Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,505 members, 7,854,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

What Will You Do In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Situation? (383 Views)

What Will You Do In This Situation / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) / Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
sometimes life put you in situations with no possible good outcomes like when you are the one to take the hit.
Whether you're a man or woman, in situation of life and death which requires you to have intercourse with your blood-related elder or junior sister as long as she is matured . Will you do it to survive?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by iamtardey: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
i don't understand
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by isaiah4life(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
Survive and live to regret your actions! Better I die than indulge in such act.

All die na die. I rather die.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Kriss216: 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
May we never encounter abomination as a test for survival!

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Daveambition(m): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
Na Perv mindset this guy carry.
This op is probably pre-maditating a rebellious plan to bed one of his siblings..
Bcuz, i no understand why guyman go reason this kinda evil thought.
Haba,,,,,,,nawao..

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
SEE QUESTION sad sad
WETIN HUMAN BEING GO DO NOW??

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Rosement(f): 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
Sometimes, death is better than shame. There are some things in life that we prefer to die than experience. If you are a Christian, you can pray to God for his help, even if you end up dying, at least you will make it to Heaven, we will all die one day. Death is a debt we all have to pay.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Most Important Part Of Where You Are Now / Man Narrates How He Almost Died After Taxi Driver Got Dumped By His Girlfriend / A Question For The Timeline! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.