Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) (52297 Views)

Primary School Pupil Takes 4 Of His Schoolmates To School On Okada / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died / Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by otokx(m): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
Lemmy123:
Eweeeyyyy!

RIP Young chap

I had a similar experience some time early this year, strolled with a friend to a wake keep ceremony of his friend. On getting there, met a group of haggard and suspicious looking boys who were sipping their alcohol.

I thought all was well, I gave them a normal handshake but they were all staring at me as though I fell from the sky. It was when one of them say "E be like say na this guy go beat drum for us this night," I knew what was going on... Beat drum? What? I told him I can't beat drums, he said I must beat drums, there's no going back in this.

I thought I had gotten myself into trouble and the next thing on my mind was how to leave that place. One of them smashed a bottle on a pillar of a house and gave the capon the jagged edge. Truth is I was scared at this point...

Long story short, my saving grace was few minutes later, while the capon was making some sort of incantations into his jagged bottle, his phone rang, he got up to take his call then I stood up, with one mind naim I take waka, they were calling me to come back, including the guy I followed to the place. I kept on going, I was expecting a chase or a bullet from the back, but nothing, I left... I guess what saved me was the capon was on a call

Cultism is bad, run away from it if you can

Including the guy you followed to the place, well done.
Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by Lemmy123(m): 7:15am On Dec 03, 2021
otokx:

Including the guy you followed to the place, well done.
I choose my friends wisely, I never knew and expected that he was one of them. I know better than making directionless people my friend. I ditched him after that night after talking to him to change his own life for the better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by xcvb: 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
Person refuse to put pikin for public school because of moral decadence, truancy, cultism and others, come put for the one wey he go pay thru him nose still jam wetin I'm dey run from. RIP kiddo
Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by xcvb: 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
ekaette1621:
Ipobian things
Do you have sense?
Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by skentelelady(f): 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
edimaan:

This is the official statement from Dowen College:

This is a fake report from dowen college. The 5 students have been flown abroad by their parents. As you have tried to support this evil act the same calamity shall befall your children at this boy's age.
The same happen to your loved ones.

It would have been better to stayed silent that spreading false report

Anyone who supports this injustice same calamity shall befall them

Dowen college has shut down the school for 2 days.
Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by izzydiamond: 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
You could be working for the school,I don't care. He had blood on his teeth, the top of his lips looked jarred and discoloured. How do you explain that with football?

Remember earlier this year, it was a 14 year old girl raped at a school in Abuja and the other one was the Deeper life school

Continue harboring wickedness o.

The wicked, the meek, the good , the bad..all shall reap the fruits of their labor

Oluwatodunjb1:
Dowen is a school that has discipline and they are always trying all their best to ensure the students get quality education which parents paid for... And besides this is private college which there are many security personnel to corb any immorality, i investigated on this matter immediately I heard this and i discovered from the students in dowen college that the late boy was not bitten by any cult and i was assured that there is no cult in the school, i was told the boy play football which he had an injury and he was taken to the school nurse and they gave him some medical treatment and this same late boy went ahead to play boy the next day and the injuries came up and he wasn't really serious about it , i know you understand how children does , he doesn't complain until it becomes so serious and then the school had to call his parents, i heard his parents were in Lagos and then the late boy parent has to call one of the cousin's who stay in Lagos to pick him up, i also heard that the school has been communicating with his parents which the parent told the school that to boy is fine until when the boy died on Tuesday morning... I want you all to understand that it is a huge tragedy for the family and i know how they felt but they should also consider the school image and reputation which it has been built for more than 20years, this is not the school fault neither anyone... Let's always consider the future in all we do thanks.. don't let us always conclude when you have no fact cos you never know the results which that can leed to...
Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by datapanel(m): 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by RZArecta(m): 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2023
I remember how this case was tumbled on its head. The boys father wanted the best and fair justice for his son but it would have been gotten at a far cheaper rate. He'll know what to do when he's ready, na money miss road just dey worry am cool
Re: 12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) by RZArecta(m): 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2023
Oluwatodunjb1:
Dowen is a school that has discipline and they are always trying all their best to ensure the students get quality education which parents paid for... And besides this is private college which there are many security personnel to corb any immorality, i investigated on this matter immediately I heard this and i discovered from the students in dowen college that the late boy was not bitten by any cult and i was assured that there is no cult in the school, i was told the boy play football which he had an injury and he was taken to the school nurse and they gave him some medical treatment and this same late boy went ahead to play boy the next day and the injuries came up and he wasn't really serious about it , i know you understand how children does , he doesn't complain until it becomes so serious and then the school had to call his parents, i heard his parents were in Lagos and then the late boy parent has to call one of the cousin's who stay in Lagos to pick him up, i also heard that the school has been communicating with his parents which the parent told the school that to boy is fine until when the boy died on Tuesday morning... I want you all to understand that it is a huge tragedy for the family and i know how they felt but they should also consider the school image and reputation which it has been built for more than 20years, this is not the school fault neither anyone... Let's always consider the future in all we do thanks.. don't let us always conclude when you have no fact cos you never know the results which that can leed to...
you're just a useless foôl, what I have in mind to say is far worse but you're a mad man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) / Who Is To Be Blame For Student's Poor Performance? / When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.