Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested (10680 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:57am On Dec 01, 2021
ojun50:
9 to 11 no wahala, soon na 9 to 1year plus
He was called on new emergency dial
U can place a call to him by dial of 119 grin grin cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by mozona(m): 8:04am On Dec 01, 2021
invite to do what?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by tctrills: 8:46am On Dec 01, 2021
Newsmic:
Former Nigerian Aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has stated that he was not arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) after he was reportedly arrested again by the commission, on Tuesday 30th November, IgbereTV reports.

Fani-Kayode was reportedly arrested by the anti-graft agency on November 23, 2021 for alleged forgetting and manipulation of documents. He swiftly denied being arrested by the commission, stating that he was merely invited by the commission.

On November 30, he was reportedly arrested again by the commission. Reacting to the latest report of his re-arrest by the commission, Fani-Kayode stated that he wasn't arrested but was invited again to the commission.

Taking to his Instagram handle, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW6a0nzhpeN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Because EFCC is celebrating birthday and they invited you to cut cake
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by Maximus85(m): 8:56am On Dec 01, 2021
Newsmic:
Former Nigerian Aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has stated that he was not arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) after he was reportedly arrested again by the commission, on Tuesday 30th November, IgbereTV reports.

Fani-Kayode was reportedly arrested by the anti-graft agency on November 23, 2021 for alleged forgetting and manipulation of documents. He swiftly denied being arrested by the commission, stating that he was merely invited by the commission.

On November 30, he was reportedly arrested again by the commission. Reacting to the latest report of his re-arrest by the commission, Fani-Kayode stated that he wasn't arrested but was invited again to the commission.

Taking to his Instagram handle, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW6a0nzhpeN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

If it was just an invitation why thanking God? 11am to 9pm? 10hours of invitation or interrogation?

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by Betterlife24(m): 9:04am On Dec 01, 2021
You will eventually be arrested
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by Imagynation: 9:21am On Dec 01, 2021
Yeah,you were invited by your friends and brothers.You had a sumptous meals and you discussed vital issues that border on building bridges for 10 good hours!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:29am On Dec 01, 2021
THIS GUY DISGUST PPL BY HIS MISCHIEFS AND MISDEEDS. undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by Billygee2u: 10:30am On Dec 01, 2021
Racoon:
shocked Thought Fani Kayode was rearrested within the court premises by the EFCC? Have you been granted bail yet? Politicians will always deny reality.

Meanwhile, why are you always being invited over allegations of forgery to evade justice over your alleged crimes? Pls keep the explanation sir.Nobody needs it.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by Donedeal1(m): 11:14am On Dec 01, 2021
Oh merely invited,? Congratulations then next time.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: I Was Invited To The EFCC Again, Not Arrested by GraceEquilog: 11:27am On Dec 01, 2021
Round up the year with a new skill in HEAVY MACHINE OPERATION by becoming a certified/experienced heavy machine operator in EQUILOG TRAINING INSTITUTE.

Equilog Training Institute is called to prepare you into the high /ever demanding career path, in heavy machine operation in the followings; Crane, Forklift, Excavator, Pay-loader, Bulldozer, Reach Stacker, Swamp buggy among others.

We offer global recognized certificate which increases your chances of landing a good job position in multinational companies, in Nigeria, New Zealand, Australia and the US.

Registration is 5k only while the training fee depends on the machine of your desire.

For more info on our Trainings please contact us; info@equilogroup.com
Call or What’s App; 08061333224

Visit any of the offices for more;
Royal Office Building KM 25 Lekki Epe Expressway Opposite Fidelity Bank Ajiwe Ajah.
Exponential Hub, 1A Akin Osiyemi street, off Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan To Attend APC NEC, Thursday / "Suffocate Their Ambitions;" Sanwo-Olu Asks Lagos Voters To Reject Opposition / We Have Strong Links With Al Qaeda - Boko Haram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.