alleged forgetting and manipulation of documents. He swiftly denied being arrested by the commission, stating that he was merely invited by the commission.

On November 30, he was reportedly arrested again by the commission. Reacting to the latest report of his re-arrest by the commission, Fani-Kayode stated that he wasn't arrested but was invited again to the commission.

Taking to his Instagram handle, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW6a0nzhpeN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Self deceit is the worse type of deceit.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by deolu2000(m): 7:50am On Dec 01, 2021
That "Thanks be to God " aspect is what I am not clear about. Was it God that made him to forge documents and stole money or it was God that covered EFCC's eyes from not seeing his (FFK) smeared records?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Suffocate Their Ambitions;" Sanwo-Olu Asks Lagos Voters To Reject Opposition / Kindly Nominate Your Ministers / "DSS Can Now Detain Suspects For 45 Days" - Abuja High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.